Roderique Rolark, charged with murder in 2007 slaying at Kalamazoo laundromat, to stand trial

Apr 3, 2012 Full story: The Kalamazoo Gazette 8

A suspect in a 2007 slaying at a Kalamazoo laundromat was bound over for trial in Kalamazoo County Circuit Court after a hearing Tuesday on evidence against him.

Full Story
iiCiel

Kalamazoo, MI

#1 Apr 26, 2012
This is wronful...After years and years of time you now think that this innocent man killed someone? What reasons would hehave? Their was a bloody footprint. SO WHAT. EVERYONE HAS FEET! And I dont think the dead man would just describe Roderique Rolark out of the blue, He is nt the only African American in Kalamazooo with big feet; I think you ned to go talk to the christopher soem more or go knock on other african american peoples doors before just...Up out of no where attacking random civilians..
WHAT

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Really? Do you think people are stupid? I guess I might be, however, he was at the location of the murder the DAY OF the murder with Christopher Levitt along with another male who didn't fit the description given by witness from the night of the murder , his phone was used at the site the night of the murder calling the phone at the Laundromat, and calling Christopher, oh and according to cellphone records it was used on a tower that was less then 1000 feet from the location. Oh not to mention his footprint in the blood that seeped from the person who was killed. Oh, and maybe him and Christopher were out buying new shoes the day of the murder. Maybe just maybe he wasn't the one who committed the actual murder, however he WAS in the building when it happened, he did walk through the blood of the victim. Learn my friend Mr Rolark is guilty of First Degree Felony Murder, hopefully he will take the advices of his attorney and plea so he does have a chance of getting out of prison some day.
Really

Spokane, WA

#3 May 3, 2012
the fact is that he did it! i know he did... how u ask? because i knew chris. what they did to that man was evil pure evil. it is affecting may peoples life's including a innocent child. i hope he rots in jail with chris. the facts are there they cannot charge someone with murder without proof. and yes he is guilty. i can only hope and pray that that he gets life without parole. they destroyed many families by there actions. i can only pray that he tells the truth and prays for forgiveness from god.
Luke

Kalamazoo, MI

#4 Jul 23, 2012
"This is wronful...After years and years of time you now think that this innocent man killed someone? What reasons would hehave"
Hello, i probably wont be believed but i am this innocent man's step brother. I do not want to be questioned, but let me just say that knowing rodrique, he and christopher were best friends, they did small petty crimes together when i was younger. If it involved christopher, I know roderique was not innocent sadly...
mathew mark luke and john

Petoskey, MI

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Luke wrote:
"This is wronful...After years and years of time you now think that this innocent man killed someone? What reasons would hehave"
Hello, i probably wont be believed but i am this innocent man's step brother. I do not want to be questioned, but let me just say that knowing rodrique, he and christopher were best friends, they did small petty crimes together when i was younger. If it involved christopher, I know roderique was not innocent sadly...
well luke why don't you go talk to chris and see what he tells you...he confessed...roderique did it because chris asked for his help and he helped....there is no doubt....the pieces are crumbling
mathew mark luke and john

Petoskey, MI

#6 Oct 12, 2012
iiCiel wrote:
This is wronful...After years and years of time you now think that this innocent man killed someone? What reasons would hehave? Their was a bloody footprint. SO WHAT. EVERYONE HAS FEET! And I dont think the dead man would just describe Roderique Rolark out of the blue, He is nt the only African American in Kalamazooo with big feet; I think you ned to go talk to the christopher soem more or go knock on other african american peoples doors before just...Up out of no where attacking random civilians..
they did it....
msclmm

Kalamazoo, MI

#7 Jan 30, 2014
iiciel needs to check the facts before he defends a murderer. He was there, he helped lure Dan to the counter and he denied Dan help when he was asked.He needs to rot in jail.
The judge has refused to allow a statement that rolark wrote where he confesses his evil and the evil that was done to Dan.
This man they killed was a gift to this world. He is missed every day.
He wasn't given a chance they slit his throat and stabbed him from behind. The cowards need to rot in hell.
yall wrong

Norman, OK

#8 Mar 6, 2014
Y'all wrong he didn't do it and I'm on his side the whole way and I hope who ever said he needs to be in jail I hope u go to jail one day now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sault Ste. Marie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
www.maquiytec.com, second hand asphalt plant an... Jan 17 others say also w... 2
Hobbs, four other Northern mayors hold meeting Jan 17 be serious now 1
Algoma Public Health prepares to buttsmack outd... Dec '14 Ho Lee Chyt 4
Smart Meters Dec '14 Professor_2009 1
Temperatures drop, snow returns Dec '14 spread the word 1
Sault Ste. Marie Music Forum (Dec '12) Dec '14 Musikologist 11
The Soo To-Do List Nov '14 real time news 1
More from around the web

Sault Ste. Marie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:09 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:09PM
Clay Matthews fined $22,050 for blindside block on Russell Wilson
ESPN 1:22 PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:04 PM
Why Lions Must Draft CB Trae Waynes
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out