Family Loses House and Pets in Fire

Family Loses House and Pets in Fire

There are 1 comment on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from Feb 14, 2007, titled Family Loses House and Pets in Fire. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

A wood stove may have started a fire on 11 Mile Road in Sault Ste Marie. No one was inside at the time, except three dogs, a cat and a few reptiles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.


Douglasville, GA

#1 Feb 20, 2007
What do you mean "except three dogs, a cat and a few reptiles?" I am very sorry to hear the loss of your pets like that. It scares me too, we also have many pets that stay indoors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sault Ste. Marie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1/26/2011 - Chippewa Co. Man Admits to Molestin... (Jan '11) Nov 13 Lake Shore Drive ... 10
Sault Ste. Marie Music Forum (Dec '12) Nov 8 Musikologist 13
News It takes a community to doodooshaaboo Oct '15 Sue 1
News Wind energy is cheaper, but interest in buildin... (Apr '15) Jun '15 Andy windy 17
News The Soo To-Do List Jun '15 stories for commu... 1
News Church bells will be ringing Tuesday. Here's why Jun '15 can u hear 1
News 'If you are near a building or car, get inside ... Jun '15 sad MNR no help 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sault Ste. Marie Mortgages