26 illegals nabbed in Upper Peninsula

26 illegals nabbed in Upper Peninsula

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 12, 2008, titled 26 illegals nabbed in Upper Peninsula. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Authorities say 26 illegal immigrants are being held in Chippewa County after a series of arrests over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dallas, TX

#1 May 16, 2008
are they mexicans?

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#2 May 16, 2008
Would it matter? Illegal is illegal.
USC 8 Section 1325

Washington, DC

#3 May 16, 2008

Carol Stream, IL

#4 May 16, 2008
A Veteran from Reno, Nev. has hit headlines after he took matters into his own hands yesterday and tore down a Mexican flag that was being illegally flown above a U.S. flag at a local business. angry residents complaining about the Mexican flag.The man commented "I'm Jim Brossert and I took this flag down in honor of my country with a knife from the United States army, I am not going to see this done to my country. if they want to fight us, then they need to be men, and they need to come and fight us, but I want somebody to fight me for this flag. A high school in San Mateo turned the flad upside down and put up the Mexican flag to protest the US.These are stupid people and the media did not mention any of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sault Ste. Marie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Novi residents riding in DALMAC tour (Sep '14) 13 hr Sneaky Pete 2
News Ontario Sault trash still trucked across Intern... Sun Sneaky Pete 4
News 1/26/2011 - Chippewa Co. Man Admits to Molestin... (Jan '11) Nov 13 Lake Shore Drive ... 10
Sault Ste. Marie Music Forum (Dec '12) Nov 8 Musikologist 13
News It takes a community to doodooshaaboo Oct '15 Sue 1
News Wind energy is cheaper, but interest in buildin... (Apr '15) Jun '15 Andy windy 17
News The Soo To-Do List Jun '15 stories for commu... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sault Ste. Marie Mortgages