Big snow expected west of us

Big snow expected west of us

There are 1 comment on the SooToday story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Big snow expected west of us. In it, SooToday reports that:

A 10- to 15-inch blanket of fresh snow is possible in Northwestern Ontario tonight and tomorrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SooToday.

Barry Kitchkeesic-Wynn

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Dec 29, 2010
I have a close relationship with Shoomish and Kookum the Creators of the Medewiwin race i.e. Anishnawbec of the world. We are everywhere Medewiwins, in Japan we are called Ainu. In Sweden and Finland, we are Sami. In South American, we are called Mapuche. In Australian, we are the Aboriginess, In Thunder Bay, Ontario, we are Medewiwin. We number in the millions and we smell the same like children and tanned leather.

We, are the first people, we are very old.

The weather report says a lot of snow is coming, BUT! My gift says there is no snow coming just a little bit normal snow fall, but there is rain coming, yea! possibly tomorrow, then snow, but not snow like the news paper report. We'll see.(I can't tell you how the Creator tells me if it will snow) its a secret, YOU must want to need me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sault Ste. Marie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Bowen an old Chippewa Indian artist (Dec '11) Nov 16 whathehey 10
News 1/26/2011 - Chippewa Co. Man Admits to Molestin... (Jan '11) Oct '17 EagleEye 13
Dead or Alive? Looking for family members. Sep '17 Plus one 1
News Sault Fire Services meeting expectations, says ... Sep '17 Fridge started fire 1
News Court deadline looms over Robinson Huron annuit... Sep '17 bob 1
News Ugly? Hardly. This Ontario train trip showcases... Aug '17 Sue 1
News OLG pays $389,282 to the SaultThe Ontario Lotte... Jul '17 easy with slots cash 3

Sault Ste. Marie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sault Ste. Marie Mortgages