Should Brunetta Hill-Corley stay on p...

Should Brunetta Hill-Corley stay on paid suspension or be fired?

Created by Sauk Village Voice on Jun 3, 2010

127 votes

Click on an option to vote

Stay on suspension

Fired / investigation outcome

Fired / the damage is done

Since: Oct 08

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Let's see what the people think. After reading the story in the Southland Voice, which copies have been mysteriously disappearing from Village locations to get the paper, what do you think?
I is dah trufe

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Fier herms! wad kindah names be Brunetta?
I is dah trufe

#3 Jun 3, 2010
Please, forgive my ignorance, I have had a painful life and upbringing

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Jun 3, 2010
The Southland Voices are being taken from the stores and placed in trustee Andersons garbage. Now we have someone on the Board who is stealing the newspapers. you cannot cover everything up Ms.Anderson stop taking the papers from the store. For those of you who want copy there are plenty in Steger, Chicago Hts and Crete she can't steal all of them.
Old Enough

Oak Forest, IL

#5 Jun 3, 2010
Saw Anderson doing it huh People will say anything
Lady Clairol

#7 Jun 4, 2010
She can no longer be trusted. She has proved to be a poor administrator and was drunk with power and authority which made her forget that she was supposed to be serving the public interest instead of her own. maybe Towers owed her a favor or she owed him one in return. If you're going to play the game , play it right without the appearance of impropriety , and if you get caught fall on your sword or find a worthy scapegoat Don't let the citizens who elected you to twist in the wind of your shameful behavior.
yo momma

Harvey, IL

#8 Jun 7, 2010
well if you are looking for a copy of the southland voice they are always at the resturant in the village, round the clock. i read that article there. come on in and get your copy beofre the crooked village empyloyees throw them away!! get them while there hot. its worth reading, ill tell you that much.
Southland Voice

University Park, IL

#9 Jun 7, 2010
All papers in Sauk Village have been stolen from every news drop off site.
I still have plenty and will bring them to the board meeting tomorrow...
everyone please show up and show your support for the trustees who are FOR the village, not themselves.

papers mysteriously disappeared from crete too....

Oak Forest, IL

#10 Jun 10, 2010
I heard on the news the hill-corley had hit a resident,so why would the village be stupid enough to give her a suspension and waste village money.

Oak Forest, IL

#11 Jun 10, 2010
does the person that is throwing out the village papers not realize that the residents can go on line to see whats going on.How stupid is she
Concerned Too

El Dorado Hills, CA

#12 Jun 12, 2010
Talk about stupid!!! I can't believe you really think a trustee would waste time going around stealing newspapers. All of you have been drinking too much contaminated water. Peek a boo, Debbie!
Concerned Too

El Dorado Hills, CA

#13 Jun 12, 2010
I is dah trufe wrote:
Please, forgive my ignorance, I have had a painful life and upbringing
Right, you are really a dumb m.f. Who are you trying to imitate anyway? Probably a bi-polar trustee. Peek-a boo,R.W.
MT Pockets

#14 Jun 12, 2010
I am weary of paying taxes to keep Brunetta. There is no excuse for her behavior that got her in trouble in the first place. We cannot afford her salary , for which we don't get a bang for our buck and we cannot afford to pay the price for her mistakes. Her arrogant attitude only exacerbates her inability to recognize right and wrong. Get rid of her now while she has a chance to land a job as a junior clerk somewhere else. After 20 years office experience , maybe she can try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauk Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlothian Trump Support 2 hr Welfare Country 34
Rita getting demoted? 10 hr hmmm 6
Review: Public Moving and Storage 14 hr They STEAL 67
Chuck Cavallini's-Putting Midlothian on the Map (May '11) 17 hr Elyne Strauss 38
A cowardly excuse for a man Oct 23 lolzgtfo 33
Markham Police (Jan '09) Oct 22 Kamau powell 356
Midlo.police (Mar '12) Oct 22 lol 89

Sauk Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sauk Village Mortgages