6 charged in brawl at Matteson Chuck E. Cheese's

Mar 30, 2011 | Posted by: sad case | Full story: southtownstar.suntimes.com

The Chuck E. Cheese restaurant in Matteson, 106 Town Center Road, was the site of a brawl Saturday, March 26, 2011, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of89
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
chucky cheese

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

well what do you expect from a bunch of shines
midloguy30

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

There was a fight between blacks and mexicans at the chuck e cheese couple weeks ago in Tinley......truely appalling.
Chucky cheese

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

They are animals
midloguy30

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Their kids always try to swipe your tickets or one of your skiballs.

Since: Jul 10

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

If you're looking for a fight... "Chuck E. Cheese's." is the place to go..... just do a Google search and enter the words Chuck E. Cheese's fights... and you may be amazed/surprised (or not) at all the results you get back. From Texas to Tennessee to Pennsylvania and Ohio... and right here in good old Illinois. You can even "YouTube" Chuck E. cheese fights... and see how many videos you will be able to watch. It is unbelievable. It probably starts with the kids getting into altercations... then of course the parents or so-called "adults" get involved... I'll never step foot inside a Chuck E. Cheese's again... and if a friend or relative ever invites me to come celebrate his or her child's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's.... I will respectfully decline the invitation, give them my reasons, and advised him or her to celebrate there child's birthday somewhere safer like a bar or a strip club

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

Wow, a lot of the Chuck E Cheese brawls found on Google and YouTube involve white trash. Who would have thought?!
midloguy30

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

digger its all about percentages. Every time you hear of a violent crime put some money on it being commited by whites. I will do the same and place it on the minorities..One of will be making money, big money. The other will end up dirt poor.. Which one you think?
herpderp

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

You can take the monkey out of chuck e cheese, but you cant take the chuck e cheese out of the monkey.
herpderp

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

hat123 wrote:
The Matteson Chuck E Cheese is disgusting. And whoever said that most fights included white people pull your head out of your ass please. You don't like the representation that your people get in the media? Start bitching at them. I feel sorry for normal black people because no matter how good of a person you are, you will most likely be looked at as trash because of the ghetto trash mutant strain that has evolved over the decades. You don't need to worry about "the man", you need to worry about your own people.
Lol they get nothing but positive messages in the media. Every black is either a doctor lawyer or family hero of some kind...They have to because if theyre portrayed as anything but a gift to america, then its racism..

But to see the real representation of them all you have to do is open the police report..
yipee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

The REAL problem is booze is sold at Chuck E. Cheese. Why do you need booze at a kids amusement place? Race does not play into this. It is the booze.

“Trust me?”

Since: Jan 10

Oak Forest/Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

yipee wrote:
The REAL problem is booze is sold at Chuck E. Cheese. Why do you need booze at a kids amusement place? Race does not play into this. It is the booze.
All those arrested were under 21....with how many kids?
town guy

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

i agree with you but where do you live
hat123 wrote:
I'll tell you what the problem is, and it isn't booze. The problem is the ghetto ass black people. Now a lot of people probably don't like reading or hearing that, but it's true. They ruin every place like Chuck E Cheese if they live in a 20 mile radius of the place. Every town they take over turns to shit as well. See you idiot pc liberals? Segregation wasn't a bad thing. Do we go into the ghettos and ruin anything there? Hell no we don't.
vinny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Were the uttes involved of the black persuasion?
town guy

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

ok is it nice there in manteno is it a good place for kids
hat123 wrote:
Right now Manteno, but I grew up in Chicago Hts and South Chicago Hts.
town guy

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

so is peotone white, it seems like most of the areas are messed up
town guy

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

so what is going on in peotone is the airport comming in also i see the home values are high and thats good
Gene Snowden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Judged:

chucky cheese wrote:
well what do you expect from a bunch of shines
First of all, I have always believed that One is either a part of the solution or a part of the problem. To all the racist remarks being levied here regarding this unforntunate incident, it is clear that those persons making such remarks have been, and probably will continue to be, part of the problem. You are very ignorant to thinnk that Your culture does present with some "bad apples!" You Yourself is evident of that, that's for sure! You are no different than anyone else who perpetrates ignorance. If fact, You may be worst. To throw more fuel on a fire that is obviously still burning, is pure evil. Look in the mirror and tell me what do You see? What color is on the face in the mirror. There lies Your answer...The good news is that You have a choice. You can continue to be a part of the problem, or You can get off Your judgemental and racist ass, and become a productive member of society! Now You know! There is a choice and path for us all. Someone obviously gave You the wrong directions because not only are You on the wrong path, You are currently, lost...Turnaround ignorant One. Or You will end up with all of the ignorant individuals who come from my race as well...Yea!!!!
town guy

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

very nice i agree the shines are animals and they dont want to get better they take over our towns and they wonder why we dont like them, they feel everyone owes them
Gene Snowden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Judged:

@hat123

I, a Black Man, will Pray for them, as well as Yourself. Stop inciting hatred Sir. Act like a grown Man should. That is the topic at hand. Comprende? Copish? Understand? Stop it!!!! SSSSSh! As Your Mother would say. Hush Your mouth!!!!!! And when You open it again, please let something intelligent come forth...
Gene Snowden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Judged:

@town guy

How can You like anyone. It is obvious that one doesn't like someone when it doesn't like himself. While You are pondering the so-called shines or whatever the heck You have learned on Your journey, ponder that, k. And stop being a follower of ignorance... Act like a grown Man should, period..
Not trying to offend You, just trying to say, You are no better than they are whenever they themselves are having what I call ignorant episodes... Sound familiar? Good...Say something intelligent, will Ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of89
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sauk Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sauk Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••