Brittany Knapek, Jeffrey Renier

Brittany Knapek, Jeffrey Renier

There are 1 comment on the St. Cloud Times Online story from Sep 26, 2008, titled Brittany Knapek, Jeffrey Renier. In it, St. Cloud Times Online reports that:

Jeffry and Patricia Knapek of Sauk Rapids announce the engagement of their daughter, Brittany, to Jeffrey Renier, son of Joseph and Connie Renier of Maple Lake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Cloud Times Online.

Marnik Renier

Turnhout, Belgium

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Hallo,

By searching the internet for name Jeffrey Renier we got to this link. Reason why we were looking for Jeffrey Renier, it's the name of my son.
He is 8 years old and has a sister Evelyne of 10 years.

We are living in Belgium. in the city Aalter

http://www.marnikrenier.net/

nice to see other people with same names.

greating,

Marnik.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauk Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor rejects gay musicians from Minnesota Cat... Jan 8 Larry Craig s WC ... 1
Beware of Animal Rescues (Feb '17) Nov '17 Jodes 3
News Trucking company owner admits stealing from wor... (Jan '13) Nov '17 Bad Business Prac... 2
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... Nov '17 Wondering 324
News Habitat for Humanity's ReStore Going out of Bus... Sep '17 TARMANCER 1
News 2 St. Cloud anglers compete in national bass to... (Jul '14) Sep '14 Saint Cloud Bucka... 4
Sauk Rapids Business Coleman Manufacturing appl... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Anal Hair Salad 3

Sauk Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sauk Rapids Mortgages