One dead, three injured in Roxbury crash

One dead, three injured in Roxbury crash

There are 2 comments on the The Capital Times story from Mar 7, 2009, titled One dead, three injured in Roxbury crash. In it, The Capital Times reports that:

A woman from Sauk City was killed and three people were injured in a single vehicle rollover crash in the town of Roxsbury early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital Times.

making a way for change

Lodi, WI

#1 Mar 7, 2009
I am so saddened to hear that another young person from our city has lost their life this way, it seems to be an epidemic with the young adults in our city. where is safe ride? nd how many more people are going to die until the city realizes that the weekend drinking that goes on in these bars is out of control. there is no limit to what they will serve you as long as you "keep the peace". It is my opinion thatthis can be stopped by making the people aware that this is a crisis. p.s where is our saferide?

Since: Jan 07

Sauk City

#2 Mar 11, 2009
This not the bar's fault. The bar did not force feed anyone alcohol, or put the car keys in the driver's hand...

This is a very sad story, but don't try to place blame where it doesn't belong...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sauk City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rural hospitals could lose special Medicare pay... (Sep '13) Sep '16 Crappy Medical Staff 7
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Debate: Marijuana - Lodi, WI (Oct '10) Jun '15 tanner maier 3
News Sauk County heroin bust involves father and son (Apr '14) Mar '15 The customer 3
Debate: Marijuana - Sauk City, WI (Aug '10) Dec '14 Citizen 8
Review: Black Hawk Family Restaurant (Oct '08) Mar '14 Local Yokel 20

Sauk City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sauk City Mortgages