First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bella

Medford, MA

#84 Nov 10, 2012
Everett wrote:
<quoted text>
Many wives stand by their cheating husbands especially when small children are involved.
Or maybe his wife is busy having an affair of her own and doesn't care, now that's a twist!
zzzzzzz

Everett, MA

#85 Nov 12, 2012
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe his wife is busy having an affair of her own and doesn't care, now that's a twist!
You have got to be kidding me....Bella your a moron like to rest of you people on here. You people need to stop and get a life.
ZzZ

Revere, MA

#86 Nov 12, 2012
zzzzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>.
You have got to be kidding me....Bella your a moron like to rest of you people on here. You people need to stop and get a life.
Did this guy try to steal my name AND got it wrong. Lol.
Whatever

Boston, MA

#87 Nov 15, 2012
They all cheat. Politicians or not. Most men think of it as just sex, nothing more. You gotta love it, an err in judgement they so conveniently call it.
Honestly, I don't believe it. His wife is beautiful and a wonderful mother to his kids. I can't imagine he would ever find someone to compare.
ABC

Danvers, MA

#88 Nov 21, 2012
who is paying for this dinner tonight that we all got robo calls on at the connelly center? imagine if 40 thousand people actually showed. mayor never said if there was a charge or not.
Honey Dew-che

Everett, MA

#89 Nov 27, 2012
There is no doubt in my mind that the root of these allegations are true. Whether or not the wife walked in or what the woman's race is are moot points. There is also no doubt that the few loyal supporters of the Mayor in this thread are on the city payroll. It's pretty obvious when back to back posts have the same generic "United States," location and both conveniently support Carlo. The reason I have no doubt about the allegation is because I know for an absolute FACT that Carlo was receiving fellatio on a daily basis at his Honey Dew in Revere some years back. I have no agenda, no dog in the fight in the next mayoral election. I just know that what I just said to be the stone cold truth, and I think it's very relevant to this new allegation. I have always viewed Carlo as a greasy politician both before and after I gained the knowledge about what was going on at Honey Dew, but this would be a new low even for him. In City Hall? With our luck these allegations will be proven and the mindless zombies who voted for Deval and Elizabeth Warren will rally around him and make him more popular a la Bill Clinton.
Joie

Medford, MA

#90 Nov 27, 2012
Honey Dew-che wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that the root of these allegations are true. Whether or not the wife walked in or what the woman's race is are moot points. There is also no doubt that the few loyal supporters of the Mayor in this thread are on the city payroll. It's pretty obvious when back to back posts have the same generic "United States," location and both conveniently support Carlo. The reason I have no doubt about the allegation is because I know for an absolute FACT that Carlo was receiving fellatio on a daily basis at his Honey Dew in Revere some years back. I have no agenda, no dog in the fight in the next mayoral election. I just know that what I just said to be the stone cold truth, and I think it's very relevant to this new allegation. I have always viewed Carlo as a greasy politician both before and after I gained the knowledge about what was going on at Honey Dew, but this would be a new low even for him. In City Hall? With our luck these allegations will be proven and the mindless zombies who voted for Deval and Elizabeth Warren will rally around him and make him more popular a la Bill Clinton.
And how do you know that's "the stone cold truth ". Did you witness it? Did Carlo tell you? You are know better or credible than the rest of em.
loser

Everett, MA

#91 Jan 31, 2013
Christine Dunbrack has been with him for years.
Lzr

Everett, MA

#92 Feb 1, 2013
Question wrote:
Are you saying it was the big cheese?
christine dunbrack
Lzr

Everett, MA

#93 Feb 1, 2013
Yup she must always get a creamy filling '
Due

Everett, MA

#94 Feb 1, 2013
I've heard about Christine too I've seen them together on waverly st and popejohn school
Inquiring Mind

Boston, MA

#95 Feb 2, 2013
I heard that the mayor and his wife are separated. Any truth to that??
Just Wondering

Winthrop, MA

#96 Feb 2, 2013
Inquiring Mind wrote:
I heard that the mayor and his wife are separated. Any truth to that??
YUP!
Vincenzo

Forestdale, MA

#97 Feb 3, 2013
Whoever it is, I'll bet that that this sordid tale also involves platters of mortadella, sopresatta, and capocollo.
Yechhhh Ewww

Medford, MA

#98 Feb 3, 2013
Vincenzo wrote:
Whoever it is, I'll bet that that this sordid tale also involves platters of mortadella, sopresatta, and capocollo.
AND sweaty towels!

Grrrrossssssss!

;)
Bill

Medford, MA

#99 Feb 3, 2013
We will see if the mayors wife is by his side when he runs this year or she is no were to be found getting his lessons from Bill Clinton Hillary stayed by her man lol
Vincenzo

Forestdale, MA

#100 Feb 4, 2013
And a plant sprayer filled with Fillipo Berio oil.
mr mayor

Brooklyn, NY

#101 Feb 6, 2013
Spread ur tootsie roll around, don't let these haters discourage you, the same cruddy muff for the rest of your life is ludicrous..give it to her bro, new donut, The Brazilian balloon knot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Fred Foresteire's family connected to organi... 12 hr EverettCitizen 13
Murderers in Malden 14 hr What 5
mayor going to Italy on our dime 18 hr Gaga 23
FFF-Everett's Biggest Hypocrite 21 hr The magic number 10
FFF started in 1966....It's 2014 Now (Nov '14) Fri Unanimous decision 22
Everett, Massachusetts..Mentioned in episode of... Thu AndThenTheirsMaude 3
Hookers on Ferry St. (Oct '09) Thu EverettCitizen 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saugus Mortgages