Police: DiPaola case is 'pretty much closed' - Sentinel & Enterprise

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Police are calling the death of Middlesex County Sheriff James DiPaola "pretty much closed" after the Maine medical examiner ruled the cause a suicide.
Comments
21 - 40 of 49 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2011
Jill L

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

Still no answers? Just whatever you can find on the internet. Some of your last rants have some issues. Are you OK? Do you have vision issues?
AAA

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

Jill L wrote:
Still no answers? Just whatever you can find on the internet. Some of your last rants have some issues. Are you OK? Do you have vision issues?
No matter what handle he uses, mine included he is still a moron. I'm sure he'll use your name next
Malden

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Rest in Peace Sheriff
AAA

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like diapola couldn't stomach the fact of sitting in one of the cells that he watched over for 16 years! I wonder how many years that they were going to give him?? I can't wait to read your post when they outline his criminality and maybe others!
Big mean officers? What they prey on inmate girlfriends also? Boy do they have problems,huh? Is this how you met your husband?
I really do feel bad for all theese criminal cops and politicians. They collect a public salary, they double dip,they mis use funds and they offer resources that they do not own!
Remember that Trooper two years ago that embezled s. ex out of that girl in exchange for not charging her falsely for what ever he wanted to?? Cops commit crimes from :bank robbery,murder,spousal abuse,drug dealing,extortion,r .ape,assault, drinking and driving and manslaughetr charges. I believe that these cops committed all their crimes because they were stressed; these poor guys!! Wasn't the last serial killer a cop? He killed all them girls, the BM killer or something like that?
This has Kevin Lynch written all over it.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

AAA wrote:
<quoted text>This has Kevin Lynch written all over it.
AAA, what is your issue here? Let the man rest in peace! I do not agree 100% with the person who you are replying to here but Yes I do hold some of the same opinions of the situation.

The Attorney General needs to make the evidence clear to the citizens of the Commonwealth which I am sure that she will. I feel that if what has been reported is true then yes it is complete and utter corruption and this Sheriff faced decades in prison. It has been mentioned that Cash parties were the norm in order to secure positions and promotions.

I do feel for this mans' family as they deal with their personal loss. I do not know of any other particulars as I believe that the investigation is still ongoing.

I can see where our differences are with law enforcement. I believe that you have this total and complete protectionism attitude of the law enforcement even if they committed crimes which can range from rape,drug dealing and stealing ect. My belief is that all law abiding lawe enforcement officials shouldbe fully supported by all members of society. For those law enforcement personel that commit crimes I feel that they should go to jail and lose their pensions as there are thousands of law abiding officers that would take their place. Corruption within a law enforcement department is self defeating to the legitimate efforts that other officers are making.

It is unfortunate that you have this protectionism attitude as the massive overwhelming majority of society totally disagrees with your position in protecting rogue and/or law breaking officers. You are either a corrupt cop or a direct family member of a corrupt cop as your frustration in protecting this illegal behavior is shown clearly to everyone who reads your posts!!
AAA

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
AAA, what is your issue here? Let the man rest in peace! I do not agree 100% with the person who you are replying to here but Yes I do hold some of the same opinions of the situation.
The Attorney General needs to make the evidence clear to the citizens of the Commonwealth which I am sure that she will. I feel that if what has been reported is true then yes it is complete and utter corruption and this Sheriff faced decades in prison. It has been mentioned that Cash parties were the norm in order to secure positions and promotions.
I do feel for this mans' family as they deal with their personal loss. I do not know of any other particulars as I believe that the investigation is still ongoing.
I can see where our differences are with law enforcement. I believe that you have this total and complete protectionism attitude of the law enforcement even if they committed crimes which can range from rape,drug dealing and stealing ect. My belief is that all law abiding lawe enforcement officials shouldbe fully supported by all members of society. For those law enforcement personel that commit crimes I feel that they should go to jail and lose their pensions as there are thousands of law abiding officers that would take their place. Corruption within a law enforcement department is self defeating to the legitimate efforts that other officers are making.
It is unfortunate that you have this protectionism attitude as the massive overwhelming majority of society totally disagrees with your position in protecting rogue and/or law breaking officers. You are either a corrupt cop or a direct family member of a corrupt cop as your frustration in protecting this illegal behavior is shown clearly to everyone who reads your posts!!
"protectionism" where do you come up with these words? 1st off little guy I am a supporter of law enforcement, I do not support you and your vendetta against police, you have a long history of issues with police and you have no credibility. 2.I do not support the behavior of the middlesex county sheriff, if you read my posts you would see that.
The person I don't support is you, period. I do support the FPD, I do support Tasca, because I know the real facts, you don't and never will, your to stupid to understand the situation.
Interesting

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

AAA wrote:
<quoted text>"protectionism " where do you come up with these words? 1st off little guy I am a supporter of law enforcement, I do not support you and your vendetta against police, you have a long history of issues with police and you have no credibility. 2.I do not support the behavior of the middlesex county sheriff, if you read my posts you would see that.
The person I don't support is you, period. I do support the FPD, I do support Tasca, because I know the real facts, you don't and never will, your to stupid to understand the situation.
Enlighten us on the "real facts" concerning the Tasca situation. There are many of us who read the news reports quoting Captain Tasca. Then there were many who knew the Captain on a professional level who enlightened all us readers.
Just give us a glimpse of the "real facts" as it is clear that they never came out even from Tasca himself.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

AAA wrote:
<quoted text>This has Kevin Lynch written all over it.
You have a "vendetta" against me!! Now tell us all what it is about!? Why don't you give your real name? Maybe it will explain a lot? I am right ,huh??

If the four of you gave your true identities then a lot would be explained!LMAO.

Stop using my name on here for falsehoods! Bring facts or shut up!! You attempt to try and label me as "having a vendetta against police". Well explain??!! Bring facts or keep your lies to yourself!

You, Civil service supportor, just facts and a couple others; expose who you are so everyone can see the true facts!!! All of you have called me names and you do not know me personally!! This is why I believe that you are part of this clique!

I have been threatened out here and you and your "LITTLE" bunch have been provoking others with your lies!!!
AAA

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Enlighten us on the "real facts" concerning the Tasca situation. There are many of us who read the news reports quoting Captain Tasca. Then there were many who knew the Captain on a professional level who enlightened all us readers.
Just give us a glimpse of the "real facts" as it is clear that they never came out even from Tasca himself.
Lynch, Lynch, Lynch, how many times were you dropped on your head when you were yanked out of your mother? or should I say thrown on your head, a number of times I'm sure.
AAA

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a "vendetta" against me!! Now tell us all what it is about!? Why don't you give your real name? Maybe it will explain a lot? I am right ,huh??
If the four of you gave your true identities then a lot would be explained!LMAO.
Stop using my name on here for falsehoods! Bring facts or shut up!! You attempt to try and label me as "having a vendetta against police". Well explain??!! Bring facts or keep your lies to yourself!
You, Civil service supportor, just facts and a couple others; expose who you are so everyone can see the true facts!!! All of you have called me names and you do not know me personally!! This is why I believe that you are part of this clique!
I have been threatened out here and you and your "LITTLE" bunch have been provoking others with your lies!!!
Your vendetta against the FPD is quite apparent on these forums, your rants are the proof and facts. I have nothing to with the FPD. And I am a civil service suppporter, if want to be Mayor someday I highly suggest you become one to.
AAA

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorant rants bring out the real you, if you had any real stones you would be taking pictures of drug dealing instead of a trivial parking issue that you are sole complainer. I haven't heard of a house burning down because a car was illegaly parked on North St. in front of JR's Why don't you go back to Boston where you came from, the last thing Fitchburg needs is an outsider, convicted felon with a history of police assaults telling it's citizens what they need to bring Fitchburg to the next level. You haven't answered any questions brought befor you. All your posts are proof that you have issues with the police, it was Boston now Fitchburg.
AAA

Athol, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies, are you saying you are not a convicted felon (manslaughter) and long police record??? One topic has almost 1000 entries, mostly against you? And answer the question about asking for donations on your facebook account and sending them to you home address. Don't you have an account set up at a bank for you campaign, who is your campaign manager? where is your campaign HQ?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

The proof is in your behavior and throughout all your rants on these threads Lynch. Lynch, wasn't it you who was the one following a cop during that incident on March 26 2011 when you were arrested? Why did you even find the need to be in that area taking more pictures? You claimed that you had already done that! You claimed that you had already filed complaints with Chief Demoura, the Mayor, and with both State and Federal authorities. Why did you find the need to be there again taking pictures Lynch? You also claim you will be firing every Cop and rehiring and promoting the ones you feel good about?
Lynch, you were also involved in another dispute with a cop family back in 2002?
You also admit you've had physical altercations with Cops in your past and have done time for your involvement in a vicious murder in front of your home in South Boston. Lynch, what was your disciplinary record while incarcerated? Can you NOT see the clear pattern here?
So Lynch, tell us voters why you still found the need to be taking pictures in front a "COPS" pub after you've already done that and already filed numerous complaints with all the proper authorities?
This continuous "stalking" behavior is proof enough to expose your angry towards cops Lynch, let alone your crazy desire to fire every "bad" cop and promote your own cronies through some crazy thinking illegal process. Have you ever heard of a civil service list Lynch? Oh that's right, you scored high on the CS Cop exam but have always been passed over by others with lesser score's. Could this be another motive and more proof Lynch?
The proof is there for all to see Lynch! Only people like you could be so blind.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Kerri Lenon

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

It will be released that Sheriff Dipaolo took his life because of his family finding about his affair with Thersea Murray
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

No double dipping since 1984
Almost Over

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

Two cities paying you plus a non profit salary that is most of it's money. That's not double dipping, that's disturbing.
Over Almost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

A city and a county paying you....to campaign now thats disturbing.....wish we all could take a leave of absense from one job to pursue another
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jill did you know this cop?
The former detective was also convicted of attempted witness tampering and three counts of making false statements to the DEA. The ex-convict Bucci was also convicted of a second count of possession with intent to distribute cocaine which occurred five months after the conspiracy with Jordan.
Det. David Jordan, age 45, of Stoneham, Massachusetts, and Anthony Bucci, of Wakefield, Massachusetts, were convicted of conspiracy to distribute and to possess with intent to distribute three kilograms of cocaine; possession with intent to distribute three kilograms of cocaine; and using or carrying a firearm during and in relation to a drug trafficking crime.
Nice guys , huh?
Are there any more ?
Sick of Public Citizen

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

Best place to raise your kids.
New Hampshire Citizen

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Judged:

Not right now it isn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Saugus News Video

•••
•••

Saugus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Saugus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE