Review: Elite Financial Services

Review: Elite Financial Services

Posted in the Saugus Forum

Hockey Mom

Lawrence, MA

#1 Jul 6, 2012
I began my journey of debt elimination with Elite in the Spring of 2008. I had approximately $7,000 in credit card debt which was not enough for most debt solutions companies but Elite financial was more than willing to help me resolve my credit card debt. I was a single mother when I started out and I didn't have much money to spare after taking care of my monthly bills. The staff at Elite took all of my financial information and helped me find a payment that would fit my budget and not leave me broke at end of each money. At first I was really scared because I had heard the horror stories of people paying debt solution/consolidation companies month after month only to find that the company wasn't doing anything to resolve their debt so I made it a point to keep track of what was going on with my account. Much to my relief I received monthly (some times twice a month) phone calls from my financial advisor, letting me what was going and inquiring if I had any creditors calling or mailing me for payments or offering settlements. I still remember the day she called to tell me my first account which was about $5,000 was settled for a little over $900. I cried and laughed with excitement because it had only been a few months into the program. Not long after this settlement and just over a year of being in the program, I received a call from a new financial advisor, that my last two accounts had been settled for only $479! I was in shock for a moment then the tears of joy and relief came (and I'm crying now as I write). It's a moment in my life I will always remember because for once in years I was not stressed or worried about the phone ringing and someone on the other demanding a payment which I didn't have. I can go to the mailbox and not worry that there will a "threat" for legal action if payment is not received. The staff, no that's an understatement, my friends at Elite Financial Services gave me back something I lost years ago when my credit card debt entered my life and that's my peace of mind. I cannot truly put into words the gratitude and love I have everyone at Elite that has given me back my life. Thank you all so very much. I highly recommend Elite Financial Services to anyone who finds themselves in any financial debt situation because this is truly a company of its word!!!
PradaLee

York, PA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
Old post but worthy of this statement. Just Because this supposedly above board company got your debt settled doesn't mean its clean. Did the creditor agree to not re-sell your debt difference? What letter did you receive to "assure" that they didn't sell it to a third party debt buyer? What assurance do you have that no further legal action is going to transpire on your accounts. I do not think you have a clue of how debt settlements can haunt you. Short of a judge proclaiming you are no longer liable, that debt can re-surface at any time. Why pay a business to do what you should have done from the get go...Educate yourself on how to reduce the overall amount due and get the final agreement in writing. I mean this to not be harsh, but rather to be realistic and let others not befall the path you chose. A Paid in full with no further rights to resell the difference is the key!

Since: Mar 14

Roslindale, MA

#4 Mar 13, 2014
I was very hesitant about joining a debt settlement company. The representative I originally spoke with was very confident that they could help me reduce my debt by 50%. I decided to give it a try and I was very pleased with the outcome. My personal account representative, Denise Gomes, was awesome. She was very knowledgeable in her job and always kept me updated. I had over $6,000.00 in debt and she was able to get it down to half of that. I'm very appreciative of her help. I would most certainly consider using their services again if ever needed as well as recommend them to any friends or family.
Not Pleased

Watsonville, CA

#5 Aug 15, 2014
I was told S. Lane that He could get me out of debt in 12 months. After I had told him I was going with another company who was going to get me out of debt in 4 years. So I went with Elite Financial and now I am going on THREE YEARS NOW.

I would not recommend this Company to any one. Every time I get a letter from a Lawyer with Court documents because my debts are not being paid. I have to send a Fax to them and I can not tell you how much I spent on Faxes of the three years.
EFS Saugus

Roslindale, MA

#6 Jul 9, 2015
Not Pleased wrote:
I was told S. Lane that He could get me out of debt in 12 months. After I had told him I was going with another company who was going to get me out of debt in 4 years. So I went with Elite Financial and now I am going on THREE YEARS NOW.
I would not recommend this Company to any one. Every time I get a letter from a Lawyer with Court documents because my debts are not being paid. I have to send a Fax to them and I can not tell you how much I spent on Faxes of the three years.
I am sorry you have had an unfortunate experience with a debt company, however it is not Elite Financial Services of Saugus, MA. We have never had an employee by the name of "S.Lane" as you mentioned. You must have come across our page in error. Please feel free to give our office a call if you are still dissatisfied with your current company. We can be reached at 866-922-0040! Best wishes!
EFS Saugus

Roslindale, MA

#7 Jul 9, 2015
Hockey Mom wrote:
I began my journey of debt elimination with Elite in the Spring of 2008. I had approximately $7,000 in credit card debt which was not enough for most debt solutions companies but Elite financial was more than willing to help me resolve my credit card debt. I was a single mother when I started out and I didn't have much money to spare after taking care of my monthly bills. The staff at Elite took all of my financial information and helped me find a payment that would fit my budget and not leave me broke at end of each money. At first I was really scared because I had heard the horror stories of people paying debt solution/consolidation companies month after month only to find that the company wasn't doing anything to resolve their debt so I made it a point to keep track of what was going on with my account. Much to my relief I received monthly (some times twice a month) phone calls from my financial advisor, letting me what was going and inquiring if I had any creditors calling or mailing me for payments or offering settlements. I still remember the day she called to tell me my first account which was about $5,000 was settled for a little over $900. I cried and laughed with excitement because it had only been a few months into the program. Not long after this settlement and just over a year of being in the program, I received a call from a new financial advisor, that my last two accounts had been settled for only $479! I was in shock for a moment then the tears of joy and relief came (and I'm crying now as I write). It's a moment in my life I will always remember because for once in years I was not stressed or worried about the phone ringing and someone on the other demanding a payment which I didn't have. I can go to the mailbox and not worry that there will a "threat" for legal action if payment is not received. The staff, no that's an understatement, my friends at Elite Financial Services gave me back something I lost years ago when my credit card debt entered my life and that's my peace of mind. I cannot truly put into words the gratitude and love I have everyone at Elite that has given me back my life. Thank you all so very much. I highly recommend Elite Financial Services to anyone who finds themselves in any financial debt situation because this is truly a company of its word!!!
Congratulations from all of us at Elite Financial Services for achieving your goal of living debt free!
EFS Saugus

Roslindale, MA

#8 Jul 9, 2015
PradaLee wrote:
Old post but worthy of this statement. Just Because this supposedly above board company got your debt settled doesn't mean its clean. Did the creditor agree to not re-sell your debt difference? What letter did you receive to "assure" that they didn't sell it to a third party debt buyer? What assurance do you have that no further legal action is going to transpire on your accounts. I do not think you have a clue of how debt settlements can haunt you. Short of a judge proclaiming you are no longer liable, that debt can re-surface at any time. Why pay a business to do what you should have done from the get go...Educate yourself on how to reduce the overall amount due and get the final agreement in writing. I mean this to not be harsh, but rather to be realistic and let others not befall the path you chose. A Paid in full with no further rights to resell the difference is the key!
This is very sound advice. Thank you for sharing it with those who may not be aware of how to properly assure debts are resolved correctly. EFS has always maintained a firm policy of protecting its clients from situations where resolved accounts are resold. We obtain offer letters prior to making payments on our clients' behalves as well as paid/final release letters after their settlements are completed. Additionally, we send copies of these paid/final release letters to the major credit reporting agencies to make sure our clients' credit reports reflect the proper status of their enrolled accounts.
EFS Saugus

Roslindale, MA

#9 Jul 9, 2015
MistyMomof1 wrote:
I was very hesitant about joining a debt settlement company. The representative I originally spoke with was very confident that they could help me reduce my debt by 50%. I decided to give it a try and I was very pleased with the outcome. My personal account representative, Denise Gomes, was awesome. She was very knowledgeable in her job and always kept me updated. I had over $6,000.00 in debt and she was able to get it down to half of that. I'm very appreciative of her help. I would most certainly consider using their services again if ever needed as well as recommend them to any friends or family.
Congratulations from all of us at Elite Financial Services! Well done!
Very Satisfied

Roslindale, MA

#10 Jun 22, 2016
I had a very positive experience as a customer with Elite Financial Services. My Client Services Representative was very effective and professional in dealing with my situation. I would certainly enroll in the program again and would recommend this firm to family members and friends.(Hopefully I will never need their assistance again though!) I am a VERY satisfied customer!
Sharing the burden

Clinton, MA

#11 Jun 25, 2016
Hockey Mom wrote:
I began my journey of debt elimination with Elite in the Spring of 2008. I had approximately $7,000 in credit card debt which was not enough for most debt solutions companies but Elite financial was more than willing to help me resolve my credit card debt. I was a single mother when I started out and I didn't have much money to spare after taking care of my monthly bills. The staff at Elite took all of my financial information and helped me find a payment that would fit my budget and not leave me broke at end of each money. At first I was really scared because I had heard the horror stories of people paying debt solution/consolidation companies month after month only to find that the company wasn't doing anything to resolve their debt so I made it a point to keep track of what was going on with my account. Much to my relief I received monthly (some times twice a month) phone calls from my financial advisor, letting me what was going and inquiring if I had any creditors calling or mailing me for payments or offering settlements. I still remember the day she called to tell me my first account which was about $5,000 was settled for a little over $900. I cried and laughed with excitement because it had only been a few months into the program. Not long after this settlement and just over a year of being in the program, I received a call from a new financial advisor, that my last two accounts had been settled for only $479! I was in shock for a moment then the tears of joy and relief came (and I'm crying now as I write). It's a moment in my life I will always remember because for once in years I was not stressed or worried about the phone ringing and someone on the other demanding a payment which I didn't have. I can go to the mailbox and not worry that there will a "threat" for legal action if payment is not received. The staff, no that's an understatement, my friends at Elite Financial Services gave me back something I lost years ago when my credit card debt entered my life and that's my peace of mind. I cannot truly put into words the gratitude and love I have everyone at Elite that has given me back my life. Thank you all so very much. I highly recommend Elite Financial Services to anyone who finds themselves in any financial debt situation because this is truly a company of its word!!!
Unless the fellow or fellows who made you a single mom are in poor physical health, in prison or have passed away, there is no reason for you to be having such financial difficulties. They should be made to pay for what they have created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GTA McLaughlin post (Nov '15) 18 min EverettCitizen 24
New Everett Square proposial 1 hr Exhaust ala carte 3
News Why many patients are afraid to come to the clinic 3 hr Rasputin 4
taxes 11 hr Pineapple 14
Is route one traffic caused by FFF? Mon FFFu 82
Everett Little League (Apr '09) Mar 19 Angry momma bear 554
chelsea st murder (Mar '13) Mar 17 Breeze 198

Saugus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saugus Mortgages