Anonymous

Everett, MA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
How do the streets look now jerkoffs
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Miserable that's how !!!! and the plows are all put away !!!
Anonymous

Everett, MA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
really where do you live in florida... i dont see any snow on broadway
Hmm

Boston, MA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
coopity coop wrote:
In case you've been away somewhere...The snow has MELTED not plowed. Thank YOU mother nature!
havocstarter

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
coopity coop wrote:
Coopity really ...so sad you must have been one of those children left behind.. It's never too late Seek help...
Anonymous

Everett, MA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
actually no, but with the name you have " havocstarter " sounds like you have a lot of anger
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
COOPITY COOP: The problem is NOT Broadway, not has it ever been BROADWAY ....

The issue is what the city did not do on the side streets ... We do not live in Everett Square and most of us do not live on Broadway ... Yes the main streets needed to be plowed and cleared - that's not the point, nor has it ever been.

It is the miserable plowing of just one small lane down the middle of the side streets ... that is where the majority of Everett residents live - on side streets !!!! Still even after the warm temperatures today, two cars cannot pass and you cannot park on the street (six days post blizzard)....

One of my neighbors actually said, "They did this street with a shovel."
And that's just what it looked like. And I would add, a little kids shovel at that !!!!!!!!..

Go back and read the posts and see what everybody is saying ....
Anonymous

Everett, MA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Really a shovel, or kids shovel as you claim, i know what everybody is saying and they are wrong go look at other cities no even close
to everett
snow

Norwood, MA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
take a ride to malden and revere and compare sidestreets we look alot better than other citys GOOD JOB KEVIN AND HIS TEAM672
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
I don't pay taxes in Malden or Revere ... I pay dearly to live here in Everett and I have no intention of moving !!!!

Everett's side streets are still a mess ONE WEEK after the big blizzard -

Since you seem to live in Everett, take a ride around the side streets and see what everyone is complaining about.

Let me reiterate: One path down the center of the side streets, no widening attempts EVER made....just round and round, follow the path in front of you....Why is that so difficult to understand.

I am sure the city workers did an excellent job in Everett Square ... but the majority of us live on side streets, we needed to be plowed better.....
Piccolo

Ventura, CA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
You guys should move to California. It is 81 degrees today in Los Angeles. I dont worry a thing about snow and it being unplowed. :)
Revere Resident

Swampscott, MA

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Everett Resident wrote:
I don't pay taxes in Malden or Revere ... I pay dearly to live here in Everett and I have no intention of moving !!!!
Everett's side streets are still a mess ONE WEEK after the big blizzard -
Since you seem to live in Everett, take a ride around the side streets and see what everyone is complaining about.
Let me reiterate: One path down the center of the side streets, no widening attempts EVER made....just round and round, follow the path in front of you....Why is that so difficult to understand.
I am sure the city workers did an excellent job in Everett Square ... but the majority of us live on side streets, we needed to be plowed better.....
I have lived here for 6 years and have never seen the streets so bad. Plowed one lane down the center and never came back to widen the road. Have to shovel a spot to park as no one parked on the street during the storm. Better off to park on the street if their not going to plow it anyway. Very disappointed in our city workers.
Revere Resident

Swampscott, MA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
I have lived here for 6 years and have never seen the streets so bad. Plowed one lane down the center and never came back to widen the road. Have to shovel a spot to park as no one parked on the street during the storm. Better off to park on the street if their not going to plow it anyway. Very disappointed in our city workers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas 18 min Old Timer 1
Human traffiking? 7 hr mimi 6
gangbangs 9 hr jcfrgb 1
Fred Foresteire (Jan '13) 12 hr Lou 160
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Tue EverettCitizen 2
Honda Cars Of Boston Complaints (Feb '10) Tue Joey87 25
25 best public school districts in Massachusetts Mon We shall see 8

Flood Watch for Essex County was issued at December 24 at 4:37PM EST

Saugus News Video

Saugus Dating