MR FINER THINGS IN LIFE

Malden, MA

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Have you had a bud lately? Well I have and it's nothing but watered down tasteless crap. There are so many other better micro brews out there to try and really like. I like to buy nothing but the best for my family and friends. Do yourself a favor and buy something else.
LYDIA

Malden, MA

#2 Aug 29, 2012
I heard they treat their non union people like crap too! I have had many friends and known people that knew people who worked there and NEVER made the union. They just hire people, abuse them and discard them like dirt. The people in charge there get all their friends in too.
NEIL

Malden, MA

#3 Aug 31, 2012
I like Sam Adams. Great summer and fall beers. My fav!!
Louie the Lizzard Fan

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Bud Wis Er
Marco

Malden, MA

#5 Sep 8, 2012
I would like to see them close down the Medford plant because they laid off a good friend of mine before he was suppose to make the union.%&*^*
MR FINER THINGS IN LIFE

Everett, MA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Well all of you out there that hate Budweiser will be happy to know a lawyer from California is suing Anheuser Busch. The consumers are peeved that their brews are water down. I love it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody got information on Peter Ward's wake 8 hr So Sad 1
Election 2015 10 hr Jim Nasium 56
Attorney Charged with a crime in Federal Court ... 20 hr EverettCitizen 4
Does the Mayor deserve a raise? 20 hr BigHeavy 24
News Police Briefs 04-01-2013 (Apr '13) Thu Nope 8
Safer Streets Thu everett 2
Phillip Aleo Thu Lowlife 8
More from around the web

Saugus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE