Warning to Candidates for State Rep

Posted in the Saugus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Candid

Worcester, MA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
A very reliable person found out as of 2/14/13 - 300 absentees have been received and accepted. How is that physically possible when city hall has only been open for 3 1/2 days since 2/14?

I wonder which candidate these absentees are favoring. THINK ABOUT IT
Avenger

Medford, MA

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Candid wrote:
A very reliable person found out as of 2/14/13 - 300 absentees have been received and accepted. How is that physically possible when city hall has only been open for 3 1/2 days since 2/14?
I wonder which candidate these absentees are favoring. THINK ABOUT IT
Just sent this link to the following:

Mike Beaudet at Fox25
The WBZ Iteam
WCVB 5Investigates
Dave Wedge at the Herald
Globe North Section editor
John Keller at WBZ

I suggest you all do the same immediatley before this phony election is held.

Consider yourself warned.
An Absentee Ballot Mess

Boston, MA

#3 Feb 25, 2013
How many absentee ballots are going to be cast in this election--400,500, 600
Realist

Milford, MA

#4 Feb 25, 2013
This State Rep Election belongs to John Hanlon. In fairness, none of the other candidates had ever shown an interest nor did they run a campaign like John Hanlon did. John Hanlon was robbed of $37,000.00 in the last State Rep Election. Stat Smith had 500-700 phony absentee ballots and grossly voted for people without their knowledge. John Hanlon worked hard and won that election that he was robbed of. It is only fair that he automatically gets the seat. As for the candidates running against him, I honestly do not know what their motive is. It's certainly NOT the State House which they have never shown an interest in. You can clearly see that at the debate. We have trying times ahead with federal cuts to Massachusetts approaching in Education, Military and local Civil Services. We need someone with knowledge and experience to fight for Everett at the State House, and the only candidate in this race to do so is John Hanlon.
AlC

Malden, MA

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Realist wrote:
This State Rep Election belongs to John Hanlon. In fairness, none of the other candidates had ever shown an interest nor did they run a campaign like John Hanlon did. John Hanlon was robbed of $37,000.00 in the last State Rep Election. Stat Smith had 500-700 phony absentee ballots and grossly voted for people without their knowledge. John Hanlon worked hard and won that election that he was robbed of. It is only fair that he automatically gets the seat. As for the candidates running against him, I honestly do not know what their motive is. It's certainly NOT the State House which they have never shown an interest in. You can clearly see that at the debate. We have trying times ahead with federal cuts to Massachusetts approaching in Education, Military and local Civil Services. We need someone with knowledge and experience to fight for Everett at the State House, and the only candidate in this race to do so is John Hanlon.
Maybe he should have an audit.
JER

Milford, MA

#6 Feb 25, 2013
AlC wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he should have an audit.
Stupied comments like this are the problem. Boneheads like you with nothing to offer but stupidity. Take the blinders off and look at the real picture councilor.
Honestty

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Sad BUT true........ I'm personally scared to death that this election may be politics as usual. Holy Moley..... are you serious? 200 absentees already? Lets face it....... have we HAD an honest, untainted election in this city in the last decade?
Dick Hurts from Holden

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
With all those absentee ballots it looks like Wayne is up to his tricks AGAIN.
Mike

Malden, MA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
JER wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupied comments like this are the problem. Boneheads like you with nothing to offer but stupidity. Take the blinders off and look at the real picture councilor.
What did happen with the audit he had when he was mayor?It was kind of "stupied" wasn`t it?
Get over it

Worcester, MA

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>What did happen with the audit he had when he was mayor?It was kind of "stupied" wasn`t it?
It's what people wanted. What was stupid was Latanzzi charging the city 10 dollars for a hammer that he sells for 2 dollars in his store. One example of many. Because he told the truth he got scrutinized. Stephy Smith spawn of Stephen Stat Smith wanted to lie to the public and call them ABC because they were a friend of somebody who is a friend of somebody else.

Who was getting screwed all those years. THE TAXPAYERS. But, that's OK if it's a friend of yours or you are not a taxpayer at all. Your obvious antics just don't work anymore.

Can we stick to 2013?
HORRIBLE ABSENTEES

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Tell ya..... I think its time for each and every absentee ballot to be screwtinized
Mike

Malden, MA

#12 Feb 26, 2013
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what people wanted. What was stupid was Latanzzi charging the city 10 dollars for a hammer that he sells for 2 dollars in his store. One example of many. Because he told the truth he got scrutinized. Stephy Smith spawn of Stephen Stat Smith wanted to lie to the public and call them ABC because they were a friend of somebody who is a friend of somebody else.
Who was getting screwed all those years. THE TAXPAYERS. But, that's OK if it's a friend of yours or you are not a taxpayer at all. Your obvious antics just don't work anymore.
Can we stick to 2013?
Lets stick to this.He cost the taxpayers over 60 thousand dollars. What the city was paying for services was wrong. Wrong but not illegal. As mayor he could have stopped it easily. He didnt. He put on a show at the taxpayers cost but it cost him his job.By the way I am not a councilor.
Liina

Cambridge, MA

#13 Feb 26, 2013
HORRIBLE ABSENTEES wrote:
Tell ya..... I think its time for each and every absentee ballot to be screwtinized
State law will never allow that. I do feel this election should be a special circumstance due to the magnitude of fraudulent votes in prior elections. Remember, it was NOT an isolated event,...it was 2 elections that WE KNOW OF.

After this election is over..... all votes should be counted and matched up. Then, someone from Secretary Galvin's office will come in and match up the absentees. If a candidate wins again, and wins again FRAUDULENTLY that will not be good for the City of Everett or the DeMaria administration. I think the feds will take over.
Ted

Boston, MA

#14 Feb 26, 2013
Liina wrote:
<quoted text>
State law will never allow that. I do feel this election should be a special circumstance due to the magnitude of fraudulent votes in prior elections. Remember, it was NOT an isolated event,...it was 2 elections that WE KNOW OF.
After this election is over..... all votes should be counted and matched up. Then, someone from Secretary Galvin's office will come in and match up the absentees. If a candidate wins again, and wins again FRAUDULENTLY that will not be good for the City of Everett or the DeMaria administration. I think the feds will take over.
Take over what?The city.
Get over it

Worcester, MA

#15 Feb 26, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Lets stick to this.He cost the taxpayers over 60 thousand dollars. What the city was paying for services was wrong. Wrong but not illegal. As mayor he could have stopped it easily. He didnt. He put on a show at the taxpayers cost but it cost him his job.By the way I am not a councilor.
Are you for real? We throw out the window a lot more than $60,000.00 over foolish things and no one blinks an eye. We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for flowers on state property! But, the city council and residents request an audit and you don't like the outcome, you use the truth against a person. You are reaching. Give me a break.
Tommy M

Boston, MA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? We throw out the window a lot more than $60,000.00 over foolish things and no one blinks an eye. We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for flowers on state property! But, the city council and residents request an audit and you don't like the outcome, you use the truth against a person. You are reaching. Give me a break.
Sixty thousand here,sixty thousand there.Next you know we are talking about real money!The Mayor was behind the audit.As far as the outcome, there was none. That is the issue.Stop clouding the issue and face the truth.It was him!
Debate A Farce

Boston, MA

#17 Feb 26, 2013
How much money has the present asministration wasted, starting with Woodwaste, Devens School, High School, etc.?
ABH

Worcester, MA

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Let's face it, Hanlon, though a good man, spent his entire two years being a vindictiove old SOB! he told all the old people if they didn't elect him Ragucci was going to raise the taxes! What did Hanlon do! He did the audit, didn't find anything wrong, it was more than $60,000 and wouldn't hire anyone under the age of 60 to work at city hall. He turned it into menopause manor.
He made a mess his two years that is why the people voted him out.
His time in government has come and gone!!!Thank you for your service.
To ABH

Boston, MA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Your nothing but a sicko, a BS artist from way back.

Learn to tell the truth once in awhile.
Jerry

Boston, MA

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? We throw out the window a lot more than $60,000.00 over foolish things and no one blinks an eye. We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars for flowers on state property! But, the city council and residents request an audit and you don't like the outcome, you use the truth against a person. You are reaching. Give me a break.
How do you use the truth against someone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Slashed Hal Mayo's Face 2 hr No No 10
25 Year Old Jaimee Mendez Missing Since 11/6/14... 2 hr Strange 2
FFF started in 1966....It's 2014 Now 13 hr Get out the vote 2
Everett Schools Are Everett's Shame 14 hr EverettCitizen 7
Do you approve of Michael K. Marchese as Alderman? (Jan '12) 21 hr Neighbor 9
Revere Beach...Remember? (Oct '08) Fri Just Reading 94
E Club Honors Carlo - Marchese storms out like ... Thu Mike Marchese 5

Saugus News Video

Saugus Dating
Find my Match

Saugus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saugus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saugus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:56 am PST