Pedestrian killed on Fellsway in Medford

Pedestrian killed on Fellsway in Medford

There are 2 comments on the Boston Globe story from Oct 10, 2009, titled Pedestrian killed on Fellsway in Medford. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

A pedestrian was killed after being struck by a car around 6:30 p.m. Thursday on Route 28 North in Medford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

Anonymous

Medford, MA

#1 Oct 11, 2009
I am so upset right now. Brian Staunton was such a good person. Sure he had his problems, but he would never of layed his hands on his wife Robin or his 14 year old son Shaun. It breaks my heart. I have known him for many many years. All I have been doing is crying these last 2 days and haven't put on a smile. But in my mind I keep thinking that he is in peace and no one will hurt him, he wouldn't want anyone crying over him and life moves on. RIP Brian
perso

Flint, MI

#2 Oct 12, 2009
brian was a good guy its a shame this happened, he was always willing to help anyone who needed it and he will sure be missed rest in peace buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rite Aid Shooting 4 hr mac 2
Italian Bakery on Norwood St. 7 hr Rb2mom2003 1
how "easy" is it to get a city hall job? 11 hr topcat 7
Term Limits 11 hr topcat 19
Everett (Jul '08) 14 hr Firefly3431 695
The city that lost its way 16 hr AMC126 11
Need building Info Mon Just Reading 4

Saugus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance