mayor pleased with city services performance of snow removal

Posted in the Saugus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
havocstarter

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2013
http://www.everettindependent.com/2013/02/13/...

Read this and comment. This review by the mayor only proves that he is living in a fantasy world .
Anonymous

Everett, MA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
so whats the problem dope
havocstarter

Bronx, NY

#3 Feb 13, 2013
coopity coop wrote:
so whats the problem dope
Hello .. were you even around during the storm. I'd hardly praise the clean up crew. Read much???
Anonymous

Everett, MA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
oh i know you hardly praised clean up crew, but i dont see much snow now do you?
Unreal

Worcester, MA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
The mayor is delusional & thinks he will be mayor forever. It was a DISASTER. Large piles of snow left on corners where streets intersect & the dopes went straight up the middle and roads r impassable. What fricken streets is mayor mcFatass referring to? Maybe all the weight he put on went to his brain. City Services has little work ethic , performance sucks & BAD attitudes by city employees. No offense to the ice cream maker but that's all he's good for. Lets vote for people committed on lowering the budget (our taxes$)...transform the over-staffed unproductive employees (that Dimaria hired) which starts with the snow plowing contractors.
PAUL DOBBINS

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Ok you people are complete psychos. I worked until 4am in the height of this thing and plows and sanders were out in FORCE. Kevin Noonan and EVERYONE did an A+ job and were on top of it from the start. Take a look at EVERETT SQUARE its completely CLEAR looks like it didn't even snow...
Yup

Everett, MA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
PAUL DOBBINS wrote:
Ok you people are complete psychos. I worked until 4am in the height of this thing and plows and sanders were out in FORCE. Kevin Noonan and EVERYONE did an A+ job and were on top of it from the start. Take a look at EVERETT SQUARE its completely CLEAR looks like it didn't even snow...
U sound so angry who's a as r u kissing now? Try driving the side streets and listen to what people r saying rather than being a big mouth jerk
get a life

Everett, MA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
PAUL DOBBINS wrote:
I pay your salary and I don't appreciate being called a psycho because I have an opinion and the side streets are a MESS.

I'm putting in a complaint to the mayors office
Sidewalks

Boston, MA

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Why aren,t public sidewalks plowed? They are public ways. Isn't the city responsible if some elderly lady falls and injures herself. How can the city say the homeowner is responsible through an ordinance when sidewalks on public ways are determined to be public and the responsibility of the city for repairing them, especially if they have cracks or holes.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
TO the MAYOR: Haven't been to Everett Square recently - no need to really - either empty store fronts or lounges. Well I did go to the library about three weeks ago but nothing else down there to interest me.

So Everett Square was cleaned and looks like it didn't even snow ... Well great but the majority of us don't live in Everett Square !!! We live in homes on the side streets (the majority of us). The side streets are still a mess and today is Wednesday (storm was Friday/Saturday last week !!!!

Please Mr. Mayor explain why plows like to just make one path down the center of these side streets and keep going round and round down the same middle of the street path !!!! We saw plows Friday night with one inch of snow (two at the very most !!!)...Then never saw a plow again !!!! This was THE TIME to widen our side streets - i.e., before everyone shoved out their driveways - there was not one car on our street - not one !!! The perfect time to do a great job - and they muffed it big time.

This was the time to push back the snow either to the curb or almost to the curb ... but no way ... one single plow width down the street completely devoid of vehicles...

Thanks to the sun the past day or two and it made the street a wee bit wider but not much, two vehicles cannot pass - one has to back up or pull into someone's driveway !!!
Rug Doctor

Boston, MA

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Sidewalks wrote:
Why aren,t public sidewalks plowed? They are public ways. Isn't the city responsible if some elderly lady falls and injures herself. How can the city say the homeowner is responsible through an ordinance when sidewalks on public ways are determined to be public and the responsibility of the city for repairing them, especially if they have cracks or holes.
It sucks but put your blame on the nanny state of Massachusetts for this one not the City. You see those people you normally voted for with a D in the last couple of elections who reside on the Legislature said it is YOUR responsibility to clear the walkways and porch in front of your house.
Rug Doctor

Boston, MA

#12 Feb 13, 2013
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay your salary and I don't appreciate being called a psycho because I have an opinion and the side streets are a MESS.
I'm putting in a complaint to the mayors office
Why do you assume it was Dobbins who posted that? It could have been me (but it wasn't).
PAUL DOBBINS

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Just an opinion that's all, that is what this forum is all about or so I thought. Unlike 90% of the FRAUDS out here I put my name to everything I post and always have...
havocstarter

Everett, MA

#14 Feb 13, 2013
coopity coop wrote:
oh i know you hardly praised clean up crew, but i dont see much snow now do you?
Yeah, It's called melting and evaporation
havocstarter

Everett, MA

#15 Feb 13, 2013
PAUL DOBBINS wrote:
Just an opinion that's all, that is what this forum is all about or so I thought. Unlike 90% of the FRAUDS out here I put my name to everything I post and always have...
Being out there was lousy I'm sure but that is your job. I had to call and ask to have my street cleaned that was 24 hours after it stopped snowing
And not once even to today has a grain of Salt or sand been dropped on my street.
Rug Doctor

Boston, MA

#16 Feb 13, 2013
nerve

Everett, MA

#17 Feb 13, 2013
PAUL DOBBINS wrote:
You are such a liar. You don't put your name to anything, only to look like a hypocrite and "pretend" how appalled you are. You want attention, that's all. What's the matter, is Carlo ignoring you?

You have to maintain a certain level of esteem being employed in the public sector, Mr. Dobbins, and that's NOT calling people psychos and frauds who are telling the TRUTH and not lying like YOU. You are not someone that should be working with people in any capacity. You are yet another example of Carlo's poor hires that's a bully and a big mouth.
PAUL DOBBINS

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Bully and a big mouth??? Who's showing "esteem" now I'm just calling them like I see them, you want to disagree that's fine, again I thought that is what this forum was about. I never said I was appalled about anything just stating my feeling on the situation. You can't expect to come out here day after day, topic after topic and tear apart this administration without being called on it...PLAIN AND SIMPLE
ITSGONE

Everett, MA

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Unreal wrote:
The mayor is delusional & thinks he will be mayor forever. It was a DISASTER. Large piles of snow left on corners where streets intersect & the dopes went straight up the middle and roads r impassable. What fricken streets is mayor mcFatass referring to? Maybe all the weight he put on went to his brain. City Services has little work ethic , performance sucks & BAD attitudes by city employees. No offense to the ice cream maker but that's all he's good for. Lets vote for people committed on lowering the budget (our taxes$)...transform the over-staffed unproductive employees (that Dimaria hired) which starts with the snow plowing contractors.
WRONG..Kevin was a great hire! if all the workers had his integrity and work ethic we'd have no problems in this city!

Medford, MA

#20 Feb 14, 2013
just a friendly observation but if all of you people on this site are such experts in snow plowing and removal, and are so worried about the safety of streets, sidewalks, etc then why didn't any of you choose to offer up your expertise instead of sitting on this site and ripping apart the people who were out there actually working?!! Maybe because it's easier to bitch about the things we don't like than to actually take a stand and try to change things!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pink Panther Strikes Again 20 hr Springtime in Moscow 2
Wynn election night party at EHS Sat Looking at the law 5
Yellow cab ( Revere ) (Jun '11) Fri Kevin 2
Mr. and Mrs. Carlo DeMaria Seeking Special Permit Fri Poor Taxpayer 17
national grid Fri VERY DISGUSTED 1
Navarra as DPW Chief?? Fri EverettCitizen 11
effing third party energy scammers Fri EverettCitizen 2

Saugus News Video

Saugus Dating
Find my Match