Saugus Police Coverup

Posted in the Saugus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anyone Hear

Boston, MA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Their has been alot of posts about a Dr.(AWBREY) who was prescribing prescription pills to people in Law Enforcement. Earlier today I was in Suffolk Superior Court and there was a case involving the Dr. and several Agencies. Because I live in Saugus I was interested in the case and I briefly heard that The Saugus Police were involved in covering something up in that case. It wasn't clear but the case was continued until November 16.
who knows

Arlington, MA

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Anyone Hear wrote:
Their has been alot of posts about a Dr.(AWBREY) who was prescribing prescription pills to people in Law Enforcement. Earlier today I was in Suffolk Superior Court and there was a case involving the Dr. and several Agencies. Because I live in Saugus I was interested in the case and I briefly heard that The Saugus Police were involved in covering something up in that case. It wasn't clear but the case was continued until November 16.
Do you know the docket # and/or presiding judge? Did you hear any names of agencies and/or other people involved? do you know what atty was there representing Awbrey?
Rug Doctor

Boston, MA

#3 Oct 9, 2010
very interesting. Harvey may be right afterall.
info please

Arlington, MA

#4 Oct 9, 2010
Rug Doctor wrote:
very interesting. Harvey may be right afterall.
why, what does Harvey say about Awbrey?
Pauline

Peabody, MA

#5 Nov 4, 2010
who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the docket # and/or presiding judge? Did you hear any names of agencies and/or other people involved? do you know what atty was there representing Awbrey?
The case is under seal but their several other cases pending in that court against Awbrey. They are not sealed. Attorney Vincent Dunne filed an appearance on one case
concerned citizen

Arlington, MA

#6 Nov 6, 2010
Pauline wrote:
<quoted text>
The case is under seal but their several other cases pending in that court against Awbrey. They are not sealed. Attorney Vincent Dunne filed an appearance on one case
are u the Pauline who worked 4 Awbrey?
Almost

Peabody, MA

#7 Nov 8, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
are u the Pauline who worked 4 Awbrey?
The Lady posting worked for Awbrey. But it is Paulette and not Pauline. Two different people,Paulette is in troubling too, she is just trying to weasle out and could be working with the Authorities.
no kidding

Arlington, MA

#8 Nov 8, 2010
Almost wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lady posting worked for Awbrey. But it is Paulette and not Pauline. Two different people,Paulette is in troubling too, she is just trying to weasle out and could be working with the Authorities.
Why is Paulette/Pauline in trouble?
Not Kidding

Peabody, MA

#9 Nov 8, 2010
You seem very ijnterested with your inquiring posts. You should show up in court or contact the DA's office
no kidding

Arlington, MA

#10 Nov 8, 2010
Not Kidding wrote:
You seem very ijnterested with your inquiring posts. You should show up in court or contact the DA's office
I am interested. when's the next court date/what court? what is the case name? what DA should I contact? if i knew that it would be helpful. you seem to know all about this case. maybe you can share some of that info. thanks!
Not Kidding

Peabody, MA

#11 Nov 8, 2010
Suffolk DA Kevin Santos seems to be very outspoken on the matter. He may be the one to contact.
Anyone Hear

Boston, MA

#12 Nov 9, 2010
no kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested. when's the next court date/what court? what is the case name? what DA should I contact? if i knew that it would be helpful. you seem to know all about this case. maybe you can share some of that info. thanks!
I been told that Lt. Campanello of the Saugus Police has been or will be given a subpoena. Does anyonr know him and can you get information
waltham

Peabody, MA

#13 Nov 10, 2010
no kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
let me give you a call and i can share everything
no kidding

Arlington, MA

#14 Nov 10, 2010
waltham wrote:
<quoted text>
let me give you a call and i can share everything
how about if I give you a call - post your #+ I'll call you back. thanks.
Id number two four five e

Arlington, MA

#15 Nov 10, 2010
no kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
how about if I give you a call - post your #+ I'll call you back. thanks.
Nine,Seven,eight,three,five,tw o,five,eight,four,eight
youre funny

Arlington, MA

#16 Nov 10, 2010
Id number two four five e wrote:
<quoted text>
Nine,Seven,eight,three,five,tw o,five,eight,four,eight
what do u have against russollillo
being safe

Arlington, MA

#17 Nov 10, 2010
youre funny wrote:
<quoted text>
send me an e-mail and we can talk

[email protected]
being safe

Arlington, MA

#18 Nov 10, 2010
youre funny wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't have access to e-mail I can meet you some place I'll be up in Georgetown on thursday if that is good for you
youre funny

Arlington, MA

#19 Nov 10, 2010
being safe wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't have access to e-mail I can meet you some place I'll be up in Georgetown on thursday if that is good for you
like i'd really write to an email address with awbrey's name -- are u kidding me?
being safe

Arlington, MA

#20 Nov 10, 2010
youre funny wrote:
<quoted text>
like i'd really write to an email address with awbrey's name -- are u kidding me?
Georgetown it is what time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) 10 hr Answers please 57
Malden Elections: Open Forum (Apr '15) 13 hr Port-au-Malden 17
lost cat Mon Need help 1
Everett Man Arrested Twice Today For DUI (Nov '16) Mon Need help 6
FFF-Everett's Biggest Hypocrite (Jun '15) Aug 20 Five thousand rea... 99
boston rally Aug 19 Average guy 6
The last working white guy just left Everett (Jun '16) Aug 19 May56 5

Saugus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saugus Mortgages