Aggregate employees on picket lines a...

Aggregate employees on picket lines again - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Aggregate employees on picket lines again - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Employees of Aggregate Industries, Inc. spent their fourth consecutive day picketing outside the company's Lunenburg location as part of a regionwide strike against the cement and asphalt giant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

vote the bums out

Westford, MA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
they complain about working 2-3 days a week. a lot of families have it a lot worse.
then lay off a few so the remainder have a full work week.

'I'm here to support my brothers'..unreal what BS
gml1452

Macomb, MI

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Your stimulus dollars at work. Unions elected the current president and now it is payback time.
F N Hadit

Wellesley, MA

#3 Aug 21, 2010
You clowns are lucky to have a job at all! What are they supposed to do, they only have 3 days work, they gonna pay you extortionists to just sit around and wait for something? Go whine to all the libtard democrat politicians you fawnwed all over at the last election. They get your donations from your dues, then they tax you out of business, good work. Where's the "stimulus" for overpaid truck drivers?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boston rally 5 min Heck no I wont go 5
The last working white guy just left Everett (Jun '16) 3 hr May56 5
Treason 9 hr NOT HAPPY 1
FFF-Everett's Biggest Hypocrite (Jun '15) 15 hr Truther 98
swan st park do over sucks 16 hr woodlawn 14
Police Scanner (Jan '13) Thu FYI 36
Everett police officer revealing info Aug 16 Omar 4

Saugus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance