mayor, what have you done for us???

mayor, what have you done for us???

Posted in the Saugus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Can anyone name anything positive our mayor mcfatty has done for the people of everett. I'm sure his friends and family who he gave jobs to are happy, but what about us. Seems like he's just another lying, dishonest politician. Its truley embarrassing he is the major. Maybe he should be investigated, I'm sure they would find something he is hiding besides the donuts under his mattress.
Bill

Everett, MA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
We have glendale park that never got finished in time to use this spring . I know it won't be done in time. He was dreaming when he used union labor to do the job done on time
everett

Stoneham, MA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
We have a beautiful fountain - oh wait...
malden

Brookline, MA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
and in today's advocate he is throwing himself a 40the birthday party, but hosted by the girls and boys club at Anthony's in Malden on the 21st of Feb. wait let me count my pennies so I can go...NOT

ps no gifts to the mayor, a tax deductible donation to the boys and girls clubs of middlesex county--- wait let me count my pennies again
Brad

Winthrop, MA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
We have ummm, ummm, ummm, nothing!
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Yea Boys and Girls Club - with members up to the age of 18 ???

That doesn't sit right with me, an 18 yr old socializing with a 13 or 14 year old ... um nooooo .. too old. The title is Boys & Girls Club - to me that implies ages 12 to ??? 15 at the oldest....At 18 you should be in school and/or working and then socializing with peers your age....
Black Beast

Everett, MA

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Everett Resident wrote:
Yea Boys and Girls Club - with members up to the age of 18 ???
That doesn't sit right with me, an 18 yr old socializing with a 13 or 14 year old ... um nooooo .. too old. The title is Boys & Girls Club - to me that implies ages 12 to ??? 15 at the oldest....At 18 you should be in school and/or working and then socializing with peers your age....
Yo!

How else are we thug smokes to get to yer sweet young 14 year ole daughter's sweet white arses!?
RESIENT

Malden, MA

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Wa have
High Taxes
Bad snow removal
Increased ciy payroll
Towing of resident cars
New war memorial
Increased city spending
Anonymous

Cambridge, MA

#9 Feb 15, 2013
you write all this stuff about high taxes, snow removal, war memerial and your from malden you dope
everett

Brockton, MA

#10 Feb 15, 2013
hes just a carlo hater and has no life

Since: Apr 08

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Its a fact that crime is up, there was more towing over street cleaning, our taxes went up, we have more commercial space available and that the city is looking for a motive to raise revenue by us paying for it.

I will remember this at voting time.
RESIDENT

Portsmouth, NH

#12 Feb 15, 2013
TO Coopity Coop

You DOPE I live in Everett but work in Malden and that is where I post from. Learn about posting
you idiot
oh boy

Brookline, MA

#13 Feb 15, 2013
wonder what that guy is doing with all the money he stole from the collectors office or treasure's office. the city won't take checks, just cash and money orders, temptation is always there.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#14 Feb 15, 2013

I always wondered why the city would take CASH !!!!!! and I think they charge YOU if you want to pay by charge card !!!!

So ..... sticky fingers at city hall offices !!! No surprise there is there ???

Wonder if this will be in the Everett papers (we have three)...Nahhh most likely not -

Can it be determined how much was stollen from us taxpayers ??? and for how long this has been going on ?????

Will be watching for more news on this and the names of those who are PROVEN to be guilty - not rumored but factual news....
Fran

Boston, MA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
There was a joint convention last week on this matter and also the absentee ballots. They went into executive session, so nothing about the collector's office was discussed publicly.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#16 Feb 15, 2013
This should be public news - it was public funds that were stolen....Wonder if it was just one person or more than one ??? How much was taken (err stolen) from the taxpayers this time ??? Anyone notice anyone missing from these offices ?? That might be a clue....

The absentee ballot scandal is a complete disgrace to this city. We now know Smith is guilty ... but who helped him ???- if someone knew about this and kept quiet, aren't they just as guilty ????
Disgusted

Everett, MA

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Everett Resident wrote:
This should be public news - it was public funds that were stolen....Wonder if it was just one person or more than one ??? How much was taken (err stolen) from the taxpayers this time ??? Anyone notice anyone missing from these offices ?? That might be a clue....
The absentee ballot scandal is a complete disgrace to this city. We now know Smith is guilty ... but who helped him ???- if someone knew about this and kept quiet, aren't they just as guilty ????
Screw this secrey and exectutive sessions!....

I'm calling Mike Beaudet and Fox 25 investigates,
Then the WBZ Eye Team, Then Channel 5 Investigates, The Dave Wedge at the Herald then......etc. etc. until they're here chasing these loads to their cars in the city hall lot!

You people are screwed!

Have a nice day.

A-holes!
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Excellent idea Disgusted !!! Go for it !!!

I'm waiting for more news of who was involved in the absentee ballots too. I sure hope Smith gets what he deserves !!!
Perry White Jr

Everett, MA

#19 Feb 16, 2013
Any interest out there in starting an EVERETT PATCH site like Malden and Medord so we can bypass these three useless rags in town and start repoting on what a hell hole this place has become?
Talking to the Mal/Med guys now getting more information,...stay tuned....yeah I mean YOU city Hall Hacks!
oh boy

Boston, MA

#20 Feb 20, 2013
we should do a patch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saugus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost cat 9 hr Trumpdump 3
Jamie Russo (Feb '09) 13 hr Victim472 45
City services 22 hr Fool 12
Term Limits Fri Soon2BXeverettite 6
Make Schools Education Quality better, Share yo... (Aug '09) Fri VIP seating please 62
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Saugus (Aug '15) Sep 21 amelanchook 17
Candidates list of names Sep 18 HowardCarter 18

Saugus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saugus Mortgages