Editorial: Rubio aims higher

Editorial: Rubio aims higher

There are 215 comments on the Florida Today story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Editorial: Rubio aims higher. In it, Florida Today reports that:

Marco Rubio gives his party's response to the State of the Union speech Tuesday night, we hope it marks a rise to national prominence of a special breed of politician: The metropolitan Florida Republican.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

Miamiofthe70s and 80s

Hialeah, FL

#150 Feb 24, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>He is a puppet of the tea party and they hate black people and anyone not white including Hispanics and Latin Americans, Asians, Arabs and on and on and on. He is on the losing side of history and his skin color matters not at all.
Don't be an idiot, every politician is a puppet, you honestly believe that politicians have the last say, and if you do you must be living under a rock, just ask the oil industry magnates and the Pharmaceutical industry. Politicians are all puppets on a string beginning with Obama.
Daisy

Tucker, GA

#151 Feb 24, 2013
Rubio 2016!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#152 Feb 24, 2013
....McCain 2008, Romney 2012, Rubio 2016......

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#153 Feb 24, 2013
Rubio nunca sera presidente. No tiene la gente corrupta millonaria necesario para comprar la eleccion
Douglas

Tucker, GA

#154 Feb 24, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Rubio nunca sera presidente. No tiene la gente corrupta millonaria necesario para comprar la eleccion
Quieres apostar mojon?Lo mismo decias de el cuando se postulo para senador y ya tu ves donde esta el Cubanito!
Dr Demento

Dunlap, TN

#155 Feb 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
....McCain 2008, Romney 2012, Rubio 2016......
Now thats funny........you just might want to get the rights for it.........$

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#156 Feb 24, 2013
Douglas wrote:
<quoted text>
Quieres apostar mojon?Lo mismo decias de el cuando se postulo para senador y ya tu ves donde esta el Cubanito!
osea que si tiene suficiente mafia Cubana corrupta con billete para ayudarlo a comprar los resultados?
Frito Bandito

Riverside, CA

#157 Feb 24, 2013
Que
White boy

Dallas, TX

#158 Feb 24, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>osea que si tiene suficiente mafia Cubana corrupta con billete para ayudarlo a comprar los resultados?
English please
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#159 Feb 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
....McCain 2008, Romney 2012, Rubio 2016......
What a bunch of loser!
Douglas

Tucker, GA

#160 Feb 25, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>osea que si tiene suficiente mafia Cubana corrupta con billete para ayudarlo a comprar los resultados?
No mojon,esa de la compra de votos pasa en tu-nuestra)(es nuestra colonia) donde con una nevera compran un colegio electoral!En USA Rubio ganara libremente y con el poder de los votos!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#161 Feb 25, 2013
Dr Demento wrote:
<quoted text>Now thats funny........you just might want to get the rights for it.........$
How about....RUBIO..The GOP's next lame attempt to show...WE LOVE"S US, SOME JULIO'S....
Douglas

Tucker, GA

#162 Feb 25, 2013
Rubio 2016

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#163 Feb 25, 2013
Douglas wrote:
Rubio 2016
Yes, let's see.

Marco Rubio- 1 Term US Senator from Florida

Hillary Clinton-
One of the 10 best lawyers in the country when she practiced.
Wife of Gov. of AK for 8 years
1st Lady for 8 years
US Senator from New York
Secretary of state (4 years) traveling to over 118 countries

Yes, please. Run Rubio. Guess you guys like the taste of defeat.
lmao
Albert

Tucker, GA

#164 Feb 25, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, let's see.
Marco Rubio- 1 Term US Senator from Florida
Hillary Clinton-
One of the 10 best lawyers in the country when she practiced.
Wife of Gov. of AK for 8 years
1st Lady for 8 years
US Senator from New York
Secretary of state (4 years) traveling to over 118 countries
Yes, please. Run Rubio. Guess you guys like the taste of defeat.
lmao
Rubio 21016 AND 2020!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#166 Feb 25, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubio 21016 AND 2020!!!
Excellent...RUN HIM TWICE....Closest he will ever get to the Whitehouse, is the TOUR....
Inioscaradeculo

Miami, FL

#167 Feb 25, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, let's see.
Marco Rubio- 1 Term US Senator from Florida
Hillary Clinton-
One of the 10 best lawyers in the country when she practiced.
Wife of Gov. of AK for 8 years
1st Lady for 8 years
US Senator from New York
Secretary of state (4 years) traveling to over 118 countries
Yes, please. Run Rubio. Guess you guys like the taste of defeat.
lmao
Rubio would chew up Hilary in any debate.
Cubanscaradeping a

Miami, FL

#168 Feb 26, 2013
Castro chewed Cubans azzes (Batista's too)for 54 years and still does...you guys have some cojones to say you all are proud of your white heritage when DNA tests prove you all have Black and Indigenous blood more than European. Go and research, is all there.The reason some of you made it is because when you ran from Cuba as the cowards you are you managed to smugle stolen money from the people. That money you used to stablish your corrupt Miami mafia.Cuba will suffer greatly if you will be to go back there and again stablish your system of corrution. Miami is a crapy city because of you Cubans. It is a banana republic.And white Americans left because of you. Now you say you are white?...please. LOL!!
Cubanscaradeping a

Miami, FL

#169 Feb 26, 2013
Rubio will beat Hilary with his evileness not intelligence. I give you that. But she has class, Rubio is a poor soul like all Cubans.
Inioscaradeculo

Miami, FL

#170 Feb 26, 2013
Cubanscaradepinga wrote:
Castro chewed Cubans azzes (Batista's too)for 54 years and still does...you guys have some cojones to say you all are proud of your white heritage when DNA tests prove you all have Black and Indigenous blood more than European. Go and research, is all there.The reason some of you made it is because when you ran from Cuba as the cowards you are you managed to smugle stolen money from the people. That money you used to stablish your corrupt Miami mafia.Cuba will suffer greatly if you will be to go back there and again stablish your system of corrution. Miami is a crapy city because of you Cubans. It is a banana republic.And white Americans left because of you. Now you say you are white?...please. LOL!!
ROFLMAO, who fed you this BS information, I bet you heard it from a commie who brain washed the fuck out of you, too many Mexicans, Central and south Americans have been fed lies, filled with hate concerning the Cubans, you poor thing, you don't have a clue of the reality that occurred in Cuba with the Cubans and the word mafia, typical communie word invented by Fidel Castro and his bunch of commie suckers, and by the way yes I am white and do not have a speck of black or native Amerindian in me, sorry inditos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Thu Tzu 98,045
adam the macho lifeguard to give oral Thu Tab Fresca 1
News Hospice of Citrus and the Nature Coast honors v... May 24 Lisa Ann 1
DEFEND our BORDERS May 24 ILLEGALS GANGS CA... 1
News $13M food stamp scheme busted; 22 people charged May 24 Roberto 1
donald trump (drumpf) uses organized harassment... May 23 Drumpf Anyone 1
Haleigh Cummings and the Penny family. May 3 Cyndy looking for... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Satsuma Mortgages