Why was the Drama Drama at Hardy Hotel Thread yanked?

Posted in the Satsuma Forum

Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Jan 8, 2011
and by WHOM.....?

I mean, REALLY !!!

Git a grip PCSO! We're entitled to our opinions whether you like it or not,'eh? Just remember, you brought it on your OWN selves. So there.
OJs glove

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2011
oh, that sounded like a good thread..was the preferential treatment Hardy's son received mentioned? What about the incessant phone calls to misty by the undercover constantly asking her to acquire drugs for him? And the bribes she was offered to do just that? What about the botching of the investigation by focusing everything on misty thereby letting the real perpetrator get away? Or was it mentioned that Hardy ran on a cleaning up corruption in psco campaign thereby acknowledging that pcso was in fact corrupt?
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Jan 9, 2011
OJ's Glove, yes, a good thread. There were peeps in the know about the PCSO, now gone. Not sure the preferential treatment received by Hardy's son was mention here but it was on another Haleigh site. Misty or the Haleigh case wasn't being discussed here until Siz & I mentioned it; the site was yanked shortly after that, likely would have been anyway. The discussion was the underhandedness of the PCSO, describing employees in detail.

I wasn't aware the UC officer was constantly offering Misty bribes to acquire drugs but it doesn't surprise me. I do know that he made numerous calls to Misty to talk her into getting drugs for him. IMO, it was an entrapment scheme set out primarily for Misty to keep her mouth shut, et.al.

I agree w/you, this entire investigation was a hoax focused on Misty and covering up for the real perps; obviously it was deliberate. There are too many blatant and ignored conspiricy signs that this is exactly what occured!
Native Texan

Red Oak, TX

#4 Jan 9, 2011
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T0...

Here it is! I had saved it from the first time it disappeared! Interesting reading and posts! Hope it goes thru and works as a good link for those that missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rainaway Roofing Corp. (May '14) 3 hr Reviews El Fako 16
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Guest 97,006
real estate market next 5 years 17 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 11
Senator Ted Cruz to announce his presidential b... 19 hr Stella 4
The Anthroology / History Debate of the ... Mon Gerry Zaragemca 1
From IED to STD: The Autobiography of Adam the ... Sun ADAM THE MACHO LI... 4
my rod smells like cod Sun ADAM THE MACHO LI... 16
Satsuma Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Satsuma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]