Hollywood insider

United States

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Last days of Cuban rule
The Incredible Flounder

Bradenton, FL

#2 Feb 3, 2013
And then what? What would be the point?

It appears that the new Castro is lighting up on the 'old' rule, easing travel, etc.

Maybe they've figured out that isolating themselves from the rest of the world has lead them to a state of despair with no way out.

The Soviets abandoned them and with only Chavez on their side they know that once he;s gone they will be left with less than nothing. They don't have the resources to support themselves and they have no credit left.

They will wake up, it's just a matter of time.
Miami corruption

Hollywood, FL

#3 Feb 3, 2013
I imagine these troops will be NON Cubans because all I see from the Miami Cuban junta is "Cuba libre" yapping while waitng for USA to liberate Cuba for them.

God forbid their kids or grandkids lift a Cuba libre finger.

Replace the self serving and corrupt Castro's with self serving and corrupt Miami Cuban politicos is the game plan, Hialeah style.
Miami corruption

Hollywood, FL

#4 Feb 3, 2013
The Incredible Flounder wrote:
And then what? What would be the point?
It appears that the new Castro is lighting up on the 'old' rule, easing travel, etc.
Maybe they've figured out that isolating themselves from the rest of the world has lead them to a state of despair with no way out.
The Soviets abandoned them and with only Chavez on their side they know that once he;s gone they will be left with less than nothing. They don't have the resources to support themselves and they have no credit left.
They will wake up, it's just a matter of time.
The Castro's are on their way out due to age, health and reasons you pointed out , they will sadly be replaced by Miami political filth and as far as corruption and stealing goes "Meet the new King, SAME as the old King".
Belkys Sanchez

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Those are just the cuban husbands finding out that Adam the Macho Lifeguard may very well be live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,480
Tecumseh the prophet Sun Ricardo montobomb 1
Mass murder (Dec '10) Sat Iconography 93
News Tense days for business owners without legal st... Aug 19 Retribution 19
city college 1991 Aug 19 coco4u 1
Watch The Caribbean Aug 19 Concerned 2
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Star as "Dick Bond"... Aug 19 Stan Yenz 2

Satsuma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Satsuma Mortgages