Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
Comments
821 - 840 of 850 Comments Last updated May 23, 2014
moni

Los Angeles, CA

#838 Apr 3, 2012
Fire her, she knows nothing, Ha! Ha! Ha!
moni

Los Angeles, CA

#839 Apr 3, 2012
The cheerleader should be released and the sixteen year old put in prison for sex crime predator. The children are committing these sex crimes because they learn about the sexual activities through television, videos, internet, other people and their own family members.think about it.
jay Roberts

Santa Monica, CA

#840 May 22, 2012
Nancy Grace is the rudest person on television. She is awful to her guests, constantly cutting them off. Why don't they stand up to her?
I never want to hear about those twins again!
Her poor, poor, husband!
K Martin

Benton, IL

#841 Jun 23, 2012
Bombshell tonight , i dreamed Nancy Grace got fired .
Beachgirl17

United States

#842 Aug 1, 2012
The vodka mom committed suicide because of how Nancy was bullying her on to the show. The mom had chemical dependency issues and a few young children and dealing with being drunk and rolling over on the baby and he died so she had depression and maybe postpartum depression. The woman went to her mothers dumped gasoline on self and lite a match and burnt herself to death.The Twin Cities tv stations were trying to get Nancy's response but no response. I will no longer watch her show and after the death of this young woman Nancy reminded me of middle school bullying making fun of someone who was hurting. I realized Nancy is a sunday morning christian. Goes to church one day a week to worship the Lord and after she walks out the front door she doesn't care how she treats people. I practice my faith every day of the week and would never kick someone when they are down.its almost like it makes herself feel better about herself.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#843 Aug 1, 2012
Beachgirl17 wrote:
The vodka mom committed suicide because of how Nancy was bullying her on to the show. The mom had chemical dependency issues and a few young children and dealing with being drunk and rolling over on the baby and he died so she had depression and maybe postpartum depression. The woman went to her mothers dumped gasoline on self and lite a match and burnt herself to death.The Twin Cities tv stations were trying to get Nancy's response but no response. I will no longer watch her show and after the death of this young woman Nancy reminded me of middle school bullying making fun of someone who was hurting. I realized Nancy is a sunday morning christian. Goes to church one day a week to worship the Lord and after she walks out the front door she doesn't care how she treats people. I practice my faith every day of the week and would never kick someone when they are down.its almost like it makes herself feel better about herself.
She should have been shut down when she drove Melinda Duckett to suicide. All she loves are ratings. She is the antithesis of professional journalism and Christian decency.
Beachgirl17

United States

#844 Aug 1, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have been shut down when she drove Melinda Duckett to suicide. All she loves are ratings. She is the antithesis of professional journalism and Christian decency.
the woman that has been taking Nancy's place is just a rude maybe that is one of traits you must have to sit in Nancy's chair loud mouth and being able to interrupt yoiur guests when they are taiking.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#845 Aug 2, 2012
Beachgirl17 wrote:
<quoted text> the woman that has been taking Nancy's place is just a rude maybe that is one of traits you must have to sit in Nancy's chair loud mouth and being able to interrupt yoiur guests when they are taiking.
People watch for the cheap thrill, not for the informative content.
Beachgirl17

United States

#846 Aug 2, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
People watch for the cheap thrill, not for the informative content.
I have my daughters watch the show a couple of times to show them the kind of women they don't want to be and tell them this is what bullying is.
Bobbie

Wichita, KS

#847 Sep 4, 2012
We have seen so many stories aired on HLN in the past about "bullies" and yet, they employ Nance Grace. In my opinion, she is rude, disrespectul and dismissive of the "experts" that SHE invites on her show. She asks them a question and if she does not agree with their expert opinions, she is rude and loud. She is the personification of a BULLY.

I want to add "hypercritical !!! She is totally intolerant with anyone who disagrees with her and yet, in her ad, she wants us to believe that she is interested in the truth.
Jan

Fort Collins, CO

#848 Sep 12, 2012
Nancy Grace Stinks wrote:
Her "Pat You On The Back - Poke You In The Eye" syndrome is outrageous.
At least if HLN contracted a monkey from the local zoo it could point at a question on the board the guest would be able to reply in full & viewers would have better knowledge of what's going on.
BOMBSHELL!!
I have just one rule when I watch TV: If I don't like a program, or its presenter, I don't watch it. If you don't care for Nancy Grace and her "style", for pete's sake, turn it off, people! Those who watch a program and then bitch about it are swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. In other words, dumber than a bucket of rocks.
Les

Tulare, CA

#849 Oct 6, 2012
I can't believe she still on the air every night. She is rude and crude. Fire her CNN and do the world a favor
bob White

Statesboro, GA

#850 Mar 14, 2013
The only way Nancy Grace can be removed is by stop buying the products of her sponsors. From a-z that is easy to find . It can give a full effect when these products are boycotted . It dominoes 1x2x3 and so on.
You Are Not My Boss Two

Carnegie, PA

#851 Mar 18, 2013
H L N is not a good channel..
they have inconsistant programming and they are just a mess...
Harris

Staten Island, NY

#852 Mar 21, 2013
It is ridiculous how Travis Alexander has been elevated to the level of sainthood. The HLN network has turned into a lynch mob against Jodi Arias and a cult following for their 'holy' Mr. Alexander. I won't watch the 'burn her at the stack' biased reporting anymore. A man who calls any woman 'a slut in bed' and 'a three hole wonder' is not the second coming of Christ. Whether Jodi is guilty or not he appeared to be a sleazy misogynist who treated her like a human toilet.
dee

Westbury, NY

#853 Apr 10, 2013
marle wrote:
I feel that Nancy Grace should be fired from her job. She has been way out of line. Abusive, and very rude to her guests. And I give all the credit to Ron Cummings attorneys advising Ron not to go on her show.Ron was already on a phone/interview, but to actually go on her show, that was stopped. I hope more high profile attorneys do this. If Nancy Grace wants, "HER" show she will have it with, "NO GUESTS." Then she can talk to herself. The whole networking isn't fair when she is the only one with the high profile cases to review, and does it so nonprofessional. I'm a, "Court Buff" and find it fascinating watching trials play out, and hearing, "Intelligent" life sources discuss their views. I'm boycotting CNN and HLN, and the sponsors that sponsor the Nancy Grace Show.
Nancy Grace decides to put her two cents in while the trial is playing, does she know that HLN has a pause button, she is so unprofessional. if a guest dosnt agree with her, she cuts them off, and gets loud.
she is very hard to watch
Goodbye

Wichita, KS

#854 May 6, 2013
not impressed wrote:
YES she is part of what undermines the constitution and bill of rights. she falsly presents facts and is only interested in perpetuating her financial gain.
I agree the whole team is bias. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? I hate this station.
Goodbye

Wichita, KS

#855 May 7, 2013
Their sp called jury and jury watchers must have been hand picked. These people are just like them. I'm glad God is nothing like them and is a loving God.
Janhmaln

Tarpon Springs, FL

#856 May 9, 2013
Nancy Grace is a know it all with a attitude that is so un nerving that I get disgusted just seeing her face. I have seen a lot of boisterous people in my long lifetime, but none as arrogant and self serving as she. HLN would better serve themselves to fire her and replace her with someone who is fair minded, even tempered and conscious of others feelings when they are interviewed. I have seen this woman downgrade and insult people and make them feel like a scorned woman who has just been abused and made to feel like nothing by a abusive husband. She is rash and abusive with people and everytime there is something going on newsworthy, she takes over the story and then treats the other reporters like she is the Almighty who knows it all and can do no wrong. Yes, FIRE NANCY GRACE !!
mike

Ontario, NY

#857 Jun 30, 2013
NANCY GRACE IS THE MOST BIOSED PERSON I EVER SAW. CNN SHOULD TAKE HER OFF THE AIR ASAP. THE WHOLE BUNCH OF HDL COMENTATORS ARE UN OBLECTIVE.WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO COURT TV. THEY WERE REAL PROFESSIONALS. CANT BELIEVE HOW BAD JANE,VINNIE MIKE BRIAN AND THE REST HDL CONTIBITORS ARE IN REPORTING THE FACTS. WHAT A KANGAROO COURT. NANCY IS BY FAR THE WORST. CNN PLEASE TAKE THESE PEOPLE OFF AND CLEAN UP YOUR SHOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not move to Miami if.... (Feb '10) 6 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 88
New Miami-Dade civil courthouse proposals faces... 15 hr WJDC WE LOVE YA 1
Miami police CAUGHT using emergency lights for ... 15 hr Doctor 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Fri Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Is getting in Florida each day Thu WE JUST DONT CARE 1
Petition calls on Putnam County Sheriff's Offic... Thu Anne 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
•••
•••

Satsuma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Satsuma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Satsuma News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Satsuma