AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

Her "Pat You On The Back - Poke You In The Eye" syndrome is outrageous.

At least if HLN contracted a monkey from the local zoo it could point at a question on the board the guest would be able to reply in full & viewers would have better knowledge of what's going on.

BOMBSHELL!!

“"Who Dat"”

Since: Oct 08

Naples, Fl.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

I feel that Nancy Grace should be fired from her job. She has been way out of line. Abusive, and very rude to her guests. And I give all the credit to Ron Cummings attorneys advising Ron not to go on her show.Ron was already on a phone/interview, but to actually go on her show, that was stopped. I hope more high profile attorneys do this. If Nancy Grace wants, "HER" show she will have it with, "NO GUESTS." Then she can talk to herself. The whole networking isn't fair when she is the only one with the high profile cases to review, and does it so nonprofessional. I'm a, "Court Buff" and find it fascinating watching trials play out, and hearing, "Intelligent" life sources discuss their views. I'm boycotting CNN and HLN, and the sponsors that sponsor the Nancy Grace Show.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

TEST
Clueless

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

well look who started another useless thread

“"Who Dat"”

Naples, Fl.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

Nancy Grace Stinks,

I'm glad that you started this thread. This has been a monopoly of the one and only Nancy Grace doing her thing and making a disgusting mess out of high profile cases. Attorneys and judges are of course in that professional league as doctors and surgeons. When you turn on the health channel,and see skilled surgeons operate, you don't see a Nancy Grace OMG she would wake them up on the table. AND one question I sure would love to know?? Are the attorneys today required to read the book, "Crime and Punishment" in law school? It was many moons ago. Just curious.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

marle wrote:
Nancy Grace Stinks,
I'm glad that you started this thread. This has been a monopoly of the one and only Nancy Grace doing her thing and making a disgusting mess out of high profile cases. Attorneys and judges are of course in that professional league as doctors and surgeons. When you turn on the health channel,and see skilled surgeons operate, you don't see a Nancy Grace OMG she would wake them up on the table. AND one question I sure would love to know?? Are the attorneys today required to read the book, "Crime and Punishment" in law school? It was many moons ago. Just curious.
I appreciate your comment. I'm so discussed at Nancy Grace to come off like she "WALKS ON WATER" and the rest of the legal community "DEFENSE ATTORNEY'S" or anyone not of her opinion treated like scum.

If the former FBI agents and defense attorney's did not make an appearance on her show the viewers with blinders on (and there are many) would believe her opinion is the right opinion.

After studying every transcript & taping every show it was a no brainer to my conclusion.

She bitches about the spotlight taken off Haleigh with custody. However, when she held up Crystal's police report she failed to hold up the many copies of Ronald's extensive criminal history. She took the spot light off Haleigh & forgot to spend a little air time on Ronald's BIG FAT TATTOO, his marriage to child bride & trip to NY the day 100+ went searching for Haleigh.

I'm not here to defend either parent but I will speak my mind on the inconsistancy of her tabloid game show.

Did you notice tonight she played the clip of Ronald making the first statement on her show that JR was in the bed with Haleigh?

She wasn't slapping her guest around.....She didn't make mention of her last question to Ronald on his last interview...OOOOppps. Ronlad where did every thing get so bassackwards on where the kids were sleeping....HA HA Nancy...it was on your show!

“"Who Dat"”

Naples, Fl.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

I'm not defending either parent in the Cummings case. What I've notice is that Nancy Grace is, "Soft Peddling" since Ron's attorney's said, a big ole fat, "NO" to a live appearance on her show.I'm just abiding time when the Duckett case against CNN and Nancy Grace comes up in Federal Court, July 2010. Should be interesting. I wanna see that witch blubber on the stand.

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Judged:

It will peek my interest to see if it goes to trial or if an out of court settement agreement with undisclosed amount happens in the last hours leading up to the trial.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

I can't even watch Nancy Grace anymore.
It's the same thing almost every night, time for new material Nancy!

Caylee has been found, Casey is in jail (where she belongs) let's move on to other children who are still missing.
Doesn't she and her producers understand that people are tired of hearing about Casey, yes we know she was out partying, how many times can Nancy and her panel keep talking about it?

Can you tell how I voted? lol
GetRidOfNancy

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

Nancy Grace is RUDE. So highly educated. She didn't even know the definition of chronicity.

“"Who Dat"”

Naples, Fl.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

I've read to much and followed that Duckett case from the start. That Federal judge will not nix the trial against CNN and Nancy Grace.CNN and Nancy Grace want to weisel out of it. Stating that such a trial will give future journalists a second to pause on what to write. Bull S**t. This trial will be watched by future journalists to catch the errors of Nancy Grace "SLOP" I hope it's a required view of the trial for all future journalism classes. It's going on through and wonder who will handle the broadcasting of it. Ha CNN that's a joke...

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nancy would state the facts from the divorce records then present all the criminal records & show both sides of the story & let the views decide?
Oh yeah, that's right.....She doesnt' do that on her Taboid TV show....
She's skeeerrrd to let any guest defense attorney's speak up & balance the act on her show.....

Since: Jul 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

Is it any wonder why CNN has fallen behind MSNBC in ratings? Not to mention Fox News...

Fort Lauderdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

Well I love Nancy Grace. she puts up with no b.s. she has to be hard otherwise questions dont get answered. I like watching her show. she is a prosicutor not a defender. we need more ppl like nancy sticking up for the rights of ppl. not helping the losers in this country.
CAROLE

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

Judged:

nO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. NANCY IS GREAT. SHE IS FOR THE VICTIM. WHEN SHE WAS A PROSECUTER,SHE NEVER LOST A CASE. HLN WOULD NEVER FIRE HER.
the truth of the matter

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Judged:

Nancy Grace Stinks wrote:
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Nancy would state the facts from the divorce records then present all the criminal records & show both sides of the story & let the views decide?
Oh yeah, that's right.....She doesnt' do that on her Taboid TV show....
She's skeeerrrd to let any guest defense attorney's speak up & balance the act on her show.....
hahahahahahahahha your a joke !! hey thanks for my own blog your to kind . An so Misty entertain a man in the home that night I knew it was a man some where but didn't see color .Yes I said Jr. never said it was a black man ,the black guy was there for Misty Jr said he seen a man in black and a black man .Yes no doubt when there were on the couch makeing sounds that woke the child up . Misty was out she left the home that evening with that guy .

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Judged:

the truth of the matter wrote:
<quoted text> hahahahahahahahha your a joke !! hey thanks for my own blog your to kind . An so Misty entertain a man in the home that night I knew it was a man some where but didn't see color .Yes I said Jr. never said it was a black man ,the black guy was there for Misty Jr said he seen a man in black and a black man .Yes no doubt when there were on the couch makeing sounds that woke the child up . Misty was out she left the home that evening with that guy .
WHat the hell are you talking aobut? If you see a blog started by me you will see created by Nancy Grace Stinks then it gives the date.

You need to go back to the blog & find out who started one on you. Unless you created it for yourself.

You are accussing the wrong person.

“"Who Dat"”

Naples, Fl.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Judged:

Joe_ wrote:
Is it any wonder why CNN has fallen behind MSNBC in ratings? Not to mention Fox News...
Your so right Joe. CNN will continue to drop, with ones boycotting CNN HLN and the Nancy Grace Show. Know this is off topic. A CNN reporter was arrested in Fargo ND for standing on the dykes. Of course he was let out on bail by CNN. Ha, keep it up CNN, you go LOOSERS on your team.

Fort Lauderdale

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Judged:

Joe_ wrote:

on my tv line up HLN is where nancy grace is at not CNN.
soapbox on Steroids

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Judged:

Nancy is standing on a soapbox, but rather than being on a busy street corner she's given a high rated network to preach her word. Her show does contain some facts but it is moreover tainted by misguided opinions, dressed as facts. This is very dangerous for a society that still believes in urban legends disguised as important emails! Nancy & Jane Velez Mitchell are not the problem- CNN is for giving them an editorial show disguised as news. It seems to me that CNN is turning into one big editorial anyway. Some of these shows have good material but that's not good enough. News should be news & CNN calls itself the world's leader in news & information.

I feel for those defending Nancy. They are building support around a stranger's opinion. None of you know who she really is- just the persona she shows you on her show. How VERY sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Satsuma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Satsuma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Satsuma News, Events & Info