Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings

Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings

There are 5 comments on the MSNBC story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Vigil To Be Held For Haleigh Cummings. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Wednesday marks the two-and-a-half-year anniversary of the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her home in Satsuma on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

Texan

Waxahachie, TX

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Wonder who the new "Detective" is?

Annette will never change her story of hope. She might on details about the night she dropped by, but not the hope. Same with Teresa.

It's nice that Haleigh is to be remembered, But I don't hold hope anymore that she will ever be found or what really happened to her. I truely feel the family is in denial and chooses to just "think" that way. IMO Nobody family wise,fought hard enough to find out what happened when it happened. None of them (Cummings or Croslins) were ever at the police station demanding answers or sincerely trying to assist and help LE find Haleigh. I'll never know how some of the individuals live each day carrying this secret.
WhereIsHaleigh

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Texan wrote:
Wonder who the new "Detective" is?
Annette will never change her story of hope. She might on details about the night she dropped by, but not the hope. Same with Teresa.
It's nice that Haleigh is to be remembered, But I don't hold hope anymore that she will ever be found or what really happened to her. I truely feel the family is in denial and chooses to just "think" that way. IMO Nobody family wise,fought hard enough to find out what happened when it happened. None of them (Cummings or Croslins) were ever at the police station demanding answers or sincerely trying to assist and help LE find Haleigh. I'll never know how some of the individuals live each day carrying this secret.
Texan, where you living or visiting someone in the area when Haleigh disappeared? Must have been scary. Where you sleeping or awake when it happened. Assume there was a lot of police activity in the neighborhood. Was your home searched?
How were you able to get the police log of when the family came into the police station or were you working at the Sheriff's Office at the time? Must have been hectic. Were you able to get the phone logs also? You've really been able to get the first hand information by seeing when Annette was there and getting the logs.
Texan

Waxahachie, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2011
No "WhereisHaleigh" I wasn't visiting or living in the area, nor have I reviewed any of the police logs that probably do not exist. This should answer the rest of your questions above.

One of the last articles in May quoted the PCSO saying the families have "hindered the investigation and continue to withold information."

Nothing but a coverup to try and protect.
FarFromSatsuma

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2011
I'd like to know too who this new investigator is. Todays article said the same, "new investigator" that obviously Ron's family just loves. Doesn't mean much though unless we see some action. We surely haven't heard much in 2 1/2 years. Maybe they should change their "keeping it close to the vest" tactics? Hope he's a miracle though.
Texan

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 18, 2011
FarFromSatsuma wrote:
I'd like to know too who this new investigator is. Todays article said the same, "new investigator" that obviously Ron's family just loves. Doesn't mean much though unless we see some action. We surely haven't heard much in 2 1/2 years. Maybe they should change their "keeping it close to the vest" tactics? Hope he's a miracle though.
Yes, I don't see what the big secret is. Why not name him/her? Yet again, the whole case appeared to be a secret, to benefit Ronald and Misty. I will always believe that Ronald, Misty, Lisa, Teresa, Tommy, Timmy and Chelsea knew first hand the minute Haleigh met her demise. There were too many of them up and mulling around the neighborhood that night, not to know what happened. I will never believe the story that Misty and Jr. were asleep 4 ft. from Haleigh's little mattress and didn't know a thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 33 min zazz 98,584
Irma is fake news to spread global warming hoax... 9 hr Well Well 8
News Little Havana Man's Murder Remains A Cold Case (Jan '08) 12 hr Mel 42
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Play "Patrolman Dic... 14 hr Wheelchair Wave R... 1
Poll Why are Puerto Rican men so pathetic? (May '10) Thu paul 220
Have Sex in Miami Tonight!!! (Jul '09) Nov 13 Danitheus 23
Gay guy skype? (May '16) Nov 12 muchlovecock 16

Satsuma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Satsuma Mortgages