Who is Dr Fessel sleeping with

Who is Dr Fessel sleeping with

Created by DRAVEN THE DRUNK on Jan 8, 2011

92 votes

Click on an option to vote

ncnana8

bully jo

o js glove

jmjarj

radio

tattered

nurselady

anne

trotline

yahyah

Dr_Fessel

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2011
What the heck, no "all of the above"?

“Fish eyed fools”

Since: Jan 11

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jan 8, 2011
Some ol heathen you fish eyed fool ! Ha Glory !

“Yeah, I am pissed off!”

Since: Jan 11

Newbury SC

#3 Jan 8, 2011
Dr_Fessel wrote:
What the heck, no "all of the above"?
I will ask for a recount if Tatturd doesn't win! I will sell my vote for the right price by the way. LMAO
Dr_Fessel

Sikeston, MO

#4 Jan 8, 2011
HellevaDay wrote:
<quoted text>
I will ask for a recount if Tatturd doesn't win! I will sell my vote for the right price by the way. LMAO
Do you have paypal?
Dr_Fessel

Sikeston, MO

#5 Jan 8, 2011
No fair, Bully jo keeps going in and voting for herself.
FlaLady1126

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#6 Jan 8, 2011
Well I am just insulted that I didn't even make the list....Dr_F have you been cheating on all us Penthouse ladies?
Dr_Fessel

Sikeston, MO

#7 Jan 8, 2011
FlaLady1126 wrote:
Well I am just insulted that I didn't even make the list....Dr_F have you been cheating on all us Penthouse ladies?
Never, never, never. I am true to the Penthouse Hotties!

Did Radio say she was down to 135?

“Yeah, I am pissed off!”

Since: Jan 11

Newbury SC

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Dr_Fessel wrote:
<quoted text>Never, never, never. I am true to the Penthouse Hotties!
Did Radio say she was down to 135?
Kilos! LMAO
ncnana8

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jan 8, 2011
WOW I'm #1...gotta love that spot, get yahyah off that list tho cause I know doc has more class than that lol...in fact all NON Penthouse peeps need to be taken off the list...thanks doc for all the good love you are passing around, we all appreciate you...can we get a drawing??
FlaLady1126

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#10 Jan 8, 2011
ncnana8 wrote:
WOW I'm #1...gotta love that spot, get yahyah off that list tho cause I know doc has more class than that lol...in fact all NON Penthouse peeps need to be taken off the list...thanks doc for all the good love you are passing around, we all appreciate you...can we get a drawing??
Well I just don't know NcNana, we may just have to have a Bi*ch fight over Dr_F, he is "da man".
Ncnana8

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 9, 2011
Wow I'm still in first place...doc FlaLady is right you are "da man" and thanks again Papa for the help..

“God Bless America”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 5, 2011
Hmmm.. I am insulted too.. Not on the list..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr King George 97,463
2,700 Rescues Parade June 2011 (Jun '11) 14 hr BigBill 228
Help Cuban American Pablo Ibar (Dec '08) Sun John 184
Viva Donald Trump a great American Sun Marco Catira Traidor 17
Miami Sucks:RE Jul 31 VERNEZ 1
I wanna try gay sex Jul 31 AAlex 1
Looking for Gay males to have fun with Jul 30 Jose in-Miami 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Satsuma Mortgages