why do american blacks have such low ...
Tom

Poznan, Poland

#381 May 8, 2013
the point is: just face the f****ng truth!
Bored

Whitehouse, OH

#382 May 9, 2013
Tom wrote:
Since you imply you know what it is, what is "the f***ing truth"?
Guy

Long Beach, CA

#384 May 22, 2013
I am really not racist and I am aware that there are "bad apples" in every race...but I remember when I was in school that most black students missed class 50% of the time and most of them were very disrupted when they attended. I wouldn't expect them from scoring as high as the ones who were always there and were paying attention. Just an observation.
Yeah Right

Orange City, FL

#385 May 24, 2013
Let's see, wear my pants down around my knees, speak like a five year old, demand respect but give none, hold my crotch, expect all kinds of government aid, turn neighborhoods into slums, have more kids than I can afford, rant and rave about events that happened a hundred and fifty years ago, blame my lack of ambition on everyone and everything else.....

Yes, I would say I have a very high IQ.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#386 May 24, 2013
I'm sayin' son we gotz low iq but we be hung like horses.....knowwhati'msayin' son. We be lettin' all you rich white folk go work hard while we poundin' your wifes while you at work son. LOL....... We be driving your cars, eating your food, drinking your yack and catching dome from wifey. Now who gotz da low iq son?? For realz duke..... dey be fienin' fo dat black cizznizack son. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Duke

Springfield, MO

#387 May 31, 2013
I'm in my 60's and I can't remember a time when our church wasn't trying to help Africa, or African Americans. In my job I've noticed the responsible adult in the black home is always the woman. Black men usually are self centered,lazy, and lacking moral character. For any race to excel, both sexes must care enough to help in raising and benefitting their offspring. There are exceptions of course. Violent crime in Africa among blacks is much worse than here, and so is every other problem. The fortunate blacks live in white societies, otherwise there is little hope of a good life.
cletus

Grand Prairie, TX

#388 May 31, 2013
i is a viry smort boi, i is allso viry prowde uf my race.
cherokee

Miami, FL

#389 Jun 1, 2013
they spent all of their lives in jail, and suffer from HIV, aids and all the hepatitis.
We Cubans are superior

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#390 Jun 1, 2013
Cherokee is Cuban balcerdo?. eres bruto primo. No sabes donde estas parado
Tammie Lee

United States

#391 Jun 1, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
Cherokee is Cuban balcerdo?. eres bruto primo. No sabes donde estas parado
Of course he is, he's a brain dead worthless piece of rat's excrement.
No puede ser mas bruto ya que llego al limite y en su caso puede ser serio o illegal
Bantu

Las Vegas, NV

#392 Jun 27, 2013
Jews/north asians (orientals) > white europeans > poodles > german sheppards > hispanics > gutter rats > cockroaches > mosquitoes > blacks
Indian Beauty

Union, NJ

#393 Jun 27, 2013
I am indian and white mixed ,but my indian features dominate the white ,which I am very happy about because I have nice thick dark hair and well tanned skin unlike the white half of my family,all pale thin hair,boring zombies,I don't even deal with them,anyhow I love blacks they are cool and stronger than most other races just like us indians,they are smart,beautiful,entertaining and make good food,you guys are just mad because u brought them over as slaves and they became president,you white devils tried it with us indians too bringing your diseases from europe,killing us off stealing our land,christopher columbus my ass,most other races hate white people too,it is just that the blacks are the most aggressive out of the races and they fight back ,us indians stay away in our cornes,dont mess with us and we wont mess withyou
u came from my nuts

Union, NJ

#394 Jun 27, 2013
In this order BLACK,indian and hispanic,orientals,then white,all grafted from black in that order,one drop of that rich black blood and your birthcertificate will say this child is BLACK,how wonderful,how powerful,i laugh at you whites because you guys can never say what you feel to a black mans face,you hide behind computers and for generations behind your grandmothers old white sheets lol,but a black man will tell you exactly what he has to say in your face,and will fight,and you will lose because physically you are weaker,and God forbid you guys disciminate at the workplace the restaurants or anywhere else,you will be slapped with a lawsuite' oh how the tables turn,who would have thought the slave would turn on his master lol lol The blacks you see today are what you created,and its good for all of you lol
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#395 Jun 28, 2013
The racists would have us believe that, because of the slowness of the evolutionary process, all Africans lack intelligence. The truth is, though, that some of the Africans and the Mulattoes are just as smart as White people.

Ronald
Othello the Moor

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#396 Jun 28, 2013
What is the most beautiful sight in the world? 50 million AA swimming back to Africa with a Mexican under one arm, and a Guatemalan under the other.
Othello the Moor

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#397 Jun 28, 2013
It's true about the low-grade intelligence of AAs. Whenever one gives you the finger, you know he's actually advertising his latest IQ score.
hmmmm

United States

#398 Jun 29, 2013
Tom wrote:
you're a friggin idiot. Come round my way boi.. I'll show u how high my IQ really is.
hmmmm

United States

#399 Jun 29, 2013
Yeah Right wrote:
Let's see, wear my pants down around my knees, speak like a five year old, demand respect but give none, hold my crotch, expect all kinds of government aid, turn neighborhoods into slums, have more kids than I can afford, rant and rave about events that happened a hundred and fifty years ago, blame my lack of ambition on everyone and everything else.....
Yes, I would say I have a very high IQ.
WTF are u basing ur stats on. All the white trash & every other race, last I saw dress like this. Pull ur head out ur arse
hmmmm

United States

#400 Jun 29, 2013
Bantu wrote:
Jews/north asians (orientals) > white europeans > poodles > german sheppards > hispanics > gutter rats > cockroaches > mosquitoes > blacks
you must have the pride of being 'The village idiot'
hmmmm

United States

#401 Jun 29, 2013
Othello the Moor wrote:
It's true about the low-grade intelligence of AAs. Whenever one gives you the finger, you know he's actually advertising his latest IQ score.
yeah that's right that's why u lay out (sunning)*get like me, ur girls & wifeys love us, & errybody wanna be like mike. Read the bible, village idiot no 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 97,458
Viva Donald Trump a great American 18 hr Have This 16
Miami Sucks:RE Fri VERNEZ 1
I wanna try gay sex Fri AAlex 1
Looking for Gay males to have fun with Thu Jose in-Miami 5
first time jaking dick Thu Alex 2
News Teacher Charged With Having Sex With A Student (Aug '06) Jul 29 Ex - Varela Student 645
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Satsuma Mortgages