Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98085 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Panda

United States

#84730 Aug 9, 2010
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the same idiots FF, NM & Anne is even seems to like it...it's enough already.
Yes-mam ITA !!
Sami

Howell, MI

#84731 Aug 9, 2010
Panda wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sami, I couldn't of said it better !!!:)
Hi! Panda, thank goodness for a sane person to speak with...lol

Did u hear anything about Jo's roomante, who I believe was the other person in the house? I wonder if he was charged with anything and/or had any bit of info. Jo may have told him concerning Haleigh.
No Name

Palatka, FL

#84732 Aug 9, 2010
resident wrote:
<quoted text>It seems you came on here with an axe to grind with everybody, it's o'k' to have a different opinion, but I cant get past the fact that you instst J/M hold the key, why bring it here, go to the proper authorities with that, everyone here would love for Haliegh to be brought home, and if anyone holds that key, and since you knowthis go tell LE plain and simple.
NO, I did not come on here with a ax to grind. I come on here with a different opinion and was blasted like a space shuttle. The difference is, I believe Crystal being behind and facing jail time for back child support is why Haleigh is missing and now LE has declared her dead. A campaign to make Ron and family look guilty was carefully planned out by Marie and KP her attorney. I believe if ANY of you would take the time and ask Marie she can tell you that the subpoena for Crystal to appear in court clearly stated she must bring money owed or will be taken to jail. no MAYBE, she would be straight to jail. Now three days later Haleigh disappears and we now know LE has now declared her missing as a homicide. People seem to forget, Crystal had a father in Satsuma who has a history of violence documented in the court system including assault with a gun and fighting dogs who ultimately one dog is going to die. That kind of person, I refuse to call him a man, had the perfect opportunity to kidnap Haleigh until after Crystal's court appearance. I don't think for one minute Johnny or Marie for one second believed this would turn into a national case and Haleigh would have to be either murdered or hid until or as long as possible until everything returned to normal. We now know things will never return to normal.
So cut the bull shit that I come on with a attitude, I come here with a opinion that was different then the groupies on this site has had for their own spreading hate for the father and protecting the maternal side of the family.
You say take this information to LE and keep it off here!!!! I doubt LE cares what anyone thinks if it makes them look like dumb asses from the git go. I don't know where their det are trained, most likely by one case at a time,without any formal training. Maybe when they get a new sheriff in with outside administration with experience, the Sheffield & Griffis side will be investigated.The good folks of Putnam has let this new sheriff and administration know it is a one time deal for them.
Point, I will stick with my opinion of the Sheffield &Griffis side being responsible for Haleigh's death..You can not stop me..

Marie and Johnny hold the key to Haleigh's murder...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#84733 Aug 9, 2010
Overstreet was visiting family in Putnam County the night Haleigh vanished. Investigators have said they think he is the key to solving the Haleigh case, which investigators said is now considered a homicide investigation.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24566669/detail....
Hmmmm

Bend, OR

#84734 Aug 9, 2010
NN, nasty neves holds the key to what happened to Haleigh.
Sami

Howell, MI

#84735 Aug 9, 2010
No Name wrote:
<quoted text>Why, because you don't like what I have to say? Honey the more you attempt to shut me up the more I will post because that tells me you are not here for Haleigh but only to spread hate about Haleigh's paternal side of the family. My suggestion, scroll on by..
Marie and Johnny hold the key to what happen to Haleigh..
NN, you have did nothing, but attack & insult people here. I Don't care if u have diff. opion views then I do, but the way u come across with them is insulting and the way you end every one of ur post makes u sound like a total idiot. You may think ur funny, but I don't.
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#84736 Aug 9, 2010
Miss Hellfire wrote:
Just lit a candle for Haleigh. Missing 18 months today. Always on my mind, forever in my heart. Bless all the missing children.
God Bless you...

Location hidden

#84737 Aug 9, 2010
Justin Hogue has been named as the other person arrested at the Overstreet residence

Sami

Howell, MI

#84738 Aug 9, 2010
No Name wrote:
<quoted text>NO, I did not come on here with a ax to grind. I come on here with a different opinion and was blasted like a space shuttle. The difference is, I believe Crystal being behind and facing jail time for back child support is why Haleigh is missing and now LE has declared her dead. A campaign to make Ron and family look guilty was carefully planned out by Marie and KP her attorney. I believe if ANY of you would take the time and ask Marie she can tell you that the subpoena for Crystal to appear in court clearly stated she must bring money owed or will be taken to jail. no MAYBE, she would be straight to jail. Now three days later Haleigh disappears and we now know LE has now declared her missing as a homicide. People seem to forget, Crystal had a father in Satsuma who has a history of violence documented in the court system including assault with a gun and fighting dogs who ultimately one dog is going to die. That kind of person, I refuse to call him a man, had the perfect opportunity to kidnap Haleigh until after Crystal's court appearance. I don't think for one minute Johnny or Marie for one second believed this would turn into a national case and Haleigh would have to be either murdered or hid until or as long as possible until everything returned to normal. We now know things will never return to normal.
So cut the bull shit that I come on with a attitude, I come here with a opinion that was different then the groupies on this site has had for their own spreading hate for the father and protecting the maternal side of the family.
You say take this information to LE and keep it off here!!!! I doubt LE cares what anyone thinks if it makes them look like dumb asses from the git go. I don't know where their det are trained, most likely by one case at a time,without any formal training. Maybe when they get a new sheriff in with outside administration with experience, the Sheffield & Griffis side will be investigated.The good folks of Putnam has let this new sheriff and administration know it is a one time deal for them.
Point, I will stick with my opinion of the Sheffield &Griffis side being responsible for Haleigh's death..You can not stop me..
No Why don't U cut the BS & give ur opinions without the BS attacks or STFU.

Location hidden

#84739 Aug 9, 2010
Investigators have said they think HE IS the key to solving the Haleigh case

No Name

Palatka, FL

#84740 Aug 9, 2010
Living In a Dream World wrote:
Overstreet was visiting family in Putnam County the night Haleigh vanished. Investigators have said they think he is the key to solving the Haleigh case, which investigators said is now considered a homicide investigation.
Overstreet did NOT have a daughter facing jail time for back child support of the child that went missing.Johnny and Marie did.Follow the money.Investigators have been investigating this case since Feb.10th 2009 and NOT ONE DAY CLOSER TO SOLVING THIS MURDER. The only thing they have succeeded in is putting a bunch of petty druggies in jail and their are hundred's more on the streets of Putnam County including the Sheriff"s own son.
Marie and Johnny hold the key to Haleigh's murder.
No Name

Palatka, FL

#84741 Aug 9, 2010
Investigators have said they think HE IS the key to solving the Haleigh case
We have heard that for 18 months and still NO closer to knowing what happen to this child. How long before they decide to look in a new direction??
Marie and Johnny hold the key to what happen to Haleigh.
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#84742 Aug 9, 2010
No Name wrote:
<quoted text>NO, I did not come on here with a ax to grind. I come on here with a different opinion and was blasted like a space shuttle. The difference is, I believe Crystal being behind and facing jail time for back child support is why Haleigh is missing and now LE has declared her dead. A campaign to make Ron and family look guilty was carefully planned out by Marie and KP her attorney. I believe if ANY of you would take the time and ask Marie she can tell you that the subpoena for Crystal to appear in court clearly stated she must bring money owed or will be taken to jail. no MAYBE, she would be straight to jail. Now three days later Haleigh disappears and we now know LE has now declared her missing as a homicide. People seem to forget, Crystal had a father in Satsuma who has a history of violence documented in the court system including assault with a gun and fighting dogs who ultimately one dog is going to die. That kind of person, I refuse to call him a man, had the perfect opportunity to kidnap Haleigh until after Crystal's court appearance. I don't think for one minute Johnny or Marie for one second believed this would turn into a national case and Haleigh would have to be either murdered or hid until or as long as possible until everything returned to normal. We now know things will never return to normal.
No Name I am taking some children from the Keystone Heights area
school shopping. Why don't you do the same. Pay it forward. Tell
all your friends to invite a disadvantage child from the area
and buy them school supplies...If you don't want or know how
maybe Mr. Dooley's staff can help you decide. Do you know how
many homeless teenagers there are in the area. If you want to
take on a cause there is plenty right there where you live.

You start giving back and sure I will treat you to BBQ. However,
you need to get off Anne's back. She is an amazing woman. You
join forces with that old gal and you could move mountains.

Sorry to pop your bubble TOMMY DID IT.
No Name

Palatka, FL

#84743 Aug 9, 2010
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
No Why don't U cut the BS & give ur opinions without the BS attacks or STFU.
I gave you my opinion, reading comprehension?? Your problem Not mine.

Marie and Johnny hold the key to Haleigh's disappearance.

Location hidden

#84744 Aug 9, 2010
regardless of our opinions, INVESTIGATORS have stated ... "they think JOE is the key"

personally, I believe she was abducted by a SEX Offender.

I agree about motive, however, I can find motive with all involved in this terrible, tragic missing child case! They all appear suspicious due to their drug-crazed lifestyles and their priorities!
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#84745 Aug 9, 2010
No Name wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you my opinion, reading comprehension?? Your problem Not mine.
Marie and Johnny hold the key to Haleigh's disappearance.
No Name there is children in your own community hunger. Come
off some of that money and help them or send it to Crystal for
help with Junior. Actually send it to Tommy...SInce you think the
system failed him. But let's us help all those little Mistys and
Tommys in your area. I get that now everyone lives like me and that's OK but help others..........
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#84746 Aug 9, 2010
regardless of our opinions, INVESTIGATORS have stated ... "they think JOE is the key"
personally, I believe she was abducted by a SEX Offender.
I agree about motive, however, I can find motive with all involved in this terrible, tragic missing child case! They all appear suspicious due to their drug-crazed lifestyles and their priorities!
.....TOMMY DID IT. THEY ARE SQUEEZING OLD
JOE NOW......HE MAY JUST BLAME TOMMY AND SAY HE DROVE THE
VAN TO TRANSPORT HER.........JOE WILL WALK....BECAUSE HE WILL TALK TOMMY WILL BE GUILTY.
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#84747 Aug 9, 2010
Well No Name are you going to help me buy the needy kids in Keystone school supplies???????

If you help out we may prevent another Misty or
Tommy.

Please Go to West McRae and ask for a list
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#84748 Aug 9, 2010
flip-flop wrote:
Well No Name are you going to help me buy the needy kids in Keystone school supplies???????
If you help out we may prevent another Misty or
Tommy.
Please Go to West McRae and ask for a list
I have sponsored a trip for a few of them to go rafting on
Wednesday wouldn't they love for you to show up at the state park with school supplies....
Hmmmm

Bend, OR

#84749 Aug 9, 2010
NN, are you teresa neves? Cause all your post reflect what she would have the knowledge to say, what very little knowledge she has. You appear to me to be her. Tell me, would a sacrifice of 15 yrs of your sons life be enough for you to show him the love he's looking for from you. Say, the love you never had in you to offer him all his life, yet now you stand by his side. Is it your secret he is holding while you two throw everybody to the wolves. Tell me, who else would be more dear to his heart than Haleigh if not you. Little boys who do not get their mommas love grow to be big boys who would sacrifice anything just to get a glimmer. Afterall, isn't that your name on his Heart titty, that's messed up and shows he's really looking for his mommys love.

Nasty neves has the key to what happened to Haleigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expert Media and Marketing/ Web Design/ Social ... (Nov '13) 17 hr WeAreDesperate 3
Vote For Donald Trump Mon Go Blue Forever 88
Shooting gay people should be legal! Jun 25 Free 5
Orlando Massacre: The Gay people deserved it! Jun 23 god 6
Poll is god real (Sep '09) Jun 21 oGd aDedmn loyH r... 17
Haleigh Cummings and the Penny family. May '16 Cyndy looking for... 1
julian day 3/12 and 11/7 coincidence (Oct '13) Mar '16 anonymous 89
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Satsuma Mortgages