Hank Croslin Jr. Sentenced To 15 Years

Hank Croslin Jr. Sentenced To 15 Years

There are 5 comments on the Local6.com story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Hank Croslin Jr. Sentenced To 15 Years. In it, Local6.com reports that:

One of the key figures in the Haleigh Cummings investigation was sentenced Friday morning on drug charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local6.com.

Justsaying

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 9, 2010
I feel so bad for Lindsay and the kids. They didn't deserve this life and wish them well. Tommy never had a chance with his family background.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Sentence is WAY too long for a prescription of pills transferred from one person to another. Tommy was only the middle man, he sure as heck is not a drug traffic-er. Total B.S.
Kaligirlsam

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Was this Tommy's first offense?

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2010
Living In a Dream World wrote:
Sentence is WAY too long for a prescription of pills transferred from one person to another. Tommy was only the middle man, he sure as heck is not a drug traffic-er. Total B.S.
and what should wittle tommy get for helping kill the child? spanked and sent home to stand in the corner till he can behave??????

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Justsaying wrote:
I feel so bad for Lindsay and the kids. They didn't deserve this life and wish them well. Tommy never had a chance with his family background.
she will be fine....she will continue to get food stamps and her utilities paid im sure shes getting h.u.d. so that means no rent to pay.hell with her hubby being in the big house,she will be the queen of the trailor park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 98,586
Kendall hookup Sat Marxel97 1
Irma is fake news to spread global warming hoax... Nov 17 Well Well 8
News Little Havana Man's Murder Remains A Cold Case (Jan '08) Nov 17 Mel 42
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Play "Patrolman Dic... Nov 17 Wheelchair Wave R... 1
Poll Why are Puerto Rican men so pathetic? (May '10) Nov 16 paul 220
Have Sex in Miami Tonight!!! (Jul '09) Nov 13 Danitheus 23

Satsuma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Satsuma Mortgages