Haleigh Cummings is Still Missing 02/...

Haleigh Cummings is Still Missing 02/28/11

Posted in the Satsuma Forum

Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Feb 28, 2011
Don't know what happened to our thread but it seems to be missing too!

Sorry I've been missing you all. Computer cable has been down since last Fri morning, phones too. Big Century Link cable and FPL main relay wiring problems in this area. 4th day with no cable and no phone, with huge power outages. It's supposedly fixed now. We'll see.

I gather nothing happpened while I was MIA?
MickeyDee

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Feb 28, 2011
Anne wrote:
Don't know what happened to our thread but it seems to be missing too!
Sorry I've been missing you all. Computer cable has been down since last Fri morning, phones too. Big Century Link cable and FPL main relay wiring problems in this area. 4th day with no cable and no phone, with huge power outages. It's supposedly fixed now. We'll see.
I gather nothing happpened while I was MIA?
Hi Anne; looks like you and I are the only ones who are in this forum...LOL! My TV is on the blink and I think it is my cable hook up too; they had to put in a some kind of extra black box recently for digital networks (which we didn't request) and it is on the blink half the time. My old cell phone kicked the bucket yesterday (not connected to the cable co.) and had to get a new one today. I don't like the 'bells and whistles' type, but it has a camera anyway. Also got a 'Blue Tooth' attachment because when we move, we will be going back and forth loaded down in two cars; I thought it would be a good idea to be hands free while keeping in touch with hubby.

Wonder why Billie "Hot Stuff" (Dunn) left for a few days? Probably out to buy more dope before she has to go to jail. Your assessment of her as well as Shawn AND Hailey's father is exactly the same as mine.
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Mornin' Mickey! Yep, looks like you & I are the only two posting here. I started this thread yesterday because the other Haleigh is Still Missing Thread didn't show up on the line up yesterday a.m. Strange huh? I see it's back now so we'll just move on from this one, okay?

IAG/good idea to get the blue tooth attachment. I'm telling ya, these cable companies are something else when they've got ya by the gills. The power outages are bad enough from FPL, but when you've got the major cable networks bundling services like we do, you've got a problem. Direct TV has bedded w/Century Link (obviously all owned by one outfit), so they have control of the phone service, computer and tv cables, which by doing that is supposed to give you better rates. Duh. When one goes out they all three go out!! Learned my lesson. I'm switching to new companies/services for each one of the three individually/separately as fast as I can.

See ya over there....
MickeyDee

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2011
Anne wrote:
Mornin' Mickey! Yep, looks like you & I are the only two posting here. I started this thread yesterday because the other Haleigh is Still Missing Thread didn't show up on the line up yesterday a.m. Strange huh? I see it's back now so we'll just move on from this one, okay?
IAG/good idea to get the blue tooth attachment. I'm telling ya, these cable companies are something else when they've got ya by the gills. The power outages are bad enough from FPL, but when you've got the major cable networks bundling services like we do, you've got a problem. Direct TV has bedded w/Century Link (obviously all owned by one outfit), so they have control of the phone service, computer and tv cables, which by doing that is supposed to give you better rates. Duh. When one goes out they all three go out!! Learned my lesson. I'm switching to new companies/services for each one of the three individually/separately as fast as I can.
See ya over there....
Yeah, no kidding. We have "Comast" here and the only bundling we have is our Internet service and the TV channels... so far, they are very good to come out and fix anything quickly, but I don't think I would have anything else added to the 'bundle'.

OK... see you ____>...... over there!
Pat-Canada

Edmonton, Canada

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Anne wrote:
See ya over there....
Hey you two!
I'm still here.
Mickey, you are right - the thread went poof for awhile - strange.
Prays for Haleigh - still missing out there
cheers
MickeyDee

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2011
Pat-Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you two!
I'm still here.
Mickey, you are right - the thread went poof for awhile - strange.
Prays for Haleigh - still missing out there
cheers
Hi Pat! We've missed you!
update

Irvine, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2011
whats the news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satsuma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love the man with the testicles 4 hr Chief By George -... 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,274
adam the macho lifeguard: the lord's gift to a... 20 hr Butt Butt Butt 4
Miami ice cream shop creates flavour called 'bu... Tue Raul Dahl Castro 1
PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP WILL RISE to GREATNESS ! Mon Giuseppe Verdi Ot... 7
madonna Dec 5 kyjellyman Kentucky 3
why do american blacks have such low iq's? (Mar '09) Dec 5 J Edgar Hoover Va... 515

Satsuma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Satsuma Mortgages