Florida firm's 60-watt LED lasts decades, uses less power

Dec 17, 2010 Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune

One company hopes to reshape the immense market for 60-watt light bulbs with a bulb it says will last 20 years, cost less than $30 and use 75 percent less electricity.

Full Story
Hadrian Swall

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2010
I hope LSG goes out of business. They are the worst neighbors one could imagine -- staffed by dirtbags who drive dangerously in illegally loud rice burners , listen to "urban contemporary" music during their middle-of-the-night shift changes, enagage in low level drug deals right in the parking lot and who leave the surrounding area a total mess.
Hey LSG. Move your operation to Palm Bay where it belongs. Satellite Beach is a RESIDENTIAL community!!
Hadrian Swall

Satellite Beach, FL

#2 Jan 1, 2011
Walked by LSG this morning. Parking lot is a total pigsty. Thanks for trashing the community LSG! I hope you go bankrupt.
Edmund Ruffin

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2011
I see this annoying weed of a business has lately curtailed its activities. No longer are the citizens of Satellite Beach serenaded by "urban contemporary" music in the middle of the night, nor are they treated to second-hand smoke, trash and a workforce that cannot drive safely. Thank goodness for small miracles.
Hadrian Swall

Orlando, FL

#4 Oct 2, 2012
This cesspool is still going strong. Thanks for trashing a RESIDENTIAL area LSG. Noisy pigs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satellite Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) 6 hr Big Boy 135
Is Bill Mick a White Man? 22 hr hello idiot 19
vacationing soon at cocoa beach Sun gary 7
105-year-old Melbourne woman may be heading to ... (Sep '06) Oct 10 1979jnap 5
kratom, herbal incense (Jul '13) Oct 2 Gaia 9
Fake ids (Nov '08) Oct 2 Manama 10
Officers behind junk fax scam face Kan. sentencing (Nov '09) Sep 24 Stacia 3
Satellite Beach Dating
Find my Match

Satellite Beach Jobs