Next Last
fab

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2010
?????????
sexy

Colusa, CA

#2 Dec 13, 2010
Sum names oooooh I've heard of sum .... in satanta....
duh

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2010
I wouldn't worry about it. You are looking for MILFs on another thread and now you are looking for cheating wives. Just use the internet for self pleasure and leave others alone!
sexy

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2010
Y are you a cheating wife??? Lol
duh

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2010
Nope. Just wondering what you are going to do with names? Are you going to call them up and see if they will sleep with your dumb@ss?
sexy

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2010
Maybe???
duh

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2010
Tell us about your mother. Is she a cheating wife? Could I diddle her?
sexy

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2010
Ooow...... you both ways do you??
utown girl

Concordia, MO

#9 Dec 15, 2010
If your looking for names maybe you should try asking RH3. From what I hear he is the soul reason for the increase in the divorce rate in Southwest Kansas.
duh

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2010
God bless RH3 and his lascivious ways.
sexy

United States

#11 Dec 15, 2010
Rh3 we want names!!! Lol call-in all freaks what about cheating husbands????? Let's say sum names!!! Ladys ......... you know you.want.some of those married men??
thedoctor

Hugoton, KS

#13 Dec 15, 2010
sexually promiscuous people spread venereal sexually transmitted diseases;

no wonder there is such a high rate of birth defects among the Mexicans and Hispanics;

some sexual diseases, like syphilis can cause birth defects for generations to come past the generation that got contaminated.

And Grant County has been historically (during the 1990s and current decade, perhaps before), ranked at the top among all the State of Kansas counties for teenage pregnancy, even while the school district took up the role of sex education because parents were not cabable of doing so in the home.

Their version of sex education was to make sure everyone understood the mechanics (as though people including kids don't already know), but a well rounded sex education curriculum including in depth education of sexually transmitted diseases was not in their vocabulary;

wonder how long it will be until Grant County is at the top of all the Kansas counties for sexually transmitted diseasces as well.
smiling

United States

#14 Dec 15, 2010
thedoctor wrote:
sexually promiscuous people spread venereal sexually transmitted diseases;
no wonder there is such a high rate of birth defects among the Mexicans and Hispanics;
some sexual diseases, like syphilis can cause birth defects for generations to come past the generation that got contaminated.
And Grant County has been historically (during the 1990s and current decade, perhaps before), ranked at the top among all the State of Kansas counties for teenage pregnancy, even while the school district took up the role of sex education because parents were not cabable of doing so in the home.
Their version of sex education was to make sure everyone understood the mechanics (as though people including kids don't already know), but a well rounded sex education curriculum including in depth education of sexually transmitted diseases was not in their vocabulary;
wonder how long it will be until Grant County is at the top of all the Kansas counties for sexually transmitted diseasces as well.
Don't be jealous. Some day you too will know the joy of sexual intercourse. Until that day all you can do is dream.(and masturbate of course)
just heard

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2010
I heard from one of his friends that RH3 is dating a high school cheerleader. Can anyone confirm this and if so what is her name?
angry mom

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2010
Yes, her name is Jessica Livingston. It should be reported to the authorities!!
WTF

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2010
angry mom wrote:
Yes, her name is Jessica Livingston. It should be reported to the authorities!!
How old is she?
Jamie

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2010
I thought he was dating that blonde cop Julie Hart
angry mom

United States

#19 Dec 15, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is she?
17!!! How can this happen???
Jamie

Ulysses, KS

#20 Dec 15, 2010
angry mom wrote:
<quoted text>
17!!! How can this happen???
What school does she go to?
thedoctor

Hugoton, KS

#21 Dec 15, 2010
smiling wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous. Some day you too will know the joy of sexual intercourse. Until that day all you can do is dream.(and masturbate of course)
Can't get VD from masturbation, no preggo threat, and the joy is just the same, if not better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Satanta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Liberals standing in the way of unity? Wed Andrew 3
Liberals are also racist and bigoted Wed Andrew 2
Arkalon-you guys need to get to work! (Apr '13) May 21 Liberal Kansan 5
Recent Visitor May 21 Liberal Kansan 2
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) May 19 Healthy Heart 104
Why? May 14 Jay 1
News Moscow man convicted of sex crimes May 12 the Ace of Spades 4
More from around the web

Satanta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE