Fatal Nebraska accident involves form...

Fatal Nebraska accident involves former Manhattan resident

There are 2 comments on the KMAN-AM Manhattan story from Nov 26, 2009, titled Fatal Nebraska accident involves former Manhattan resident. In it, KMAN-AM Manhattan reports that:

A former Manhattan man was killed in an accident in southern Nebraska Monday.The Clay County, Nebraska, sheriff's department indicates 46-year-old Jay Kenney of Sutton, Nebraska died when the vehicle he was driving was struck by a semi-truck at an intersection in Sutton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMAN-AM Manhattan.

L-T v T-L

Espanola, NM

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Jeff Franklin lies again there was no fog on this day check the weather history. This man needs to go.
3821-ANN

Lincoln, NE

#2 Sep 28, 2011
L-T v T-L wrote:
Jeff Franklin lies again there was no fog on this day check the weather history. This man needs to go.
How dare you turn the horrible death of a man into a political matter. Why must horrible people like yourself trash others like this. And for your information I live very close to the scene of this accident a few years ago and there was SOLID FOG that morning. Jay was a great guy and so is Jeff, why don't you go go crawl back into your hole where you came out of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
News Downtown fire contained to one building Feb '15 Jamestheduke21 1
News Harvard man pleads no contest in theft of mom's... (May '08) Jan '14 California Kid 3
Barrack Obama (Sep '13) Sep '13 Info 1
the larg est free sex singles site!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Krysta Gerling 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saronville Mortgages