Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65482 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell no.Topix is on Meth.
I was showing you guys what it does at times.Right now it is ok.That can change in the next sentence.
I have to go back and put in the missing letters and put in spaces and when it comes out its got extra spaces and I have no clue.
At least the"internet explorer is not working" is not coming up this morning.
Like I said I'm not the best in the west but I'm not that bad,
Sometimes I go back and do not catch them all.
I believe Topix is an Obama fan and paybacks are a bitch.
If you are talking about spelling, goto www.tinyspell.com .. They have a good free one. It actually works on all apps that you have up on screen.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65483 Feb 8, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad none of them are on Topix...well, no more than 4 or 5 anyway. If there's any more than that, they keep it well hidden if they have the education or the common sense.
I've had some tell me that Topix was just a "hate" forum and they won't post on it. i'm not sure how many of them read it on a regular basis, if at all.
Its mostly a dem/lib platform where they can tell each other lies.(i.e. economy is doing great, Obamacare is great, labor unions are great, Abortion is ok, so on and so forth.)
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65484 Feb 8, 2013
SO THIS FORUM IS "REALLY" ABOUT SPELLING??????????
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65485 Feb 8, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
We bash the previous President for going to War, under false pretenses, to get control of a Country's Oil, while refusing to go after the Leader of the Ones who attacked us...even when we had him cornered! Iraq's oil and the money it would have made for the "Bush Family Oil Dynasty" was more important than getting Osama Bin Laden! That's one of the main things we blame the previous President for, and rightfully so!
If I rem. correctly the Intel from various agencies told a different story. Bush did not do this alone. Most all of congress and the sense voted in favor. But to hear the dem/libs tell it, it was all his fault. To get the oil. Did he not know that the iraqie oil went to Europe. Oops,,, they forgot that too.

As far a I am concerned, the dem/libs are a bunch of hate mongers, who are racist (yet claim the other side is), Make me keep their lazy as-es up with my taxes, give them healthcare, etc. I will guarantee, they will hurt someone because you do not believe the way they do. I could go on and on. but will let you dem/libs elaborate.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65486 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Bust these Identity Thieves and I wouldn't need your Sister's services, but thank you anyway for the offer.
Whadda you thinK of my Dog? That's looks almost just like Fluff, except her markings were alittle prettier and she was always better groomed. But, all in all, very similar. Oh, and her face was alittle prettier, too. That Pic actually looks like a Male, to me. It might be a Pic of her Brother!
I need my sister's services. I thought your dog was a cat.
Cute but a cat.
What kind of dog?
Linda

Duluth, GA

#65487 Feb 8, 2013
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot agree more with everything in your post. While I don't lose any sleep at all for killing our enemies abroad in war, targeting suspected Americans abroad is something altogether different. What is the next logical step? Targeting 'home-grown' American 'terrorists' on our own soil? Should that occur, I do believe it would be a game-changer for many people.
Why don't you STFU trying to be Billy Bad Azz. No one cares about reading all your sob stories. You gripe my azz.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65488 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thank you,thank you,thank you. Another great Conspiracy to work at.
"There are Commies in my laptop"I'm calling Jessie.Man this is too good.
Actually my computer smells funny sometimes I think they "the commies" are trying to poison me.
Maybe it just gets hot from the emotional pounding of the Keyboard...you know, "Fast and Furious"...wait for it! LMAO!

I do that alot, but haven't noticed any smell, yet. My Keyboard just tightens up and the Keys don't want to work and I start skipping words. So, it's about 50/50, my poor typing and my computer's rebellion.
If it starts cursing me, though, then we're going to have a problem...and the Trash Truck comes twice a week! You hear that Mr. Dell? Nothing is indespensible, not even you.

Did I mention that I talk to my computer, too? LOL! He's kinda the Strong Silent-type, though, he doesn't answer back...he Knows better! LMAO!

Do you think Topix has driven us all crazy as a Loon...or just me?:)
I do tend to get alittle silly, when I've been playing Computer Tech, because I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! Lol! Gotta let the tension off some way!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#65489 Feb 8, 2013
President Barack Obama told House Democrats Thursday his State of the Union address will focus on job creation

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/02/07/Oba...

Maybe he'll establish a Jobs Council.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65490 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, if you're talking about the "scuzzies", I've got news for you...most of the "scuzzies" don't even vote!

If you're talking about People that don't have alot of money...well, I've got news for you on that, too! THAT is the majority of the Country's People right now! Most of them are good, sensible People who were perfectly capable of voting for who they wanted as President. Poor or Lower-Middle Class do not mean "scuzzy" in all cases, like you seem to think. And having money doesn't mean that the Person is worth killing, either! You really need to learn that! there's some right here on this forum that I suspect are better off than average, financially, and they are some of the sorriest People I've ever had the misfortune of communicating with! Furthermore, I doubt that some of them have ever voted in their Life...which may be a good thing, when I think about the kind of Candidate they would probably vote for.

So, whoever you're talking about, GET OVER YOURSELF! You can't tell by looking at a Person...Sam Walton wore overalls and drove an old Pick-up truck, but he could have bought you with his pocket change, no matter how much money you have! I'm pretty sure you would be considered a Pauper compared to him! Whether you're a "Scuzzy" or not, only you and the People you're around, know that!
Have you forgotten you are no longer a registered voter yourself? You lost that right back in the summer when you were asked to complete your registration card and rather than do as requested you allowed your mental disorder to take a grip on you. So careful of calling names about others who don't vote because public records prove you aren't registered. Liar!

The Real, Really Sassy
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65491 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly how I feel.Plus I do not trust those who have stood by while we have been robbed by Bansters,murderd by drug companies,poisoned by Corporations Lied to,used in war to profit their buddies,take bribes on and on.
I've been acused of being crazy a coward a conspiracy nut on and on but in my eyes they do not look like the kind of people one trusts with anything.
People are being picked up and dumped in the mental ward for what comes down to questioing those in power.
And when they are talking this mental health thing for determining if you have a gun or not well I don't trust that either.
They have no credibility.None.What is there to trust?
And I assume you pres. Obama is going to stop all of this. Oh, it is congresses fault that he don't. You people cannot see past you own lies long enough to even think there might be another reason out there somewhere.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65492 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it just gets hot from the emotional pounding of the Keyboard...you know, "Fast and Furious"...wait for it! LMAO!

I do that alot, but haven't noticed any smell, yet. My Keyboard just tightens up and the Keys don't want to work and I start skipping words. So, it's about 50/50, my poor typing and my computer's rebellion.
If it starts cursing me, though, then we're going to have a problem...and the Trash Truck comes twice a week! You hear that Mr. Dell? Nothing is indespensible, not even you.

Did I mention that I talk to my computer, too? LOL! He's kinda the Strong Silent-type, though, he doesn't answer back...he Knows better! LMAO!

Do you think Topix has driven us all crazy as a Loon...or just me?:)
I do tend to get alittle silly, when I've been playing Computer Tech, because I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! Lol! Gotta let the tension off some way!
A lot. Not alot stupid!
lol

Jackson, TN

#65493 Feb 8, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Idiot Men like you, are the reason that I've been Single and will probably be the reason I'll stay that way. The Crop seems to be getting more Stupid each passing year with the Teapublicans and, all the Dems are already married. They know how to get a Woman and keep her happy! You Teapublicans don't have a clue...about that OR anything else!
Teapublicans can't even communicate in an ordinary conversation...how can they communicate well enough to work out problems, when they arise , as they always do in a relationship? They're too Inconsiderate and Self-Centered, is all I can figure! And trust me, I don't want a Man like that NOR will I "settle" for One like that, EVER! Never have, never will!
Heck, you can't even recognize a Joke, when you read it. So, you're just "Walking Misery" for ANY Woman!
I would tell you something funny, but you wouldn't see the humor in it and you would accuse me of "living in the Past", so I won't!
lol too funny,i wouldn't give your old nasty azz the time of day. No man would,you are lying again. It's not that you don't want men,it's the fact that men dont want you.You can't find a mand desperate enought to want you. Hell you can't find a animal desperate enought to want you. The only thing funny is you thinking you can get a man,lol hahahahahahah
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65494 Feb 8, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
President Barack Obama told House Democrats Thursday his State of the Union address will focus on job creation
Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/02/07/Oba...
Maybe he'll establish a Jobs Council.
When it (job council) does not work, he will get rid of it just like the first one. LOL
lol

Jackson, TN

#65495 Feb 8, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Thank you for saying that. It's so very true. He's much like her, an idiot.
No problem,he always wants to talk crap about someone following her,but yet it never fails when someone comments and he see's it,the big mouth prick starts running it
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65496 Feb 8, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Its mostly a dem/lib platform where they can tell each other lies.(i.e. economy is doing great, Obamacare is great, labor unions are great, Abortion is ok, so on and so forth.)
And somehow that is different from those who come here and tell us that the economy is in the tank (because of Obama) that the ACA is the end of the Republic as we know it (because of Obama) that labor unions are outdated and unnecessary and only exist at all because of Obama, Abortion is murder, but the death penalty is justice (because of Obama) so on and so forth...And all that is the Gospel truth simply because it is your opinion. Okay...if you say so ! Chuckles !!
lol

Jackson, TN

#65497 Feb 8, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you STFU trying to be Billy Bad Azz. No one cares about reading all your sob stories. You gripe my azz.
the same to you dumb slut,i thought you were leaving? my,my lies,lies,lies. Dumb biotch

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65498 Feb 8, 2013
Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
I need my sister's services. I thought your dog was a cat.
Cute but a cat.
What kind of dog?
I did have a Black Panther up, but I changed it.
My dog was an AKC Registered "Keeshound" named, "Coopers Silver Fluff"...we called her "Fluff" for short. Her Sire was "Maywood Al Nath" and her Dame was, "Dawnwind Pretty Miss".

We got her when she was 6 weeks old and she had to be put down , when she was almost 13 years old. She went everywhere with us, vacations and everywhere. She was like one of the Children...and acted like one, too. lol! She was an exceptional Dog...truly.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

#65499 Feb 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> It's not because Topix is an Obama fan, "Hey", the same thing happens to me as well, and you know I am a Obama supporter...well, most of the time.
See,this is the part I do not understand.I see a crime sydicate in DC.I understand some party values and ideas are different but the politicians, they all look like Al Capone to me.
I believe in regulation and corporations not being allowed to poison people,the land,water and air.
But it does not look like they are doing what they are suppose to do they also look like Al Capone to me.
So,I get frustrated because I believe they all need to go and we really need to bring in our own people somehow.
we are in the mess we are in because I believe we are not a Republic any more but now are now under Fascism.And I'm not being funny.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65500 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
"Senate Committee Hears From CIA Director Nominee."
Click here:
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Senate-Committee...
Thanks !
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#65501 Feb 8, 2013
From the government bureau of common sense:

I have a friend who is a rural carrier for the United States Post Office. She has been in meetings over the new rules about eliminating Saturday deliveries.

They will still deliver packages, which means that the carriers will still be working on Saturdays. Thatís a savings?

If they deliver to a house, and the red flag is up indicating mail to be picked up, they must leave it there until Monday. That makes sense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sardis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jc Potts 1 hr Brand 7
Greg Davidson Wed Green 2
no more rowdy friends Wed lol 2
Jc Wed Cowboy up 1
amy sanders Tue boyzinthehood 2
Todd Morgan (Aug '13) Nov 13 crackerjack 2
Kelsi Nov 7 haha 1
Sardis Dating
Find my Match

Sardis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sardis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sardis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:25 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:25PM
Titans vs. Eagles: Complete Week 12 Preview for Philadelphia
Bleacher Report 7:31 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. San Diego Chargers: Complete Week 12 Preview for St. Louis
Bleacher Report 7:34 PM
Tennessee vs. Philadelphia: What Are Experts Saying About Philadelphia?
Bleacher Report11:22 PM
Titans' Week 12 Preview vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 5:45 AM
Biggest Upsets for NFL Week 12