Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7509 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Every time you teabaggers post what you think to be facts, Duke, Indy, RU or I have to slap some sense into you. We are batting 1.000 in refuting your BS.
What a fantasy world you live in Che-che. Like I've always said here (and in other places) the best part about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#7510 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>The photo of Barry and the Mooch being arrested? I'm betting he'd find it hilarious.
You leftists have zero sense of humor.
Then send him one of a priest and an archbishop in handcuffs. That should get him really laughing.

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#7511 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then send him one of a priest and an archbishop in handcuffs. That should get him really laughing.
It would depend on which priest and which archbishop.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7512 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
well, do it Fred.
See how he reacts. Might be an enlightening moment for you, and him.
woof
Why? Is political dissent in the form of humor a sin? I think not.
You leftists can't stand for your "gods" to be ridiculed.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#7513 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Is political dissent in the form of humor a sin? I think not.
You leftists can't stand for your "gods" to be ridiculed.
That's the way it works for them. A late night show host makes a joke about Sarah Palin's underage daughter getting knocked up by a baseball player, and that's funny to a liberal. Photo shop pictures of DumBama and his wife getting hauled away by police isn't.

No........ I don't understand the logic either.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7514 Aug 26, 2012

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7515 Aug 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way it works for them. A late night show host makes a joke about Sarah Palin's underage daughter getting knocked up by a baseball player, and that's funny to a liberal. Photo shop pictures of DumBama and his wife getting hauled away by police isn't.
No........ I don't understand the logic either.
Notice how they revel in things that would get us arrested if we applied it to Obama:

http://freshnessmag.com/v4/wp-content/uploads...

The left called that, "art."

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7516 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7517 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#7518 Aug 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fantasy world you live in Che-che. Like I've always said here (and in other places) the best part about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong.
I'm not wrong. Just because you don't believe something doesn't make it wrong. You wouldn't believe the sky was blue if Glenn Beck told you it was green.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#7519 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how they revel in things that would get us arrested if we applied it to Obama:
http://freshnessmag.com/v4/wp-content/uploads...
The left called that, "art."
When have you ever seen Duke post anything remotely like that?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7520 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When have you ever seen Duke post anything remotely like that?
Where say I say he did?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7521 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
If they're guilty, hang 'em.

You're lame.

The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern

One of the most striking aspects of the Protestant clergy sex abuse pattern is that most people don't realize it is a pattern. The Catholic Church has taken a well deserved beating in the courts and in the court of public opinion as former altar boys, orphans and ordinary parishioners come forward with appalling stories of sex abuse. Yet equally egregious violations by Protestant clergy fail to generate the same level of outrage. Why?

This problem is nothing new. The first book on clergy sex abuse in this country, Betrayal of Trust, was published in 1988. The perception that Catholic priests are overrepresented among offenders is correct. They do offend at a higher rate. But because this country is predominantly Protestant, more children are abused by Protestant ministers than by Catholic priests. In 1990, the Freedom from Religion Foundation issued a study on pedophilia by clergy. At that time, two clergy per week were being arrested in North America for sex crimes against children. Fifty-eight percent of them were Protestant.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7522 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>If they're guilty, hang 'em.
You're lame.
The Protestant Clergy Sex Abuse Pattern
One of the most striking aspects of the Protestant clergy sex abuse pattern is that most people don't realize it is a pattern. The Catholic Church has taken a well deserved beating in the courts and in the court of public opinion as former altar boys, orphans and ordinary parishioners come forward with appalling stories of sex abuse. Yet equally egregious violations by Protestant clergy fail to generate the same level of outrage. Why?
This problem is nothing new. The first book on clergy sex abuse in this country, Betrayal of Trust, was published in 1988. The perception that Catholic priests are overrepresented among offenders is correct. They do offend at a higher rate. But because this country is predominantly Protestant, more children are abused by Protestant ministers than by Catholic priests. In 1990, the Freedom from Religion Foundation issued a study on pedophilia by clergy. At that time, two clergy per week were being arrested in North America for sex crimes against children. Fifty-eight percent of them were Protestant.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/valerie-tarico/...
My photos didn't need to be photoshopped.

And they still pisssed u off.

imagine that, dickkkhead!!!

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#7523 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Where say I say he did?
Right. So how in the world do you assume you know what his opinion is regarding the picture you linked to? You really like to project and assign ideas and opinions to people. One of your major intellectual deficiencies is your propensity to stereotype and label.
mnb vfghuytr

Middletown, OH

#7524 Aug 26, 2012
wow

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7525 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. So how in the world do you assume you know what his opinion is regarding the picture you linked to? You really like to project and assign ideas and opinions to people. One of your major intellectual deficiencies is your propensity to stereotype and label.
LOL! Look who's talking!

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7526 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
My photos didn't need to be photoshopped.
And they still pisssed u off.
imagine that, dickkkhead!!!
woof
Methinks you're the angry one, dog feces. You leftists have no sense of humor. Period.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#7527 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Look who's talking!
You are doing it again.

But since you seem aggrieved, what characteristic or opinion have I wrongfully assigned to you?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7528 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are doing it again.
But since you seem aggrieved, what characteristic or opinion have I wrongfully assigned to you?
You attribute my politically incorrect yet factual descriptions of certain people as racism and bigotry.
It's called reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sardis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amillia Mcnabb & Tiffiny Sleeth (Feb '11) Aug 20 Missy 36
Kelsey sellers Aug 11 Wizard 2
Racine Produce Farms (Jun '11) Aug 11 Ketchup 14
Jeff Beaver Janitor at Southern is he a pedophile? Jul 29 Someone who knows 3
Did Mark Taylors girlfriend leave him? Jul '16 Lisalulu 1
Nicole writesel Jul '16 Adam 12
Pick your own Jul '16 onion buddy 2

Sardis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance