Mary Hunt arrested for stealing purse...

Mary Hunt arrested for stealing purse at DG

Posted in the Sardis Forum

Hairy C unt

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Wonder who's purse she stole? Bout time that THIEF got caught!
haha

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2013
hope she stays there too
Brandi

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Did she steal somebodies purse or a new purse?
haha

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
somebody's purse
oh boy

Ray, OH

#5 Feb 4, 2013
What a low life. Why doesn't she get a job and give her something to do with her time. Then she wouldn't have to take things from people who work for their money.. She also wouldn't have to live off the system once again taking people's money that are actually working.. It's pretty pitiful that people have nothing better to do with their time than to do things like that!
low life

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I agree with you. It was probably to support her habit. She would obviously rather take from other people (and have the goverment pay for it) than actually earn it like the rest of us. I wonder who's purse she stole, cause if it was mine, I would beat the thief right outta that girl!
low life

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Government***
Jeff Beaver

Spencer, WV

#8 Feb 6, 2013
i am a low life
Anonymous

New Haven, WV

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Wow Jeff
pot dealer
#10 Feb 21, 2013
mary's a good girl. she just got the rong prioritys and the rong boyfreind, her boyfreind got her hooked on the shit. hell she prob stealing it for him to got more dope, for him. him as in nash!
feed up

Wilmington, OH

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Does she have a car and what is it if she does.
feed up

Ray, OH

#12 Mar 27, 2013
She is not in jail, didnt bother going to court. She been stealing from her dad this past week and as recently as last nite, and who ever else she can steal from. This girl needs to go away for along time. Shes going to steal from the wrong person and end up with worse than jail time. Anyone who would steal from their own parents is worthless. Growup and get a life, obvisously the life u have isnt working for you. Worthless!!
karma

United States

#13 Apr 2, 2013
feed up wrote:
Does she have a car and what is it if she does.
No that skank doesn't have a car!
Heard her mom called the law and turned her in for stealing her dad's four wheeler, guns and probably more.
Savannah

Rio Grande, OH

#15 Apr 4, 2013
feed up wrote:
She is not in jail, didnt bother going to court. She been stealing from her dad this past week and as recently as last nite, and who ever else she can steal from. This girl needs to go away for along time. Shes going to steal from the wrong person and end up with worse than jail time. Anyone who would steal from their own parents is worthless. Growup and get a life, obvisously the life u have isnt working for you. Worthless!!
Would like to know who this is because I can name a coupld of people that did the same thing and she has not been stealing from my dad this week I think she was being set up. Ya and her lil boyfriend Nash needs to go away for a long time to he got her on the shit and got her to steal from everyone to get him the drugs.
truth

Wilmington, OH

#16 Apr 6, 2013
mary is no more than a street slut that does run around and earn hers drus ;) Here old man aint got shit to do with it shes the one that drags him back to that life thats going to kill here. so get ur facts stright bitches
haha

Powell, OH

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>Would like to know who this is because I can name a coupld of people that did the same thing and she has not been stealing from my dad this week I think she was being set up. Ya and her lil boyfriend Nash needs to go away for a long time to he got her on the shit and got her to steal from everyone to get him the drugs.
They are both trash and trash is gonna run with trash but her elephant tusk I mean has anyone noticed that she is the ugliest bitch on the face of this earth yuck nasty ho is what she is
Duh

Ravenswood, WV

#20 Apr 24, 2013
truth wrote:
mary is no more than a street slut that does run around and earn hers drus ;) Here old man aint got shit to do with it shes the one that drags him back to that life thats going to kill here. so get ur facts stright bitches
She is trash, I here she got busted again , hope she goes away for a long time,,She's nothing but a thief and a druggie
hum

Wheelersburg, OH

#21 Apr 25, 2013
I heard nash got busted with her n some peeps from wv. Anyone no if this is so?
sick of it

United States

#22 Apr 25, 2013
hum wrote:
I heard nash got busted with her n some peeps from wv. Anyone no if this is so?
Yep, they're both goin to prison for a long time. She's already in prison.
well look at this HA

United States

#23 Apr 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sardis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bailee Floyd Jun 18 Bonkers 6
Jeff Beaver union president Jun 15 Jeff Beaver 1
Who ran their car into the creek on tornado road? Jun 14 Curious 6
Titus Pierce (Dec '10) Jun 13 Boybye 9
i need a hot karl, anyone game? Jun 9 Jeff Beaver 1
Amanda Huddleston Jun 9 Jeff Beaver 9
Keith Myers & Amber Duffy Jun 9 Jeff Beaver 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sardis Mortgages