Close friend

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

He used to be a cool dude to chill with but he and that josh got on jibb something aweful! He's a compulsive liar, sorry brad but you are. One day I hope to see you get your act together.
Chasity

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

is he gay now?
Nett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Um no he is not gay he has a girlfriend!!!!!! Yall really need to get a life for real!!! An any of you dumb b***hes got shit to talk about my man come see me!!!
geeker tweeker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Heard he rips people off
Bree

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

lmao bi*tch u should really get to know someone before u assume u know the truth! I'm good friends with him but haven't seen him in a while but Brad won't ever change. U tell the people on here to get a life? Well maybe if 3/4 of the people got off jibb and the other dumb shit people wouldn't act so stupid and have half of the topics on here to talk about! And if I know Brad, and I'm pretty positive I do. He's still doing jibb and you probably are too. It just sucks people can't handle the truth.
to the moon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

He might have messed up in the past but hey who the heck hasnt everyone lives life an learn we all mess up in life some ppl just have more fun doing it so dont hate ppl!!!
Ashley

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

True, but there's a difference between making mistakes and learning from them. And Brad is still doing the same old things. And its not called hating but simply stating a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sardinia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min woo-boy 30,200
Cil covert 6 hr Brendas 6
looking for female under 37 or couple to join in 6 hr spice it up 3
shawn dunn 8 hr Pissed off wife 5
what do u know about joe hatley and shawn dunn 8 hr Pissed off wife 10
Jacquie Stethem (Feb '13) 13 hr lmao 55
Nickie Benjamin 13 hr Curious 1

Search the Sardinia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Sardinia Jobs

•••