Next Last
well

Wimberley, TX

#1 Nov 7, 2011
anyone know her?
Kari

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Megan is an AMAZING girl, and a GREAT friend! Love the girl to death! She has sooo much going for her!
hajsdfg

Hamilton, OH

#4 Nov 16, 2011
biiiiiitchh !
asdjbf

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Nov 16, 2011
I know Megan personally, she's one of the nicest and sweetest people I know. You're all a bunch of idiots if you're low enough to write bad things about her on a secret site.
asfjslajldf

Roundhead, OH

#6 Nov 16, 2011
shes a stuck up b*tch.
NeonPink

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Nov 17, 2011
I agree, she is a pretty big b*tch.
Me likey

Medina, OH

#8 Nov 28, 2011
She's gotta butt on her
Melissa cinnamon

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2012
Shes actually a great person once you get to know her
gold digger

Springfield, OH

#10 Jan 27, 2012
You just wanna lick her girl parts you lesbo
adsdffjlk

Dayton, OH

#11 Jan 27, 2012
she thinks noone can look as good as she does. she makes me sick. can you say stuck up b*tch? i hate that gurl.
lol

Gobles, MI

#12 Jan 28, 2012
Who cares if she is a bitch..every girl can be a bitch..Megan is a great person with a big heart and for those of you who are bad mouthing her on a stupid website maybe you should get a life and leave other people alone.
fasdfd

Middletown, OH

#13 Jan 28, 2012
eat it lol. you probley eat her azz all da time.
lol

Amissville, VA

#14 Jan 29, 2012
fasdfd wrote:
eat it lol. you probley eat her azz all da time.
I hope you realise how stupid you just made yourself sounds.."da" is not a word its "the" and that was about the worse come back ive ever seen in my life..so like I said before leave this girl alone..cause I know her and I know she could care less what you or anybody eles on here has to say about her and personally neither do I..buy when someone is sitting there bad mouthing someone for no reason it becomes quite childish!
haha

Dayton, OH

#15 Jan 29, 2012
Worthless!!!
dumb

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2012
lol quit taking up 4 her. Dont u realize since ur taking up 4 her ur probley a stuck up b*tch just like her? People like u and her make me sick, cuz noone is good enough 4 u guys 2 be around! That really kills me. Cuz ur no different then any other person. And who cares if someone spells the as da? Any reason u can attack someone u will. Ur a stuck up b*tch just like megan barnes!
lol

Amissville, VA

#17 Jan 29, 2012
dumb wrote:
lol quit taking up 4 her. Dont u realize since ur taking up 4 her ur probley a stuck up b*tch just like her? People like u and her make me sick, cuz noone is good enough 4 u guys 2 be around! That really kills me. Cuz ur no different then any other person. And who cares if someone spells the as da? Any reason u can attack someone u will. Ur a stuck up b*tch just like megan barnes!
Wow..I am not a stuck up bitch by any means and if no one is good enough to he around me then why am I married with more friends than I can keep track of? You don't know shit about me so don't be running your mouth..and from what I'm understanding is your just plain out jealous of her if you have nothing better to do then sit there and run your mouth about her..so grow up and say it to her face..cause I know you won't.
whatever

Dayton, OH

#18 Jan 29, 2012
im jealous of what? that gurl has NOTHING i want!!! jealous of you? you have NOTHING i want either. you both are losers. go on with your married life wh*re.
lol

Detroit, MI

#19 Jan 29, 2012
whatever wrote:
im jealous of what? that gurl has NOTHING i want!!! jealous of you? you have NOTHING i want either. you both are losers. go on with your married life wh*re.
Well considering that post had nothing to do with you shows how little you know about het or me..so once again go on about your life and stay outta hers and mine..and FYI you dumb ass I'm not a whore..considering I'm married and faithful with children..so now that I'm done with this little childish drama shit I will continue on with my life while your is filled causing drama about other people..
ur retarded

Dayton, OH

#20 Jan 29, 2012
yea you have soooo much in life to do dont you? but you still have time to get on topix and run your mouth....hahahahaha. sounds like you got 1 hell of a life. NOT. damn b*tch ur dumb.
Megan Barnes

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 12, 2012
LMAO. Yall are funny. I'm most certainly not stuck up, but of course I can be a bitch. Who can't? I'm not gonna sit her and mad both any of yall because you don't even have the courage to say who you are. Let's grow up.:) & Thank you to those who actually know me! I am a good person and I don't think I'm better than anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sardinia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
P55 Gang (Apr '12) 9 hr p55man 450
News Ohio comedian mayor facing civil lawsuit, inves... (Dec '15) 10 hr Catherine 84
Anyone know Major Matt Morrow? 12 hr MajorAHOLE 28
looking for 15 hr Alex 4
nick "paco" meyer (Mar '11) Tue Chris 16
jacob bloom-internet sensation (Nov '10) Jul 25 Real white guy 153
I'm thinking about moving to Sardinia (Mar '10) Jul 25 Hope 41

Sardinia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sardinia Mortgages