Man who jumped to death at Mountain W...

Man who jumped to death at Mountain Winery was facing domestic viol...

There are 22 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Man who jumped to death at Mountain Winery was facing domestic viol.... In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The San Jose man who jumped to his death during a concert at Saratoga's Mountain Winery was facing charges of assault with a firearm, domestic violence and false imprisonment, the Mercury News has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dharmagirl

Santa Cruz, CA

#26 Aug 21, 2010
agree with "There." This individual was all about inflicting pain, for whatever reasons, and his last act was consistent with his living. I feel so badly for everyone who had to witness this man's drama.
Want More Info

Alviso, CA

#27 Aug 21, 2010
The Sentinel has detached this thread, so I don't know whether this will be seen, but I want to say that I am shocked at how full of hate so many of you are who have posted here. A human killed himself. Yes, he was not a nice guy. Yes, he did this in a way that flipped of the world, and yes he harmed others. But do you have to cheer his death? What happened to empathy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Clara County hiring transgender services ... Aug 15 who cares 2
Trump Starts Nuke War To End Investigations Aug 10 stop resisting 4
News Sheriffa s Report: Stolen vehicles, possession,... Aug 6 dgt75 1
Andy Capp's Tavern 1972-1975 (Nov '12) Aug 6 vincep 9
moving to guadalupe Aug 5 Yea 19
News Sunnyvale Residents Up in Arms Over Plan to Rem... Jul 28 Bones 2
Two males in car honking at women on Linden Ave... Jul '17 sunbear 1

Saratoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance