Prosecutors file 12 charges against S...

Prosecutors file 12 charges against Santa Clara man accused of threatening Bay Area senator

There are 1 comment on the Inside Bay Area story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Prosecutors file 12 charges against Santa Clara man accused of threatening Bay Area senator. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Prosecutors filed a dozen charges against a Santa Clara man accused of threatening the life of a Bay Area senator after the discovery this week of a weapons cache and bomb-making materials at his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Mark Winshel

San Carlos, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Some day rather than making threats against a Bay area politician, instead someone might kidnap one of them and then hold him or her for ransom.

And if the government then assigned me to be the person handling the ransom demand and the kidnapper then asked two cents for the return of the politician, I would probably reply, "That is far more than he is worth, so my final offer is one penny for his return, and otherwise you can keep him. However when you call me back if I am in a bad mood, then you will probably have to pay me to get me to agree to take him back."

(NOTE: If you never read the amusing story titled, "The Ransom of Red Chief," you should.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Santa Clara plans to force the San Fran... Jan 18 Ron 4
News Bigfoot is not at all imaginary for many inland... (May '09) Jan 16 Callme TRUMP 69
San Francisco 49ers frivolous lawsuit against t... Jan 16 Local 1
Sunnyvale park on December 4th Dec 31 Daria 1
Yahoo! to fire Marissa Mayer Dec 30 Mayer Lovelace 3
News What it's like to house-hunt in Silicon Valley,... (Jan '16) Dec 30 MARK FARKER 5
News Despite growing Asian population, Irvine City C... Dec 26 Charlie Chan 5

Saratoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saratoga Mortgages