Review: Off The Wall Soccer

Review: Off The Wall Soccer

Posted in the Saratoga Forum

Cherry

Chandigarh, India

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Great organization! Great for meeting new people. Met my old friends on soccer classes. Great fun in sports parties and events

Since: Feb 13

Chandigarh, India

#2 Feb 8, 2013
My son played soccer for the past two years. This is a very family friendly place. The coaches, referees, and organizers of this organization are great. My son has greatly improved his soccer skills.
Jorge

Ludhiana, India

#3 Feb 20, 2013
This place is really a fun house! They offer so many classes, camps and team building activities. I play soccer two nights a week here. The staff is so friendly and helpful. All of the games are played here
LMG

Millbrae, CA

#4 May 6, 2013
Cannot recommend this business for parties at all. Read my review on Yelp. Very very poor customer service. Fields were decent but staff was rude and communication lacked throughout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Jul 11 Horny Honka 21
News Santa Clara's Wilson's bakery closes after 85 y... (Oct '06) Jul 4 Giagil 63
News Cupertino School District to Build Affordable T... Jun 29 Geez 3
allentown ny inbred (Mar '09) Jun 27 Harper Lee 278
Lyft in Sunnyvale Jun '16 Highspeed Brown 2
News Cupertino Union cancels teacher housing project Jun '16 Chillsea Cliton 2
Do any girls wanna be naked with me on skype? Apr '16 Hellary Cliton 9

Saratoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saratoga Mortgages