Cherry

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Great organization! Great for meeting new people. Met my old friends on soccer classes. Great fun in sports parties and events

Since: Feb 13

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

My son played soccer for the past two years. This is a very family friendly place. The coaches, referees, and organizers of this organization are great. My son has greatly improved his soccer skills.
Jorge

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

This place is really a fun house! They offer so many classes, camps and team building activities. I play soccer two nights a week here. The staff is so friendly and helpful. All of the games are played here
LMG

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Cannot recommend this business for parties at all. Read my review on Yelp. Very very poor customer service. Fields were decent but staff was rude and communication lacked throughout.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saratoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Ocean breeze 4,993
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Browser 15,957
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri ferris wheel 200,602
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Silicon Valley Pride festival is small but feisty Aug 18 Baptistism by Proxy 4
Soon everyone will be an electric company Aug 10 Alison Young 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262

Search the Saratoga Forum:
•••

Saratoga News Video

•••
•••

Saratoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Saratoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE