Babysitter accused of forcing 10-year...

Babysitter accused of forcing 10-year-old to have sex

There are 1 comment on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Mar 24, 2008, titled Babysitter accused of forcing 10-year-old to have sex. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

Sarasota Sheriff's deputies have arrested a man on an outstanding warrant for child rape and molestation from Washington state but say there is at least one victim locally and there could be others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

fltaz23

Tampa, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2008
Ok... so why is a then 23 yr old man babysitting a 10 year old child? Am I the only one who sees an issue with this??? He looks pretty pathetic... but come on... at least do a background check if you insist upon a male babysitting your 10 yr old daughter.... the mother should have alot of guilt on her shoulders.. I am so sick of child molesters / predators/ wiggling their way into someones home / life and hurting a child. Lock them up and throw away the key.... there is a zero percent recovery percentage on people who prey upon the innocence of children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarasota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many drug addicts, homeless, and stupid ... (Mar '11) Aug 12 Floridagal 292
News Huge hole shuts down part of Casey Key Road in ... Aug 11 jon 2
Sarasota 1980's-1990's (Oct '09) Aug 4 CLM 62
In need of a Realtor.. Aug 2 LisaAnn1091 1
I'm so bored in Sarasota...... (Mar '14) Jul 29 zionist dark web 20
Corrupt Sarasota Judges Trick land innocent wom... (Apr '14) Jul 28 erhard milch raphan 32
News Man arrested for trespassing at Riverview High Jul 28 erhard milch raphan 8

Sarasota Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sarasota Mortgages