Why so many drug addicts, homeless, a...
pukethey

Bradenton, FL

#149 Mar 30, 2012
Frankly, how many stable people pick up and move to FL?

The wannabe's, the homeless and the vagabonds.

Oh, that's right. They just want a warm climate.

LOL. NO, they want something for nothing. We have the elitist's, and the wannabe's sucking off them like a bunch of inverted narcissists.

I love to go to Publix and watch the wannabe's with their fear and unease as they try to perform like they are the elite in the deli. LOL they always eat more than they buy and we serious shoppers have to wait, and wait, and wait. Then I have to account for how I paid more for their free lunch.

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#150 Apr 1, 2012
noteef wrote:
<quoted text>there be LOTS of trash in Floriduh!
Being from NY myself I can safely say there is also a fair share of mountain folk in the lovely NYS.

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#151 Apr 1, 2012
pukethey wrote:
Frankly, how many stable people pick up and move to FL?
The wannabe's, the homeless and the vagabonds.
Bradenton is beautiful.
The Incredible Flounder

Altamonte Springs, FL

#152 Apr 2, 2012
Ahhh....the water's warmed up, the days are longer...yep time for sand between the toes and a drink in hand...arguing time is over.
The Corupt BAR

Bradenton, FL

#153 Apr 3, 2012
jim wrote:
it's simple. it's not the snowbirds. it's all the black savages. prime example it the 2 people from britain that was just murdered. florida is full of them and inbred white trash.
.......... FLORIDA has over 90,000 lawyers , most are hopelessly GOP Yellow Dog War Mongrels ....... more , per capita , than anywhere outside Izzrael ......... the perfect climate for graft and secrecy .
GOLDSTONE REPORT

Bradenton, FL

#154 Apr 3, 2012
9mm lynchings wrote:
<quoted text>.......... GEORGE ZIMMERMAN , Beverly Hughes , John Hughes and the zio- fifth column have full- time residence ...... the 90,000 crooked lawyers are members of the FLORIDA BAR ..... It is not part timers ..... it is the GOP Vaginal Probers .
.......... Floridians are often hypocritical , demanding equal rights , But supporting a foreign policy dictated by racists in Congress , like Peter King , Mike Pence , Eric Cantor , Vern Bucolic Bubonic , Paul Ryan and Carl JONPOLLARD Levin .
The Incedible Flounder

Spring Hill, FL

#155 Apr 3, 2012
I don't bother them and they don't bother me

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#156 Apr 3, 2012
The Incredible Flounder wrote:
Ahhh....the water's warmed up, the days are longer...yep time for sand between the toes and a drink in hand...arguing time is over.
I'll be heading to the beach tomorrow and I can see it from my window, where I live, every day.
The Incredible Flounder

Altamonte Springs, FL

#157 Apr 4, 2012
Session_Whine wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be heading to the beach tomorrow and I can see it from my window, where I live, every day.
Most jealous!

Take me with you!!!
jcresident

Kingsport, TN

#158 May 2, 2012
Hey, did you all happen to pass by granddaddy and grandma pulling their 5 year old granddaughter behind their SUV while on your way to the beach? Only in Sarasota, roflmao!
The Incredible Flounder

Altamonte Springs, FL

#159 May 3, 2012
jcresident wrote:
Hey, did you all happen to pass by granddaddy and grandma pulling their 5 year old granddaughter behind their SUV while on your way to the beach? Only in Sarasota, roflmao!
So how's the beach in Johnnyville Tennessee?

Oh...that's right, all you have up there is the swimmin hole or the cee ment pond. That's where you hang out with Granny and Jed.

“Stupidity Leak”

Woodsboro

#160 May 3, 2012
jcresident wrote:
Is this true? Sounds like fun.
Cosette

Delray Beach, FL

#161 Aug 26, 2012
Florida isn't that bad and not everyone here is stupid.
Crotch Rocket

United States

#162 Aug 31, 2012
Hi
ABC

Sarasota, FL

#163 Aug 31, 2012
This is a sad thing!
Weiner Dog

United States

#164 Aug 31, 2012
So sad
Real Floridian

Apopka, FL

#165 Sep 4, 2012
It's not the snowbirds it's the people who have been here forever. Florida has the craziest drivers and all the retards in one state. They all started out on vacation and thought it would be a good idea to live here permanently but they all kept there vacation mentality. That's why they're all the stupidest people in the nation.
Bob

Girard, IL

#166 Sep 20, 2012
People wanting something for nothing that sounds like someone that recently moved there ha! He tries to sell his old crazy Titanic movie for 20.00. It is a VHS movie. He thinks because it is his it is special or something.

He is constantly trying to get free room and board. He will slap a small coat of paint on something and claim he did good work to it.

He is old, bald, grey and wants a 22 year old daughter type for a playmate. His teeth are missing mostly. They look like jigsaws.

His breathe smells like turd! His clothing is all old and rags. He swears he is the hood though. he even did time in the jails there three years in a row when he was there before.
The Incredibile Flounder

Altamonte Springs, FL

#167 Sep 21, 2012
Bob wrote:
People wanting something for nothing that sounds like someone that recently moved there ha! He tries to sell his old crazy Titanic movie for 20.00. It is a VHS movie. He thinks because it is his it is special or something.
He is constantly trying to get free room and board. He will slap a small coat of paint on something and claim he did good work to it.
He is old, bald, grey and wants a 22 year old daughter type for a playmate. His teeth are missing mostly. They look like jigsaws.
His breathe smells like turd! His clothing is all old and rags. He swears he is the hood though. he even did time in the jails there three years in a row when he was there before.
Only twenty bucks?

Does he have two for sale?
buddy

United States

#168 Oct 9, 2012
sad but true wrote:
Haha, Don't worry, I wouldn't spend a dime in your state. Been there, done that years ago. Most of the snowbirds are finding better places to go and spend their money, anyway. It's all of you who are trying to flock up here now because the State of Florida has been turend into sh*t.
Hey Buddy, I've been to Johnson City, TN and it's the ugliest place on the planet. Old, white, fake Christian mouth-breathers standing around looking at each others old pick-up trucks.

You? You don't get to say anything since you live in a cesspool. We've got the Gulf of Mexico, some of the most beautiful beaches and sunsets in the world. You? You've got sh*t, so please, just shut your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sarasota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Aug 22 I eat beef 71
Review: Age Vital Pharmacy (Feb '14) Aug 15 Leslie 2
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Sheriff's Deputies blasting sirens Aug 13 global gaza 2
News Sarasota woman telling Charles Manson's story (Dec '11) Aug 13 boko palmach 2
News Survey finds some tourists would put off visiti... Aug 7 Wonder why 1
News Accountant charged in embezzlement (Apr '08) Aug 5 indict BUCK SEXTON 786

Sarasota Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sarasota Mortgages