Love you Kevin
Chris Updyke Saranac mi
#1 Jun 21, 2011
Kevin i love you so much. i want you to know your the only man for me. your the only man that ever really loved me and i know you'll always be there for me.I'm sorry about my kids. i wish they'd understand how much i love you. and i know I'm going to marry you when Dustin leaves home if you still want me. so please be patient with me. love you Kevin XOXOXOXO
your big Daddy
#2 Jun 24, 2011
I love you too Chris!!
Chris Updyke

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2011
Thank you daddy i love you too!!!
Friend of Kevin and Chris

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2011
To all you people who hate Kevin in Saranac you all don't know him. can't you see they love each other. so why don't you all just stay out of there business please. plus all of Chris's so called friends can't you do anything else with Chris besides get drunk?You know she had cancer and the drinking isn't good for her. and Kevin doesn't drink and they have fun and a good time without alcohol so there's one good reason he's good for her. plus she even said he's the only man that ever really loved her. so please let them be together life is short let them be happy. thank you. peace and love to all.
Chris Updyke Saranac Mi
#5 Jul 3, 2011
Well put! Thank you Kevin for being you, i love you baby your a real man. love Chris XOXOXOXO
Kevin
#6 Oct 16, 2011
to all my haters, you run up against me you'll lose,I'll chew you up and spit you out!!! love and peace to all and god bless Chris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saranac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
News Body of Rockford man found in Flat River after ... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Kimhelmsbobbysma 50
Bobby snide the career criminal (Jan '16) Jan '17 Thatdudeisajoke 12
Zack Dale (Jul '13) Dec '16 Ralph Nader 9
News Cadillac falls to Lake Odessa-Lakewood in Class... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jfish 1
Presumed illegal gambling ring draws large crowds (Mar '15) Jan '16 Dave 2
News From clean record to life in prison for player ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Kelly 1

Saranac Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saranac Mortgages