Missing girls found in Malone

Mar 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal

Two teenage girls that have been missing since the weekend were found in Malone this afternoon, according to a family member.

Comments
21 - 22 of 22 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
agreed

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

ya if they continue to investigate they have the girls back and 1 locked up they will just close the case now they dont give a rats a$$ who else was involved..... these cops do half a$$ jobs !!!!
other

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Yeah i do agree with agreed. The town of Malone is so messed it up really is !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saranac Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Upscale Retail junk store Aug 11 lookin4info 1
Upscale Resale Aug 11 lookin4info 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
Dawn Aug 7 yup 1
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756

Search the Saranac Lake Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Saranac Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Saranac Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Saranac Lake News, Events & Info