Missing girls found in Malone

Two teenage girls that have been missing since the weekend were found in Malone this afternoon, according to a family member.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

New York, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Glad they made it home safe but that little girl was right on facebook right off. She would have been grounded for a long long time.
Smartmouth

Saratoga Springs, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
concerned wrote:
Glad they made it home safe but that little girl was right on facebook right off. She would have been grounded for a long long time.
I think they should have been arrested too and pay the price of the police who spent days looking for them! Reality is that each behavior has consequences!
welllsay

New York, NY

#3 Mar 9, 2013
Wonder who were with and if he got arrested, for not sending them back home.
Smartmouth

Saratoga Springs, NY

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Yes he was arrested for obstructing the investigation as well as for sexual misconduct and he is now in jail!
fam5

New York, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2013
And this is not his first time of doing this either!!!! Different girl a few months ago.
onstandby

New York, NY

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Smartmouth wrote:
Yes he was arrested for obstructing the investigation as well as for sexual misconduct and he is now in jail!
The person that was harboring them did not get arrested. Only one of the boys that knew where they were got arrested. the rest of them are probably laughing about it.The first ones to get arrested should have been the ones doing the harboring. I guess some people walk no matter what.
Those girls should be dealt with accordingly . It's no wonder some children keep doing things. All they get is a pat on the back.
onstandby

New York, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2013
fam5 wrote:
And this is not his first time of doing this either!!!! Different girl a few months ago.
Other girl had history of running away, multiple times before.She was a good teacher.
Not From This Side

New York, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2013
One 17 year old boy was charged with lying to the police and having sex with a minor (the girls were 14 and 15). This young man has been in trouble since he was in Middle School. It appears that he is not in school now. Perhaps he has a great job that allows him to cover his lawyer fees or perhaps he is on social services and we will pay for his lawyers also.

Got to wonder if his parents ever taught him about making good choices and being responsible. Maybe the parents have great jobs to pay for his lawyers or maybe not?
Smartmouth

Saratoga Springs, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2013
His mother is a Muller......so that should start a whole new post!
nope

New York, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2013
fam5 wrote:
That is not true he never hid that girl out they ran away together and the girl had been running away before they were dating and continued to run away after they broke up so tell it right this is his first time for those charges he didnt get any charges before cause they were just run aways so h her mom needs to lay off..
nope

New York, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2013
onstandby wrote:
<quoted text>
Other girl had history of running away, multiple times before.She was a good teacher.
that is the truth right there he had never ran away before he got with her so people should really get the facts right before getting on this site and start telling lies
nope

New York, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Smartmouth wrote:
big deal she didnt make his decissions for him now did she
Mom of 3

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
I'm so glad they were okay. They are young quit condemning them.
agreed

New York, NY

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Smartmouth wrote:
<quoted text>I think they should have been arrested too and pay the price of the police who spent days looking for them! Reality is that each behavior has consequences!
i agree there should have been more than one aresst , and you are right each behavior has a consequence and not ony 1 should be taking all the blame !!!
not right

New York, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Smartmouth wrote:
<quoted text>I think they should have been arrested too and pay the price of the police who spent days looking for them! Reality is that each behavior has consequences!
The one doing the harboring should pay the price of the police.Besides the police are being paid anyways.They are doing something for their money, for a change.
does everyone that gets arrested have to pay for police?
fam5

New York, NY

#17 Mar 11, 2013
Smartmouth wrote:
What does the last name have anything to do with it?
other

New York, NY

#18 Mar 11, 2013
not right wrote:
<quoted text>
The one doing the harboring should pay the price of the police.Besides the police are being paid anyways.They are doing something for their money, for a change.
The person whos house they were at all them days ned to have charges brought against them. They were there three or four days and those people haven't gotten anything. They lied to the police just as well so they should have charges too.
other

New York, NY

#19 Mar 11, 2013
not right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they should but as of now they are getting nothing thats wrong right there. They had those girls there for that many days and lied to the police that they weren't. They werent even at the boyfriends like stated. So the person tht was hiding them out should be arrested also
agreed

New York, NY

#20 Mar 11, 2013
ya its pretty sad only 1 gets arrested and sits in jail for it !! all involved should have gotten something out of it
Other

New York, NY

#21 Mar 11, 2013
Well maybe just maybe they will be doing more arrests as they investigate well there should be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saranac Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amid pending investigation, Franklin County She... 16 hr Why 1
News Woman arrested for drug charges and prostitution (Dec '07) Mar 18 goodpoint 24
tyler latour Mar 17 im so paid 1
Cheryl Greiner Sunmount Director DWI driving on... Mar 17 im so paid 8
Pat St.John (Mar '11) Mar 3 gross 23
News Another Sunmount employee arrested for assault Feb 23 abc 1
who is trying to find william facteau and my si... Feb '15 sparkey 1
Saranac Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Saranac Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]