Law targets northern border drug trade

Law targets northern border drug trade

There are 29 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jan 23, 2011, titled Law targets northern border drug trade. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Drug agents in December got a BOLO - "be on the lookout" - alert for a vehicle speeding away from the border with a load of marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol wow

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jan 24, 2011
cops are proud of their harvests!
http://adf.ly/M5vn
Community2

Syracuse, NY

#22 Jan 24, 2011
The above is a spam site.
legalize it

Syracuse, NY

#23 Jan 24, 2011
will make it all go away, get rid of some troopers keep the border patrol because after all it is a border, and move some jobs here, does Albany and NYC really need every little bit of economic progress, we are good people here and we could use a break. The people suffer here and the state gov't keeps piling on while figuring out other ways to make money. A state trooper makes about 70,000 a year no including overtime because they do a "dangerous job".
All the while they sit in their cozy constantly running vehicles speeding all over the north country ruining peoples days while soldiers sit frozen or sweltering taking fire and being torn apart by IED's and making a whopping 1700 a month. Wake up NYS, get rid of the state worker unions and take a chapter out of the federal governemnt work force, not many unions there are there. You make a decision to work for the state you need to accept what the wage is or find a different line of work. Public service is public service don't claim to to be a servant when you make a small fortune off the people you harrass.
LEGALIZE IT you boobs.
hmm

Bronx, NY

#24 Jan 25, 2011
Did u see the photos the police took? They looked mighty smug! One of the officers has bright red rosy cheeks and glossy eyes, hmmmmmmm
lol wow

Syracuse, NY

#25 Jan 25, 2011
Community2 wrote:
The above is a spam site.
no it isn't spam. it's a link to a picture with content relevant to the thread title. it just makes you wait 5 seconds until you can see it with an intermediary commercial.
newtomalone

Tully, NY

#26 Jan 25, 2011
you have to wait a few seconds and then hit skip ad, in top right... it's 2 goofy looking cops, smiling like fools, with pot plants!
dude

Bakers Mills, NY

#27 Jan 25, 2011
lol wow wrote:
<quoted text>
no it isn't spam. it's a link to a picture with content relevant to the thread title. it just makes you wait 5 seconds until you can see it with an intermediary commercial.
IT'S SPAM. it is an ad for amazon kindle. it goes on and on and on and on. there is no commercial, no pic.
dude

Bakers Mills, NY

#28 Jan 25, 2011
oops, i missed the big ole SKIP AD button. sorry about that. my mistake.
Maplefields

Pittsfield, MA

#29 Jan 28, 2011
Hey man why not let everything go the way everyone wants. No laws no consiqueneces. Ph I Spellt that wrong. Sarcasm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saranac Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rail vs. Trail Debate Still Raging Jul 24 Stormy 1
News Franklin County tops sex offender list for NY s... (Feb '08) Jul 18 they love the fair 32
Three fathers Jul 15 Frank 4
Google Cheryl Greiner (the Drunk) Jul 9 Donna 7
Cheryl Greiner Sunmount Director DWI driving on... (Nov '14) Jul 9 Donna 10
News Sneak peek: Wild Walk opens July 4 in Tupper Lake Jul 4 pinsnpiness 1
News This weekend in the Adirondacks Jun 30 Iindict ann coulter 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saranac Lake Mortgages