Former youth director charged with rape

Former youth director charged with rape

There are 4 comments on the Press-Republican story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Former youth director charged with rape. In it, Press-Republican reports that:

Disqus Former youth director charged with rape By KIM SMITH DEDAM MALONE - The former Saranac Lake Youth Center director has been indicted on a rape charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Republican.

Gary

Boonville, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2010
This is the second time a teenage female has come forward and made a complaint against this man, the other one was a 13 year old in Fla.. What is the odds of this being a coincidence?
Thanks to the ultra liberal society that we have created children are getting abused, raped, and molested more than they ever have in our country's history.
Every time these scuzzballs get caught there is always some mental health advocate explaining, that the actions of these monsters is not their fault- they did this because of the way they are raised or they dont have enough serotonin in their brain or something.
fred

Tully, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2010
aint that the truth. in my country, if i had one, they would be shot.
Manual LaBore

Grand Island, FL

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Guy looks a little scary. I hope his lawyers makes him get rid of the wig before trial.

Since: Sep 08

Greenway, VA

#5 May 20, 2011
fred wrote:
aint that the truth. in my country, if i had one, they would be shot.
We had a gym teacher charge with that over a year and a half ago. He plead not guilty, he was a teacher for over 20 years.
He took it to trail. The girl got on the witness stand and testified against him, then she was ask about something she posted on facebook about getting even with the teacher who gave her bad marks on her report card. Then she admitted it was all a lie.
It cost the teacher $150,000.00.

xd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saranac Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Run Brian B. For District Attorney Aug 17 Rev Yummypants 3
Massage Aug 16 Guyinlp 3
schriver Aug 15 pistol in my pocket 1
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) Aug 14 Rev Yummypants 135
Chris at family dollar Aug 14 snitch 2
News Franklin County tops sex offender list for NY s... (Feb '08) Aug 8 Cruel and Unusual 36
Seasons Aug 5 Slamheragains 1

Saranac Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saranac Lake Mortgages