Former youth director charged with rape

Jun 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press-Republican

Disqus Former youth director charged with rape By KIM SMITH DEDAM MALONE - The former Saranac Lake Youth Center director has been indicted on a rape charge.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Gary

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

This is the second time a teenage female has come forward and made a complaint against this man, the other one was a 13 year old in Fla.. What is the odds of this being a coincidence?
Thanks to the ultra liberal society that we have created children are getting abused, raped, and molested more than they ever have in our country's history.
Every time these scuzzballs get caught there is always some mental health advocate explaining, that the actions of these monsters is not their fault- they did this because of the way they are raised or they dont have enough serotonin in their brain or something.
fred

Tully, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

aint that the truth. in my country, if i had one, they would be shot.
Manual LaBore

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Guy looks a little scary. I hope his lawyers makes him get rid of the wig before trial.

Since: Sep 08

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

fred wrote:
aint that the truth. in my country, if i had one, they would be shot.
We had a gym teacher charge with that over a year and a half ago. He plead not guilty, he was a teacher for over 20 years.
He took it to trail. The girl got on the witness stand and testified against him, then she was ask about something she posted on facebook about getting even with the teacher who gave her bad marks on her report card. Then she admitted it was all a lie.
It cost the teacher $150,000.00.

xd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Saranac Lake Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Saranac Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance