Drug Task Force Busts 9 on Felonies

Drug Task Force Busts 9 on Felonies

There are 27 comments on the gouverneurtimes.com story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Drug Task Force Busts 9 on Felonies. In it, gouverneurtimes.com reports that:

On June 23, 2009, the New York State Police along with other Members of the Essex County Drug Task Force, to include the Essex County District Attorneya TMs Office, the Essex County Sheriffa TMs Office, and the Ticonderoga, Lake Placid and Saranac Lake Police Departments, concluded a long term investigation into the illegal sale of drugs in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at gouverneurtimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
barney

Fishers, NY

#27 Sep 29, 2009
i have nothing against people who smoke pot,if they want to fry their brain then that,s their choice.
factual data

Fishers, NY

#28 Sep 29, 2009
Some immediate physical effects of marijuana include a faster heartbeat and pulse rate, bloodshot eyes, and a dry mouth and throat. No scientific evidence indicates that marijuana improves hearing, eyesight, and skin sensitivity. Studies of marijuana's mental effects show that the drug can impair or reduce short-term memory, alter sense of time, and reduce ability to do things which require concentration, swift reactions, and coordination, such as driving a car or operating machinery
factual data

Fishers, NY

#29 Sep 29, 2009
What are the dangers for young people?
One major concern about marijuana is its possible effects on young people as they grow up. Research shows that the earlier people start using drugs, the more likely they are to go on to experiment with other drugs. In addition, when young people start using marijuana regularly, they often lose interest and are not motivated to do their schoolwork. The effects of marijuana can interfere with learning by impairing thinking, reading comprehension, and verbal and mathematical skills. Research shows that students do not remember what they have learned when they are "high".
hhm

Plattsburgh, NY

#30 Sep 29, 2009
so are any of these people actually going to jail
deep throat

Hudson, NY

#31 Oct 3, 2009
hhm wrote:
so are any of these people actually going to jail
Good Question....anyone know when they go to court? would be cool to go and root the judge on....lol
deep throat

Hudson, NY

#32 Oct 3, 2009
just spotted tmac's posting from awhile ago.....bring it punk...anywhere any time...name the place i'll be there with bells on....lol.
fftapom

Fishers, NY

#33 Oct 6, 2009
girl in pink wrote:
you people are all losers .get a life.
"are you fo real pinky?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saranac Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want to make quick money? (Jul '17) 3 hr Guyinsl 7
price chopper (Sep '16) Apr 8 hints 5
Should I move to Lake Placid? (Jan '09) Mar '18 Loaded question 15
Mike the sparrow Mar '18 warrior 4
Owen Benjamin Mar '18 Make America First 1
Dating advice Mar '18 Camo n Ammo 1
Hot milfs (Jun '17) Mar '18 Camo n Ammo 11

Saranac Lake Jobs

Personal Finance

Saranac Lake Mortgages