What is wrong here

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2010
I spent some time in Saranac Lake last year and I'm totally taken back by the populous. I have never seen a more idiotic bunch of people in my life. There's a guy who walks around dressed as a pirate, and some other sorts of people who appear to have been dragged out of the woods. And the mentality of these people is beyond description! They all have the IQ of a box of hammers! Is this town all in-breds or something? There's obviously something wrong with the water up there. Too much lead I suspect. This place has gone beyond small town breeding and has taken it to a new dimension.
I won't go back. They're all mentally handicapped up there. I didn't meet one person that had any brains at all. This is by far the strangest little town I've ever been to. And that train! What a friggin' joke that is. Back and forth, back and forth, all day. They should tear those tracks out of there and make a nice trail for people to walk or ride on. This is a huge waste of money. What the hell do they expect to accomplish doing this? Tourism? I doubt that. It should be torn out of there.
The rest of the town needs to do something about their collective IQ's. I'll bet it doesn't add up to 60 all together.
I'll never return.
Anon

New York, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Good we probably didn't want you here anyway...all you tourists are the same. You come here throw your trash where ever you like treat people like they are garbage and think that you'll get some sort of fucking cookie for spending your money here. While there are some low IQ's here in Saranac Lake it's not much different anywhere else. Especially not malone bunch of half brain dead retards who can't even manage to follow simple driving laws. I've had the displeasure of meeting a few of you folks and here I sit unimpressed. Spend more than a few weeks here and you'll figure out what it's all about. Must be something good since everyone keeps on coming back for the summer season. And for the record I am NOT born and raised in Saranac lake or NY state for that matter, I just don't see your conundrum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saranac Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike tyler (May '16) Dec 7 Sara 33
Shannon Clement (Jul '16) Dec 4 Anonymous 3
Tina Treudeu Nov 27 Warning 1
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) Oct '17 North Country Bus... 144
Should I move to Lake Placid? (Jan '09) Oct '17 no way baby 11
Anyone want to make quick money? Oct '17 Gorguyinsl 3
Ausable Acres Oct '17 Anonymous 2

Saranac Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saranac Lake Mortgages